Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a little friend who works at a Cash & Carry discount store - Sara. She's a doll, very cute, and has been asking me how to "get in the footworld". Today we picked up an old (used) film camera from a Goodwill store. It's an APS format camera, using small film cartridges - a kid's camera.

-

Little Sara LOVED it, she thought it was "cute", so I scored it for her. Then we went and took foot photographs with it, had them developed at a Rite Aid drug store and scanned them for the web.

So what kind of photos can you get from a five-dollar film camera? Not exactly national geographic standard, but not exactly trash, either. I now present new footgirl Sara and the results from her film camera.

-

-

I tried a combination of Smith Victor flood lights and a couple of slave flashes, which were triggered by the little built-in on the camera. Experimented around to try and get the best balance, etc. Tricky going.

-

-

-

Sara has silky, creamy little legs and soft, smooth feet. She loves shoe shopping and claims to know when a shoe salesman is enjoying her feet; which is a source of pride for her.

-

Overall, the results were not that bad. I recently did a little experiment with a three-dollar digital camera, but I think this worked out just as well. Little Sara's happy, she loves her new camera and is proud to be a new member of our little foot family up here.

-

Incidentally, she does have sweet feet and enjoys the idea of showing them off. She loves shoes, collects bootleg recordings and autographs. She takes a few night classes, and hopes to one day be a cosmetologist.

[ November 17, 2008, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And a customary "Hallmark Foot Moment" for little Sara:'

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is there a chance we can see more? especially some sole shots? [Big Grin]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
is there a chance we can see more? especially some sole shots? [Big Grin]

We've got a couple rolls developed, so I'll have more to share at some point. Scanning is kind of tedious, but yes there are more.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Posting a few photos from the thread with the $3.00 keychain digital camera experiment. The thread's no longer there, but here are a few shots from that post:

-

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...and now I think I'm officially in love with Sara.

She appears graceful, confident, and playful. 3 of my favorite things. And what glorious feet. Thank you for this. I'm dying to see more of her. Especially the wrinkled soles... she's magnificent. [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots. Lighting is a huge deal with cheaper cameras. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben sara is absolutely breath taking gorgeous from head to toe. your the man. another keeper. [Smile] [Jerkoff] [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by solesearching:
...and now I think I'm officially in love with Sara.

She appears graceful, confident, and playful. 3 of my favorite things. And what glorious feet. Thank you for this. I'm dying to see more of her. Especially the wrinkled soles... she's magnificent. [Smile]

You really hit the nail on the head with the "playful" element of Sara. There will be plenty more of her, this is just the very first of her foot experience - and she is very motivated.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Solective10:
Great shots. Lighting is a huge deal with cheaper cameras. [Big Grin]

Lighting is important, and even more so with cheap cameras. I've got a couple of "digi-flash" slaves of variable output - a couple of well-placed slave flashes can bring a cheap camera up quite a bit.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
ben sara is absolutely breath taking gorgeous from head to toe. your the man. another keeper. [Smile] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

She's a little doll - I wonder where all these beautiful girls come from. After all this time, I still haven't a clue.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's ok Ben, as long as they keep coming, we'll keep photographing them! nuther great find!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics. You should make this a regular contribution...testing lo-tech cameras on your hi-tech models [Wink]

What happened to the other thread (the one about the $3 camera). Why was it deleted?

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
It's ok Ben, as long as they keep coming, we'll keep photographing them! nuther great find!

You've got that right! They seem to come out of the woodwork though, this world is FULL of beautiful, darling girls - and yes, we will continue to photograph them as long as there are cameras (or whatever replaces them).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Great pics. You should make this a regular contribution...testing lo-tech cameras on your hi-tech models [Wink]

What happened to the other thread (the one about the $3 camera). Why was it deleted?

Cheers,
-Hal-

Actually, Hal, that's pretty much what I've been thinking about. Doing foot photographs with specifically low-tech cameras and equipment. I've even ordered a used Soviet Holga film camera from ebay ($19.00 plus shipping), a 1960s Brownie and a Japanese "Hello Kitty" disposable.

Incidentally, in this case even the scanner a was a cheapie - an old Microtek from the days of Windows 95, and it even had a SERIAL cable.

The $3.00 keychain digital camera thread from the Misc. section ... some guy stepped on the thread and started posting his own photos in it, so I just deleted it. I may reprise it though, because I've got a LOT of new photos of Malory, Kristin and two of the Ambers; some of them are not bad.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links