Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
The pics with Becca & Kristin together are great, do you think there will be any postings of Kristin anytime soon? Also what size are Becca's feet? Thanks Ben.

Becca's feet are size eight, her favorite footwear ranges from strappy sandals and flip flops to heels.

-

Becca's size 8s are just fine with me. This shot of her is [Evil Grin] [Thud] . I love the hint of just seeing her rump [Joint] [Drool] . I ain't too proud [Mmm] .
Becca's well put-together, and is not shy about showing off her assets. If you are ever in Seattle, check out the Fremont district - we've taken more revealing photos of Becca for a few clubs there (pamphlets, flyers, posters, etc.). She's quite proud of these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As well, she should be proud. This woman is absolutely breath-taking! I won't gush here but I don't think I'll get much rest as I sleep with the thought of that kind of beauty popping up in my dreams.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LoVinG iT..!

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by feetrme:
Damn her feet look sooo delciuos

Kristin's feet are as delicious as they look. Without hesitation, I can state they are as delicious as the feet of any girl I have known.

-

She is LONG, lanky, tall and beautiful; some of the longest, smoothest legs I have seen and they are capped off by soft, smooth and beautiful feet.

-

-

-

Generally, I try to remain as objective as is possible with these girls, yet there are some you can not help but to love; Kristin is one of them.

I love these pictures Ben. She barely fits in your car, she's so looooong.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
quote:
quote:

Kristin's feet are as delicious as they look. Without hesitation, I can state they are as delicious as the feet of any girl I have known.

-

She is LONG, lanky, tall and beautiful; some of the longest, smoothest legs I have seen and they are capped off by soft, smooth and beautiful feet.

-

-

-

Generally, I try to remain as objective as is possible with these girls, yet there are some you can not help but to love; Kristin is one of them.

I love these pictures Ben. She barely fits in your car, she's so looooong.

~Malory

If you think that's bad, she barely fits into my Buick, let alone this one! She's a tall drink of water (and FEET)!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow
Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn i whould do anything for her and her feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

Oh my GAWWWWD! Kristins the worlds foot goddess supreme. Those feet in your face mark you the worlds luckiest man. Seeing her cramped into a car puts perspective on how tall she is. WOW!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girls got LEGS!!!!!!!!

-

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent images.........thank u

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links