Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
"Devastatingly beautiful" would describe her and her beautiful French peds perfectly.

Leave it to you, to spot (and appreciate) the french ped! Here are a couple low-res toss-offs of Becca with Kristin (the Queen of french tips!). Can you imagine these two together at the same party?

-

-

-

One of the stunts I'd love to pull, is to do a french tip photo session with these two and Miss Kirsten. I'll be certain to email the first copy to you, if it comes to pass.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is some power (over us) in these set of feet. Hurt me, baby [Jerkoff] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
There is some power (over us) in these set of feet. Hurt me, baby [Jerkoff] .

You've got that right (as usual)! We once had a guy come all the way from New York to a foot party, in order to have the feet of these two in his face at the same time - spent a half hour with those four feet in his face, and I don't think he even once came up for air ... next foot party, he brings two other guests (from New York), each hoping for the same foot pleasures. Thank Heavens both girls showed up for that one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NYC, eh? Women have more power than they think. They know how to cloud our right brain that is for sure. The interesting thing is, we know what they are doing and really don't care (per se') [Confused] ... [Evil Grin] . For example, footparties and strip clubs can make men go goofy and push out our cash (at strip clubs) like it is nothing. Then we leave super happy and broke [Laugh] . Don't you love it [Big Grin] ? Hell yeah! Yes, ladies, there is power in the BOO-tay and sweet feet. We men are sooooooo easy when it comes to pretty sexy women and the idea of getting the goodies . The idea alone pushes us over. It is not our fault...we are hard wired with testosterone.

[ September 25, 2008, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must have missed this post the other day. I am glad i found it. What a beauty with her smooth looking soles and great looking toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
becca feet in flip flops awesome! smelly stinky?? i want sniff sweaty flips...
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

One of the stunts I'd love to pull, is to do a french tip photo session with these two and Miss Kirsten. I'll be certain to email the first copy to you, if it comes to pass. [/QB]

Thanks Ben. Great pics of the "queen of French tips". A French tip photo session with these 2 would make my head explode. Literally.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my GOD!
what a woman! [Thud]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
becca feet in flip flops awesome! smelly stinky?? i want sniff sweaty flips...

She wears flip flops to foot parties, and even while exposed to open air, Becca does have a pretty strong essence. Her feet put off a lot of pheremones (and persperation) - you will note from this photograph, the effect of this on her (nearly new) sandals.
 -

For some women, this is a curse - for others (and for those around her) a blessing.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHE S GREAT! BEN THESE FOOTPRINTS DRIVE ME CRAZY...YOU SNIFF PURPLE FLIP FLOPS? THANKS BEN
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
SHE S GREAT! BEN THESE FOOTPRINTS DRIVE ME CRAZY...YOU SNIFF PURPLE FLIP FLOPS? THANKS BEN

Becca can "imprint" a new pair of slides, sandals or flip flops more rapidly than normal. She always has two or three pair of well-worn, nicely imprinted ones to give out at foot parties. And yes, the scent is intoxicating.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is extremely beautiful... and her feet are just as beautiful.. thanks for sharing.. love me some hispanic ladies..
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much Ben. Its a pleasure to look at those pictures. Miss Becce is a true foot queen, i can say that iam deeply impressed of that set [Smile]
Kind regards.

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pix on Sept 23 are my favorite. Lovely long toes. And great fotog as always, BDA!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shes so pretty & her pics with Kristin are great. I love em!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links