Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Photos With a $5.00 Film Camera - New Footgirl Sara
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Ben I always love the background info you share in addition to the photographs of these adorable sexy women you meet!

This little camera still does the trick as far as I'm concerned. I love seeing their sexy sole and am willing to catch a look any way that I can [Big Grin]

Keep it up my friend

I should have played up Sara's soles a lot more, they are soft and smooth. Next posting will have a lot more of that. In fact, we just got one of the rolls back yesterday with some closeups on it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Greetings from the OC!

Great shots Ben. I'm a graphic artist for a newspaper & get a lot of photos sent in taken with expensive cameras by people with no clue how to read the manual & they look like shit. But this is just awesome work you've done with an out of date camera! Oh, and Sara is damn foxy as hell.

Thank you for your kind comments, and I'll pass that on to Sara as well. She is a little fox, thank Heavens she loves sharing her feet as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben GREAT WORK. Sara is amazing. What size feet does she have? Will she ever do a video for sale type of thing? I would love to purchase one of hers as well as the others.

Thanks you

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow, this thread is only 2 days old, but we're on page 4 already. It's very easy to see why, Ben. Sara is sooooooo cute!

I love this picture below the best. Why? Because I am imagining myself on my knees in front of her ready for a slow, sensual and erotic foot session.

-

Thank you Ben for another home run.

It's a pleasant thought, and I think Sara's expression goes a long way toward fostering that fantasy - works for me.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
Ben GREAT WORK. Sara is amazing. What size feet does she have? Will she ever do a video for sale type of thing? I would love to purchase one of hers as well as the others.

Thanks you

Sara's feet are a perfect size Seven. She's motivated toward making a video, she's seen and loves the "Home Repair" series we made with footgirl Leah, and Malory's Martial Arts / Secret Agent mini movie. I will post a "heads up" when we get to that point with Sara.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot damn Ben!!! You are like and oil mine with and endless stream of liquid gold. All your models are so sweet looking. Way to go once again my friend!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I love it Ben! What I really respect is that you prove that you don't need a thousand dollar, million megapixel camera to take a good quality photo. It bothers me that people believe that more megapixels will magically make them a better photographer.

Kudos on great the photos, technique, and very cute models. My hat is off to you.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girls a smoking little hottie! I love these pics & especially knowing how primitave the equipment is. Do you think she'll ever do a foot party or meet and greet?

-

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happened to the keychain digital camera thread? I haven't been logged in for a week or so, must've missed it. PLEASE repost it, any chance to see more pics of Malory are a godsend. Thanks in advance.

-

-

-

Was this thread in the pics section of another section?

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
This girls a smoking little hottie! I love these pics & especially knowing how primitave the equipment is. Do you think she'll ever do a foot party or meet and greet?

-

Sara's motivated to get involved in foot parties, and I do think she's interested in going to one of Malory's "Meet the Footgirls" greets. I'll post news when it develops.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
What happened to the keychain digital camera thread? I haven't been logged in for a week or so, must've missed it. PLEASE repost it, any chance to see more pics of Malory are a godsend. Thanks in advance.

-

-

-

The thread was in the Misc section, I was trying not to call attention to the photos themselves, but rather the oddity of the camera used. Some guy stepped on the thread by posting his own photos in it (HUGE photos), so I just deleted the thread. If I repost it, I'll send you a note as a "heads up".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a cute camera! I love when you can get such pro results from a camera you dont have to pay through the moon to get. Sara's cute!

Summer

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

-

-

-

The thread was in the Misc section, I was trying not to call attention to the photos themselves, but rather the oddity of the camera used. Some guy stepped on the thread by posting his own photos in it (HUGE photos), so I just deleted the thread. If I repost it, I'll send you a note as a "heads up".
and P.S., Malory's freaking gorgeous! No matter what you take her pictures with. Where'd these pictures come from?

Summer

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some hotties with sexy feet and all woman's feet should be kissed
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I am in awe at the abundance of beauty that surrounds you all the time Ben. I'm very impressed.

THis is another great examle how a master photog and great subjects makes for incredible pictures despite the cost of the equipment.

I love this set.. it's also inspiring.. because now it means with more thought to the shot, I can also provide equally impressive shots (and not worry about using my 'cheap' point and shoot when i don't have the big camera)

my wife is a tick shy of 5'3"... but love her small package! it's awesome!!!

Malory, you're looking divine as always! [Big Grin]

RPM

p.s. pass on my compliments to Sara please

Thanks RPM. I haven't been online for awhile, sorry for the late reply. Hope you had a festive thannksgiving.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links