Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben, actually how little is little sara, she sure is a living doll.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
$5.00 camera or not Sara is GORGEOUS! [Smile]
I think Im yet to see a post from you with an unattracive girl!! [Big Grin]
EVERY post you post is AWESOME!! [Thumbs Up]
Not only is the girls you post gorgeous they are classy too!! [Big Grin] Thats a HUGE PLUS!!
Again and as usual, I enjoy seeing your posts!!

It's the girl that really makes the photo, in the end, and not just the feet - but the girl (and her feet); so with cute girls like Sara, you start with an advantage, even before you've loaded up the camera. I'll pass your comments on to Sara as well, TT - thank you!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by redcard:
ben, actually how little is little sara, she sure is a living doll.

Sara is 5'3" in bare feet - making her one of the shortest footgirls I've dealt with (Summer is 5'4"); and I guess it's true - good thing do come in small packages.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am in awe at the abundance of beauty that surrounds you all the time Ben. I'm very impressed.

THis is another great examle how a master photog and great subjects makes for incredible pictures despite the cost of the equipment.

I love this set.. it's also inspiring.. because now it means with more thought to the shot, I can also provide equally impressive shots (and not worry about using my 'cheap' point and shoot when i don't have the big camera)

my wife is a tick shy of 5'3"... but love her small package! it's awesome!!!

Malory, you're looking divine as always! [Big Grin]

RPM

p.s. pass on my compliments to Sara please

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
very nice
if it makes sara feel good
i came for the 1st pic from the back
those soles...

I will pass your comments on to Sara, and know they will be appreciated.

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
BEN..GREATEST IDEAS! I LOVED BEAUTIFUL GIRLS&FEET PHOTOS,YOUR MODELS MALORY OF COURSE, THESE SOLES IS A HEAVEN...MALORY FEET IS A PARADISE

No argument here, I think Malory's feet are something of a paradise as well and I'm sure she'll catch this the next time she logs on.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a cute girl Ben.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in love! More of her please!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely beautiful! I used to work at a one-hour photo and would have loved to have seen these come through. Probably would have made extra copies of some to keep... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben I always love the background info you share in addition to the photographs of these adorable sexy women you meet!

This little camera still does the trick as far as I'm concerned. I love seeing their sexy sole and am willing to catch a look any way that I can [Big Grin]

Keep it up my friend

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I am in awe at the abundance of beauty that surrounds you all the time Ben. I'm very impressed.

I love this set.. it's also inspiring.. because now it means with more thought to the shot, I can also provide equally impressive shots (and not worry about using my 'cheap' point and shoot when i don't have the big camera)

my wife is a tick shy of 5'3"... but love her small package! it's awesome!!!

Malory, you're looking divine as always! [Big Grin]

RPM

p.s. pass on my compliments to Sara please

I love the idea of sterling images being delivered through "cheap point and shoot" equipment, and it's obvious you know from a personal standpoint - big things DO come in small packages.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
What a cute girl Ben.

She's cute as a button, and I think thereinlies Sara's primary appeal. If we ever get her in a video, her voice and manner will really bring that aspect home.

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
I'm in love! More of her please!

We just got another roll back from Rite Aid today, here are a couple scanned photos. I'm still combing for a few "diamonds in the rough" here.

-

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Absolutely beautiful! I used to work at a one-hour photo and would have loved to have seen these come through. Probably would have made extra copies of some to keep... [Evil Grin]

I think the guys at Rite Aid love little Sara, and I bet the probably got a kick out of her photos - they recognized us immediately when we came to pick up the film.

[ November 19, 2008, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, this thread is only 2 days old, but we're on page 4 already. It's very easy to see why, Ben. Sara is sooooooo cute!

I love this picture below the best. Why? Because I am imagining myself on my knees in front of her ready for a slow, sensual and erotic foot session.

-

Thank you Ben for another home run.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings from the OC!

Great shots Ben. I'm a graphic artist for a newspaper & get a lot of photos sent in taken with expensive cameras by people with no clue how to read the manual & they look like shit. But this is just awesome work you've done with an out of date camera! Oh, and Sara is damn foxy as hell.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just one extra note.. love her thighs.... [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links