Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

Sara is a doll. So the saying "You never know what you will get at the 5 and dime." is true. In this case you got at least 5 great feet pics with 10 perfect toes in them. What I wouldn't give to learn the Art of Photography from the Master! Master Ben! Its a win win situation. You get to learn from the master and take pics of the Girlswithfeet Gems!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben:
Sara is quite beautiful!!
You score again!
Of course is a little unfair to post those pics of Malory because...well is Malory and she is a heavy hitter( so Gosh darn hot)I would love to be worshipping those flawless feet.Sara`s also but I am biased towards Malory!!

[Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Drool]

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes fine OMG!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEN RULES!!!
Once again you deliver a beautiful woman with beautiful feet!
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her look shows great attitude, that's for sure. I can almost bet she knows exactly the power of her wonderful feet and soles! [Smile] Great finding Ben! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

Sara is a doll. So the saying "You never know what you will get at the 5 and dime." is true. In this case you got at least 5 great feet pics with 10 perfect toes in them.

It's true, you never know WHAT you might get from a 5-and-dime, and you really don't know what a darling footgirl you are likely to run into - it's a big, beautiful world, seve60 and girls like Sara (and feet) make it even better.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Hi Ben:
You score again!
Of course is a little unfair to post those pics of Malory because...well is Malory and she is a heavy hitter( so Gosh darn hot)I would love to be worshipping those flawless feet.Sara`s also but I am biased towards Malory!!

I had about ten photos of Malory scattered throughout the other (previously erased) post. I'll send you a note when I re-post it. Malory says "Hello".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
BEN RULES!!!
Once again you deliver a beautiful woman with beautiful feet!
YOGI

Sara came along pretty much by accident (timing and luck). Thankfully, she loves her feet and is not shy or hesitant in showing them off.

quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
shes fine OMG!

I will pass your comments on to Sara, I know she will be pleased.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Top quality post yet again Ben !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-

It's about the artist (and the subject) and not the camera as you've proven here Ben! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

It's about the artist (and the subject) and not the camera as you've proven here Ben! [Thumbs Up]
And also the right lighting! Impressive work with the tools you had at your disposal.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Actually, Hal, that's pretty much what I've been thinking about. Doing foot photographs with specifically low-tech cameras and equipment. I've even ordered a used Soviet Holga film camera from ebay ($19.00 plus shipping), a 1960s Brownie and a Japanese "Hello Kitty" disposable.

Incidentally, in this case even the scanner a was a cheapie - an old Microtek from the days of Windows 95, and it even had a SERIAL cable.

I´m a 100% digital camera nerd but it`s still a great idea. [Thumbs Up] I´m really looking forward to it. Seems like you don`t need the latest 21megapixel D-SLR camera to make good shots.
Are you also going to take pics of your models with a pinhole camera? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hi Ben:
You score again!

-

Thanks for the nice things you always say. I was at a coffee shop with Ben & Kristin & other friends a few weeks ago. Tried to say hi to you but I think I was on the wrong laptop (lol), so not sure if you got it, or if you knew it was me.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's really cute Ben. I love that cute camera too, I can see why she wanted it.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
quote:
Hi Ben:
You score again!

-

Thanks for the nice things you always say. I was at a coffee shop with Ben & Kristin & other friends a few weeks ago. Tried to say hi to you but I think I was on the wrong laptop (lol), so not sure if you got it, or if you knew it was me.

~Malory

I did get it!
Thanks for remembering to say Hi!
Hi right back at you beautiful!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links