Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miss Becca is one of my favorite footgirls. I met her about four years ago and have had great pleasure in presenting her at foot parties in Portland and Seattle.

-

She is head of the Human Resources department of a medium-sized company, where she also does the payroll. Her mother hails from Venezuela, where Becca (and her two sisters) were born. She is devastatingly beautiful and her feet are spectactular.

-

Miss Becca has soft, smooth, beautiful (big-ish) feet, with long, luscious toes.

-

-

-

I'm adding a couple photos of outdoor shots of Miss Becca to round this out, and to show her in a different light. Notice her legs are as flawless and beautiful as her feet.

-

-

... and complimenting those with a good look at the face and Heavenly Hispanic feet of Miss Becca.

-

[ September 22, 2008, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... and an obligatory, cheezy glam shot.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful shots of a beautiful lady, Ben!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very beautiful lady...
Nice feet too!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is definitely a beauty! She has great feet and the I LOVE the fact that she is a true business gal! My type of gal! Smart, sexy, with great feet!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice photos Ben.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Beautiful shots of a beautiful lady, Ben!

Thank you Bondo - in this case, the lady is what makes the shots ... beauty such as Becca's will drive an average man to strive for better than average things ... and reward him with stellar results.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
She is definitely a beauty! She has great feet and the I LOVE the fact that she is a true business gal! My type of gal! Smart, sexy, with great feet!

The business part of her life once intersected with her life in the foot world ... when an employee from her company showed up at a foot party in Seattle (he had driven up from Portland). You can bet he was shocked out of his gourd when he walked in and saw Miss Becca!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

An obligatory "Hallmark Foot Moment" photo (how did I forget this?).

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!! that makes it a small world!!!! she is very devastatingly pretty!!!! great shots. love the angles and the poses. well done!! you do lead a very enchanted foot life!
RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A wonderful find Ben! That last pic sealed the deal for me!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a very pretty girl, with pretty feet and legs to go along with it. Great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Raiders lost, the 49ers won and I get to see this. My weekend can't get much better..until later tonight at least. [Big Grin] She is sexy as hell. I love looking at the beautiful ladies and sexy feet here, but none hold a candle to my wifey.

KB

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
A wonderful find Ben! That last pic sealed the deal for me!

That photograph captured her essence, I believe. It gives a good feel for the "girl", as well as the (beautiful) feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
The Raiders lost, the 49ers won and I get to see this. My weekend can't get much better..until later tonight at least. [Big Grin] She is sexy as hell. I love looking at the beautiful ladies and sexy feet here, but none hold a candle to my wifey.

KB

Evidently, you can grow quite accustomed to those Raiders losing - it's been going on for several years now and appears to be as bad as ever.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links