Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Oh hi Ben...
What a great suprise to see you back on board.
And then you come back with so many amazing shots of my favourite Malory... wow.. i mean what more could i have asked for.
I sure hope you two are doing more then well.
Please send my biggest complimets and kisses to Malory. And the kindest greatings to you Ben.
You have truly made my day with this thread.
Thanks a miliion and hope to see you around more regularly now again.

Feetnesss [Thumbs Up]

Hello Feetness - Malory's doing well, she had a great year. She asks about you sometimes, I'm sure she'll send you a message the next time she logs into the forums.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Incredible as always. Great to see you back!

Hello feetluvr - thank you, it's great to log in and post again as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
What a way to come back to Wu's! So glad to see you back here! I see Malory is still as pretty and sexy as ever. Great pics!

Hello Fate111 - she's getting better as each day goes by. It's hard for me to imagine that Malory was eighteen when I met her .. and that she's twenty-one now.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Ben I tryed sending you a message but your box is full..I also sent you a message to your contact e-mail through your website.I will be in the Seattle area this weekend til monday morning let me know if you have any spare time to get some coffee.I left my phone number in that e-mail.Good to see you're back and Malory is lovely as ever!

Hello Wrinklesguy - I sent you an email last night. The one you sent went to Support and because I was out of town, I didn't get it right away (have it now). Malory's with me now so if you do see me, you'll be seeing her as well. Still not sure what day we're flying back (or when).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory is as beautiful as ever. How are Kirsten and Kristin?
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her arches are amazing, i could spend hours rubbing them
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Malory is as beautiful as ever. How are Kirsten and Kristin?

Hello rhbdz17 - Kirsten and Kristin are GREAT, really great. I absolutely love those girls and am very happy to report they are still with me in this bizaare little foot world of ours. Kristin aced out all of her mid-terms and is hoping to do so on her finals, soon. She'll be getting her degree soon and Malory's not far behind her. Miss Kirsten .. well, there's not much I can say about her that hasn't been said.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Ben, welcome back and what a great post to start with. Malory remains one of my favorites.

Hello lambskin - She's still one of mine as well. Thanks for your comments, I'll pass them on to Malory for you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben has returned!

Welcome back my friend and many thanks for the pics featuring the Goddess Mal. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of these pictures are awesome. Do you get to worship these feet as well?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to see you back, Ben! Awesome pics. Malory is lookin sexy as ever [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spydrman
Board Regular
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spydrman         Edit/Delete Post 
great pics
i love her soles [Drool]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Pete-The-Feet-Lover:
Welcome back Ben. Thanks for sharing those pictures -- best I've seen in a while!

Hello Pete-The-Feet-Lover - Thank you, it has been awhile and a I felt like a few photos of Malory is a good way to break the hiatus.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by takeoffyoursocks:
her arches are amazing, i could spend hours rubbing them

Hello takeoffyoursocks - her arches are part of what I love most about Malory's feet. You can really bury your face in there, nice and curvy - and SOFT.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Ben has returned!

Welcome back my friend and many thanks for the pics featuring the Goddess Mal. [Smile]

Hello Adam X - thank you, I've got some video footage in the can as well(about fifty hours worth), so I may be posting a few video snippets as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links