Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ljjnico:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
Tyler D, Are you on crack, come on man those feet are nasty.... [Puke]
You need to find girls with feet like this..

-

-

-

-

Yeah! Sock it straight into his thick skull!
not thick, just desperate. to be honest, i'd go for her feet if i was lonely and horny enough.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
Tyler D, Are you on crack, come on man those feet are nasty....
You need to find girls with feet like this..

Don't worry dude, I have found way better looking girls & feet, but I didn't limit my camera to just voyuerism.

Here's the tip of an iceberg that you could try climbing one day, Mr. One-Upper:

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
to be honest, i'd go for her feet if i was lonely and horny enough.

there ya have it. and who here has never been lonely or desperate?

didn't think so guys, hahahahaaa [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
ok, its not that bad. if they smelled strong, then itll be worth it..

believe me, the smell was wayyyy worth it!! YUM YUM, SNIFFY SNIFFY, STIFFY STIFFY!! WOW! [Jerkoff]

[ March 20, 2008, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*reaching into popcorn box* Wow, a surprising amount of bile in this thread....anyway, continue.*passes box to LeDaemon*
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, if I were lonely and horny I'd just hit up some pics and go for the hand..or ask a friend maybe if they'd allow me!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
But seriously Tyler, you were drunk that night, right? You typically do much, MUCH better than those feet. I just hoped you washed your mouth out with potable disinfectant afterwards.

Thx Salvy_Mic, I do enjoy it when the chics are hotter, no doubt. Was not drunk this time, but I was quite horny (as I am right now, just thinking of her soles).

BTW, I only licked the soles of her feet, so I did not use mouthwash. In fact, she and I both went out to eat fast food when we finished [Mmm] ...Mind if I take a grab in your's and LeDaemon's popcorn?

quote:
Wow, a surprising amount of bile in this thread

"I am Jack's raging bile duct"
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
...Mind if I take a grab in your's and LeDaemon's popcorn?

Just so long as you washed your hands homeboy. [Big Grin]

I'm actually just willing to bet that the quality of women out there in that area of Georgia is nowhere near to that out here. I dunno, this initial post just surprised me because you seem to have a considerable amount of game. I think you're gonna have to journey into the ATL to get your spirits back up...amongst other things. [Wink]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
I think you're gonna have to journey into the ATL to get your spirits back up...amongst other things. [Wink]

There's actually a hot model base of local girls out here who I can solicit.

Just got to save up budget and quit feedin the hooker addiction 1st [Smile]

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler D.
When I saw these pics yesterday, I gagged.
I know you've had your share of pretty ladies with pretty feet in your mouth, dude...if you sucked on these nasty ass feet! your mouth may just look like those crappy, nasty feet... [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] this is the worst I have seen, ever… Sorry dude, but this is not what foot fetish is about.
[Mad] [Violent]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by DeLoatch:
Uh....not to my liking. Had to step back after seeing them. Yipes.

oh, ya gotta smell'em though! Changes everything and I know whatya mean at first glance [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I'm sure they smell like the carpet in a motel 6.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Tyler D.
I know you've had your share of pretty ladies with pretty feet in your mouth, dude...if you sucked on these nasty ass feet! your mouth may just look like those crappy, nasty feet... [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] this is the worst I have seen, ever… Sorry dude, but this is not what foot fetish is about.
[Mad] [Violent]

hell yes man, we dont need to see these, im not dissing tyler or his fetish, but keep these nasty ass things to yourself...
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck9:
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Tyler D.
[Mad] [Violent]

hell yes man, we dont need to see these, im not dissing tyler or his fetish, but keep these nasty ass things to yourself...
I probably shouldn't relay this feedback to her cuz she probably won't want to model for me anymore, LOL

Think I'll keep these to myself so I can continue to sniff in hard-on heaven [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bro....you need to upgrade!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ that's the plan [Big Grin]
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I dunno, if I were lonely and horny I'd just hit up some pics and go for the hand..or ask a friend maybe if they'd allow me!

some of us don't have that latter option [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links