Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Mystik -

I know about your brunette thing and I understand it completely! Thanks for weighing in on this, I'll pass your comments on to Malory!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Malory is so cute!!

Her feet are so soft looking.

She also has a sexy, slightly exotic look about her!

I wanna smell those peds [Jerkoff] [Mmm]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet Malory could shake up Quest Field like the Seahawks did yesterday with her looks... Stop traffic gorgeous with sexy feet! You got to love it! [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, those soles look so soft and adorable. I wonder if any man has ever had the honor of sucking on them?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

Malory still feels like she owes you for helping convince me to drag her and Liv down to Las Vegas with me (Cars of the Footgirls post in Misc. section). I'm still trying to forget their "Krispy Kreme party" but that said, it was really not a bad idea and having her along was really not too bad. Not bad at all.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
Wow, Malory is so cute!!

Her feet are so soft looking.

She also has a sexy, slightly exotic look about her!

I wanna smell those peds [Jerkoff] [Mmm]

Hello ilikesoftpeds -

Her feet are as soft as they look, dreamy soft; and they do taste (and smell) as good as they look.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

She could probably shake up Quest Field and a few other things. Stopping traffic? Well, I've actually seen that first hand, such as the day we spent taking foot photos down in the Hawthorne District in Portland. http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690

She even had guys from a coffee shop coming out to give us free coffee & biscottis. SHEESH!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Man, those soles look so soft and adorable. I wonder if any man has ever had the honor of sucking on them?

Hello Tyler D -

Yes, thankfully so. Some fortunate men who made it to our foot parties and I think everybody there tasted Malory's feet at least once.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, I'll bet she's a hot item too at those parties. Thx Ben, it's great to know that her feet are not going to waste [Wink]

If I'm ever in Seattle for one of those, I'm gonna get on her list [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What I love about Malory's sandals - did you notice the hearts on the heels? She thought that was clever and fitting because "so many people love feet".

I may make some desktop wallpaper-sized photos and put them up on an ftp site somewhere for download.

Ben,

actually, I didn`t notice the hearts at first --- I think because I couldn`t take my eyes off her soft soles.
But now that you mention it: yes, there are hearts and they fit perfectly because I too heart her feet [Wink]

Wallpaper sized pics would be great. Do you still have your Photobucket acount? They have put the limit for photos up on the free accounts, from 250KB to 512KB per image. That should be ok for a photo sized 1024x768.
If you have the paid account then it shouldn`t be any problem at all.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What can I say about Malory that hasn't been said already? I agree with all of the comments that have been made here Ben, you both are lucky for having found each other; You for being able to photograph and promote such a beautifully awesome young woman & her for finding someone who brings out that true beauty!

I will make you both a deal: You two keep the pics coming and I will continue admiring!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory on drums!
 -
I loved that post. Here's me on drums. I agree, aint the same thing.
 -

Well, well, well. Thanks alot. Ben - You and Malory realise i am now freaking out! hahaha. In a nice way. What superb photos. I agree with an earlier post, this lovely lady does have a touch of Eliza Dushku about her. What can one say about these superb shots?

Wonderfully composed. Mal, can i call her Mal? - looks so comfortable. So relaxed. I adore the jeans too! Her feet are so pretty. The only word i can think of is tender. No, i can think of another.
Dainty!
Surely she knows by now they are special. If she doesnt, whack her across the head! lol - please dont - lol.

Ben, thanks so much for posting them. And please thank Malory very much for posing again. I hope you both had a brilliant New Year. I did, but i didnt win any lottery, so my dream of flying you both down here to Melbourne for a special "Corgi and Malory" shoot will have to wait. My dream of jamming with the Stones is also on hold.

Anyway, i'll have to lose a bit of weight. And re-grow my hair. And lose about 20 years.

P.S. I hope it is not too long before the next set. I propose "Love to Corgi" written on her soles. Now, surely, everyone can appreciate a set of shots like that! lol.

All the best. Here's me with my infamous pink guitar from...a few years ago.
 -

[ January 24, 2006, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Craigy boy ]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleru
All Pro Poster
Member # 6873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleru   Author's Homepage   Email soleru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hui...she is very beautiful. Excellent pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 650 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben You never stop blowing my mind! You are a one of a kind and so is Malory.
Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links