Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
your wife's feet are amazing, very sexy pair, enjoy yourself bro i know i'd love to sniff them a little.thanks.

I AM a Lady! And thank you for the compliments as those are MY feet! but you can call me sis instead of bro! LOL appreciate the sexy thoughts. [Wink]
OOOOOPS! my mistake, i thought that was your man posting the pics, that's why i said "bro". what's this talk about you being a lady? i never suggested otherwise.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lover_Of_Women_Feet
Member # 30408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lover_Of_Women_Feet   Email Lover_Of_Women_Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmmhhhhhhh I love it

Thank you!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now THAT'S what I call an avatar! ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All this praise is humbling to say the least. I feel very lucky to have been introduced to Wu's.

For those of you who may not know -- I am going to be without internet access for about 11 days! But don't feel too bad for me... I'm going to Mexico to do some scuba diving! It's one of my favorite activities.

I will certainly be thinking of you all! [Kiss]

Let's see what I can come back with this time!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gone but not forgotten! Get back soon!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can't wait to hear from you again Perfectpeds! and stories about your dive too!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your feet are very sexy. I hope this thread never ends.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
since she has left for vacation I have [Jerkoff] to these photo's often...................can't wait for the next post !!!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
since she has left for vacation I have [Jerkoff] to these photo's often...................can't wait for the next post !!!!!!!!

Well, it's nice to know I'm not forgotten!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hi everyone! I'm back from Mexico. It's been a difficult transition and of course I've been trying to find something from the pics that are worthy of this forum and the pickings are slim to be sure.

Scuba diving isn't exactly a sport that is kind to the feet by soaking them in salt water for several hours a day and then drying them in direct sunlight! Plus all that walking around barefoot toughens the soles! Polish chipped and I busted a toe nail (left big toe) down below the nail line... but I managed to save it and you can't really tell! Whew - thank God for good pedicurist who handled that emergency for me.

I also came home to find out that a good friend is terminally ill so I've been preoccupied.

I will put up a new post hopefully this weekend!
Thanks for still thinking of me and for keeping me alive while I've been amongst the missing!

-

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Cheers]

_fjb_

You are so sweet fjb! You are always so happy to see me!

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the new pic, perfectpeds! Welcome back from vacation.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Glad you are back girl!

Listen, I dont camp, I dont rough it, nothing and my feet can get like that if I forget to lotion a few days! So, glad you had a manicurist to fix you up! lol

Hey footgirl, you've been busy while I was away. Great posts...I'll be leaving some comments to support your threads as soon as I get my ass -- oops -- I mean act (ha ha) together!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...."as soon as I get my ass"....
Comment by perfectpeds

Lucky you !! [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links