Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Heavenly Hispanic - Miss Becca and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Just the way I like'em...silky smooth, baby, silky smooth [Cool] [Cool] [Mmm] . Ben, you never come up short on details [Thumbs Up] . Thanks for pointing out Becca's silky smoothes [Wink] .

Isn't it interesting, how a pair of silky smooth, well-defined legs add so much to feet that are already beautiful? It seems to make beautiful feet even more so. I guess it's a two-sided coin, because nothing embellishes a pair of great legs better than beautiful feet. Synergy.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great photos of an incredibly beautiful girl Ben!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,
Becca is so nice and smooth and exhibits your great I for the perfect foot. One look at her and you know when God made women, he showed that he knows no racial barrier. What a great girl! Thanks again!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

-

This is a very sexy shot. And she has beautiful toes.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,
Becca is so nice and smooth and exhibits your great I for the perfect foot. One look at her and you know when God made women, he showed that he knows no racial barrier. What a great girl! Thanks again!

Absolutely - and when God created woman, he knew exactly what he was doing.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meet the footgirls? When? Where?!

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but what size is her foot?
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn she is beautiful and her soles are to die for

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

-

This is a very sexy shot. And she has beautiful toes.
Interestingly, that is one of Becca's favorite shots, and a pose which I personally favor.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by xxxpodophilexxx:
Meet the footgirls? When? Where?!

If you are in the puget sound area, we sometimes have informal meet & greets - this is something we used to do during the days of the website (and associated events); although we no longer have the website, we've started these back up as a way to re-introduce "Girlswithfeet" to the foot loving public. Email Malory or send her a message through here for details.

[ September 23, 2008, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by PugetSoundJason:
If I recall correctly, I was fortunate enough to be the first guy to ever worship her feet in a session at a foot party.(In Portland) [Smile] Her soles were so soft, and she had really cute flexible toes. She was such a sweetheart I 2 sessions with her. All Ben's girls LOVE to have their feet worshiped but some you can tell in their reaction more than others. The reactions and expressions Rebecca displayed while I worshiped those peds definitely ranked up their with the best of em!

-
 -

Jason, I did a little bit of reconaisance and found a few photos from that night, which I thought appropriate to augment your contribution - you, smelling the soft, sweet, beautiful feet of Kristin ... and tasting them, of course.

-

That has GOT to smell fantastic. Put this together with the feet of Becca, and I'd say you had a night that would equal the fantasies of at least a million men.

-

Thanks again for your meaningful contribution to this thread, and for remembering Becca (and her feet).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's awesome Ben and your photos are "excellent". Pretty legs & feet!!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yet again Ben you come up with the most lovely models to grace these pages...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LUCKY GUY SNIFF AND SUCK BEAUTIFUL FEET
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Devastatingly beautiful" would describe her and her beautiful French peds perfectly.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links