Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is gorgeous with very sexy feet. another keeper ben. thanks. [Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A blast from the past (vault)! Wow! Ben, Becca is definitley one for the books. Man, I suuuure do remember her [Thud] [Jerkoff] . She is a stunner [Joint] . My goodness! Thanks a lot for bringing Becca back, Ben [Thumbs Up] . Amazon Stephanie is also a good hottie to bring back [Fingers Crossed] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow!! that makes it a small world!!!! she is very devastatingly pretty!!!! great shots. love the angles and the poses. well done!! you do lead a very enchanted foot life!
RPM

Sometimes it is too small. She wasn't sure if the guy caught her, or if SHE caught HIM. He wondered the same thing, but (of course), he wasn't about to say anything at work, and in effect, put himself on report by revealing his love for feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
My goodness! Thanks a lot for bringing Becca back, Ben [Thumbs Up] . Amazon Stephanie is also a good hottie to bring back [Fingers Crossed] .

Becca is going to be at Malory's "Meet The Footgirls" thing this Tuesday. She misses her "footloving public" and is eager to meet & greet. If you are in the pacific northwest area and would like your picture taken with her, email Malory and get signed up. Stephanie is, as you obviously know, another Heavenly Hispanic ... I might just well post some Stephanie photos as well, sometime soon.

[ September 22, 2008, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] Woah!!! Ben delivers yet again with another complete and total Angel! It's like Heaven lets a few of it's finest females free to grace the earth everytime you hold a casting call Ben. You're the man dude, and Miss Becca is definatly the WOMAN! Thank you both for bringing this sort of Beauty to the masses here at Wu's.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
[Thud] Woah!!! Ben delivers yet again with another complete and total Angel! Thank you both for bringing this sort of Beauty to the masses here at Wu's.

She is an angel; she is dedicated to her mother, her best friend in life is her sister, she is well-respected at work, loved by her friends. It is always amazing to me when beautiful people such as Becca happen to have such beautiful feet - even more so, when they are willing to share their feet publicly.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

PugetSoundJason
Board Regular
Member # 9281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugetSoundJason   Email PugetSoundJason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I recall correctly, I was fortunate enough to be the first guy to ever worship her feet in a session at a foot party.(In Portland) [Smile] Her soles were so soft, and she had really cute flexible toes. She was such a sweetheart I 2 sessions with her. All Ben's girls LOVE to have their feet worshiped but some you can tell in their reaction more than others. The reactions and expressions Rebecca displayed while I worshiped those peds definitely ranked up their with the best of em!

-
 -

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Becca is a stunning beauty Ben! on top of all that..her feet and soles are incredible! You really do find the best girls! Great work
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man oh man.

Ben, just one question: How did/do they smell?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by PugetSoundJason:
If I recall correctly, I was fortunate enough to be the first guy to ever worship her feet in a session at a foot party.(In Portland) [Smile] Her soles were so soft, and she had really cute flexible toes. She was such a sweetheart I 2 sessions with her. All Ben's girls LOVE to have their feet worshiped but some you can tell in their reaction more than others. The reactions and expressions Rebecca displayed while I worshiped those peds definitely ranked up their with the best of em!

-
 -

That was a beautiful night, and Becca had a great time; obviously, you did as well. Isn't it great, when the girls love these things as much as we, the admirers? Fantastic, Jason - thank you for weighing in on this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Becca is a stunning beauty Ben! on top of all that..her feet and soles are incredible! You really do find the best girls! Great work

Becca's feet, and specifically her soles, are as good if not better than any footgirl you might find. She keeps them so soft, and so smooth. I love when a girl so beautiful just happens to have such spectacular feet as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Oh man oh man.

Ben, just one question: How did/do they smell?

-footboy1

They smell very, very good. Without exagerating, I can say that Becca's feet smell "Heavenly". She's one of those girls who can work up an acute scent with very little effort, even while in sandals; and this, I believe, greatly enhances the taste of her feet (and of girls, in general).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wooow ben becca feet is wonderful nice toes... i love sucks these feet great
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
wooow ben becca feet is wonderful nice toes... i love sucks these feet great

The point of this photograph is to present Becca's silky legs, as well as her feet. It's one I think you (specifically) will appreciate.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just the way I like'em...silky smooth, baby, silky smooth [Cool] [Cool] [Mmm] . Ben, you never come up short on details [Thumbs Up] . Thanks for pointing out Becca's silky smoothes [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links