Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N2feet23:
she is extremely beautiful... and her feet are just as beautiful.. thanks for sharing.. love me some hispanic ladies..

I've always loved (Heavenly) hispanic feet (and girls) as well. You may particularly be interested in the fact that Becca is getting into the trampling aspect of feet - and becoming adept at it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
The pix on Sept 23 are my favorite. Lovely long toes. And great fotog as always, BDA!

I love the photos of those two together - they did a double foot treatment with this guy who came from Germany to meet them. If I can ever get him to sign a relase form, I've got some fantastic photos to post from that one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just finally found this post, Becca looks great. I really love this photo & all your "Hallmark" foot moments photos. You could make greeting cards with these. Gorgeous.

-

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
I just finally found this post, Becca looks great. I really love this photo & all your "Hallmark" foot moments photos. You could make greeting cards with these. Gorgeous.

-

~Malory

You know what Malory, this is a great idea....Ben you really should start a thread here with just these kind of pics..you seem to have one from every girl....what do ya say???
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
btw...Ben and Malory...both of your pm boxes are full
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:

-

~Malory

You know what Malory, this is a great idea....Ben you really should start a thread here with just these kind of pics..you seem to have one from every girl....what do ya say???
What's interesting is that I actually am working on a dedicated set of these "Hallmark Foot Moments". Your idea to round up all the scattered ones and consolidate them in a post is a good one; I think I'll do it.

I cleaned out my inbox this morning (it is now empty).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Glad I could help..cant wait to see all the foot girls on display!
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
btw...Ben and Malory...both of your pm boxes are full

Usually I log in just once or twice a week so it doesn't get checked as much. I just emptied it out though, clear now.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the first time I've seen this post. She has what might be the softest looking soles I've ever seen. WOW!! [Mmm]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
This is the first time I've seen this post. She has what might be the softest looking soles I've ever seen. WOW!! [Mmm]

The bottoms of Becca's feet are VERY soft! She claims to have no special regimen, other than applying moisterizing lotion every night and regular pedicures. When you touch her feet (or find them in your face), you find this difficult to fathom. Evidently, she was just blessed with particularly soft and smooth feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pics with Becca & Kristin together are great, do you think there will be any postings of Kristin anytime soon? Also what size are Becca's feet? Thanks Ben.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
The pics with Becca & Kristin together are great, do you think there will be any postings of Kristin anytime soon? Also what size are Becca's feet? Thanks Ben.

Becca's feet are size eight, her favorite footwear ranges from strappy sandals and flip flops to heels.

-

As to Kristin - it is no secret, she is one of my favorite footgirls. I do plan on posting photos of her again, with any luck I may get around to this sometime soon (within two to four weeks).

-

You can see her the next time Malory has one of her "Meet The Footgirls" things. I don't know when (or where) that will be.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn her feet look sooo delciuos

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:

Becca's feet are size eight, her favorite footwear ranges from strappy sandals and flip flops to heels.

-

Becca's size 8s are just fine with me. This shot of her is [Evil Grin] [Thud] . I love the hint of just seeing her rump [Joint] [Drool] . I ain't too proud [Mmm] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetrme:
Damn her feet look sooo delciuos

Kristin's feet are as delicious as they look. Without hesitation, I can state they are as delicious as the feet of any girl I have known.

-

She is LONG, lanky, tall and beautiful; some of the longest, smoothest legs I have seen and they are capped off by soft, smooth and beautiful feet.

-

-

Generally, I try to remain as objective as is possible with these girls, yet there are some you can not help but to love; Kristin is one of them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links