Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
grimbold
Loyal Member
Member # 19007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grimbold   Author's Homepage   Email grimbold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of the best threads i have seen in a long while. thanks for sharing.

--------------------
My collections: http://grimbold.ucgalleries.com/

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by grimbold:
This is one of the best threads i have seen in a long while. thanks for sharing.

Hello grimbold - I will pass your comments on to Malory, I know she will be happy to hear this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Malory,

you're such a sweetie.... shame you don't stop by more often. easy on the gas pedal.. but... from the sounds of it.. a stuck clip (for the stuck fans) would sound hot!!!

however... beauty has it's ups and well.. still looking for any real downs.... lol!!!

I'll keep looking around for more links of your pics.... and i'm sure i'll enjoy.. your foot shape reminds me of a lady who let me use her feet to 'learn' more about my interest in them. got to take a few pics.. massage many times.. and recommend shoes.. but alas.. all the pics were film and are ruined from humidity where they were stored. but yours... fresh.. and brings back the memories!

RPM

Hi thank you for the nice remarks. Not sure what a stuck clip is? I've definitely been easy on the gas pedal since that day. The fine was enormous. I'm glad you like the shape of my feet.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
What kind of cop would give a good-looking woman in a Z a ticket???

It's a shame if you don't really like it. Maybe you should trade it for Kirsten's BMW. That's a pretty nice-looking car.

One look at the female(?) police that gave me the ticket and you'd understand completely. She absolutely hated me from the second she saw me. Creepy too, I was just thankful to get the ticket & get out of there.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by grimbold:

Hi Grimbold, thank you.

~Malory

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory.. where I live.. doing double the speed limit is a hefty fine.. but when double results in triple digits.. they take the license and you spend no less than 24 hours in jail.

to answer your question.. a stuck clip... would be a video clip of you driving a car.. getting stuck in it...be it mud, sand, snow... grass.. etc.

I think that would be hot.. however.. don't go trashing a car on my account. i'll stick to the beautiful pics instead!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Malory.. where I live.. doing double the speed limit is a hefty fine.. but when double results in triple digits.. they take the license and you spend no less than 24 hours in jail.

to answer your question.. a stuck clip... would be a video clip of you driving a car.. getting stuck in it...be it mud, sand, snow... grass.. etc.

I think that would be hot.. however.. don't go trashing a car on my account. i'll stick to the beautiful pics instead!!!!

RPM

Hello RPM - we did do a video of Leah, where she is stuck, can't get her car started .. and I helped her fix the problem by putting her feet in my face .. a little-known mechanical secret.
We also did a similar clip with Malory, but haven't edited it for release yet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Awesome pictures. Malory is so pretty, and has lovely feet and soles. Thanks!

Mitch

Hello MitchC - Looks like you found a few of her other threads. We made a few videos as well and even a little music video. You can email myself or Malory for the site addresses if you decide to check them out.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i already commented on the pics but i wanted to show Malory my new avatar. Hope you like it beautiful.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Well i already commented on the pics but i wanted to show Malory my new avatar. Hope you like it beautiful.

Cain, that avatar is awesome! I haven't seen that one before, it looks great!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALORY IN SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS, PLAYING GIBSON LES PAUL GUITAR......MMMMMMM...VERY SEXY, IS MY DREAM!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello sayonara - We did some stunt photos of Malory playing a guitar with her toes and also the piano. I think the guitar was a Epiphone Dot Studio, not sure. Maybe I can dig a few of those up and post a "Girls With Intstruments" article sometime.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben wonderful. les paul custom black beauty... with Malory....mmmmmmmmmm, very sexy!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:

RPM

They almost did take my license. It was a pretty big fine to but most of it was suspended. I definitely got the point they were trying to make.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:

Hey Cain!! You are way too nice, I am SO flattered.

~Malory

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links