Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yo, pass that popcorn over here. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hang on, I just ran out. Gotta make some more. [Wink]

Looks like I need the jumbo size here. Anybody want bon-bons?

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] that's pretty funny... I think
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footking
Board Regular
Member # 23046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footking         Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler D is my hero! I'm not into those feet but I admire Tyler for being the most honest person in this forum. Tyler do you have any pics of her with her toenails painted? I always look forward to your entertaining posts. Ignore all the negative feedback. Once again dude, you rock.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[lurkmode off] Memo: Stay away from Tylers threads.[/lurkmode on]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
POST NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good God, dude. I understand being desperate, but that is just wrong. At least promise us that you'll take her to see a veterinarian before you do anything else with her.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
POST NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on it bro [Big Grin]

I got a little distracted lately because I worked with her again last night and then another shoot with her tonight too. Got and additional 4 hours of footage to convert just from these last two nights.

anyway, here's some requested new pics:
 -

-

-

-

[ March 22, 2008, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footking:
Tyler do you have any pics of her with her toenails painted?

be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. enjoy [Big Grin]

-

-

-

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think most of us are posting both the good and the bad because we want Tyler to have some of the best! Cause he's pretty awesome, agreeing for sure with what footking said. You've got some balls to post that shit and be proud of it!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
At least promise us that you'll take her to see a veterinarian before you do anything else with her.

I looked on her arms already. She's apparently had all her shots [Wink]
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must reiterate; her feet aren't that bad, but I'd be damned if I would do anything else with her. [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"She's apparently had all her shots"
Comment by Tyler D.

I'm not so sure; from the looks of her ankles, she may have missed her flea shots. [Nana]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
from the looks of her ankles, she may have missed her flea shots.

the day between the 1st and 2nd shoot, she did tell me she got attacked and bitten by some big dogs in the hood. 4 surrounded her and two bit before they ran off for some reason.

she had to go to the hospital for stitches on her calves. she wasn't too happy about the whole situation, but these crazy type of problems seem to be common in her aloof lifestyle

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
You've got some balls to post that shit and be proud of it!

i just wish there was a way to post the smell. i know for a fact we'd have a line of converts all of a sudden [Laugh]

her feet really do smell like sweet heaven even though they may not look it [Mmm]

i'm talkin instant boner territory here [Jerkoff]

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links