Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mallory has graced us with her beauty plenty of times so I don't have to say a word about her. However Sara is fantastic!! [Drool]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent work Ben..are you coming to the Sacramento Footnight party?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMAZING!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEN..GREATEST IDEAS! I LOVED BEAUTIFUL GIRLS&FEET PHOTOS,YOUR MODELS MALORY OF COURSE, THESE SOLES IS A HEAVEN...MALORY FEET IS A PARADISE
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great quality shots, masterfully taken of a gorgeous girl Ben. Amazing what those little cameras can do.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Her look shows great attitude, that's for sure. I can almost bet she knows exactly the power of her wonderful feet and soles! [Smile] Great finding Ben! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

She does translate her attitude through her "look" and does understand the power of her feet - something she takes pleasure in.

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Top quality post yet again Ben !

Thank you, I will pass your comments on to Sara and I know she will appreciate it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
Mallory has graced us with her beauty plenty of times so I don't have to say a word about her. However Sara is fantastic!! [Drool]

She's a little doll, and as to Malory - I had several photos of her scattered throughout the $3.00 keychain digital camera thread, if I repost that, you'll find some new ones of her there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! Totally fantastic pics of Sara - thanks so much Ben. More, more, more please.

Tog [Tongue] [Drool]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben - you shouldn't be wondering where all these beautiful girls are coming from -- it's obvious that you have the magic touch! Also, you present a great respect for all these girls in your photos and your comments. So it's no wonder you find all these beautiful girls!

As far as Sara goes - I love her direct look in the camera as if to say -- I know you're looking at me so stop trying to be subtle about it! LOL She IS a beauty -- her hair, eyes, face, all the way down to her pretty little feet! Nice find!

As for Malory - whether she graces these threads 1x, 2x or a million -- she always deserves a comment -- She's sweet and beautiful and has a smile that lights up her pics along with her beautiful feet!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Great quality shots, masterfully taken of a gorgeous girl Ben. Amazing what those little cameras can do.

It's a bit of a surprise to find just how much you can squeeze out of common everyday elements - such as a used cartridge film camera. Having little friends like Sara is the greatest motivation.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
WOW!!! Totally fantastic pics of Sara - thanks so much Ben. More, more, more please.

Tog [Tongue] [Drool]

There actually is more of Sara - we shot two film cartridges on this and she wants to do a video. Something along the lines of Leah's home repair foot episodes. We'll definitely be seeing more of her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Ben - you shouldn't be wondering where all these beautiful girls are coming from -- it's obvious that you have the magic touch! Also, you present a great respect for all these girls in your photos and your comments. So it's no wonder you find all these beautiful girls!

As far as Sara goes - I love her direct look in the camera as if to say -- I know you're looking at me so stop trying to be subtle about it! LOL She IS a beauty -- her hair, eyes, face, all the way down to her pretty little feet! Nice find!

As for Malory - whether she graces these threads 1x, 2x or a million -- she always deserves a comment -- She's sweet and beautiful and has a smile that lights up her pics along with her beautiful feet!

Your observation of Sara's look, and what's going on in her head is SPOT ON. It is exact. She loves the idea of men being enamoured of her (and specifically her feet). She loves shoe shopping and delights in being able to tell which shoe salemen are excited by her feet. This attitude is what's behind her "look".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Excellent work Ben..are you coming to the Sacramento Footnight party?

I might get down there one of these days. It's one of my favorite cities.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice
if it makes sara feel good
i came for the 1st pic from the back
those soles...

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$5.00 camera or not Sara is GORGEOUS! [Smile]
I think Im yet to see a post from you with an unattracive girl!! [Big Grin]
EVERY post you post is AWESOME!! [Thumbs Up]
Not only is the girls you post gorgeous they are classy too!! [Big Grin] Thats a HUGE PLUS!!
Again and as usual, I enjoy seeing your posts!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links