Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Wonderful natural beauties! Great update, my dear friend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I could not agree more with you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2365 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the update we are talking about [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Another special update dedicated to barefooting in public in cold weather!
2 photosets (50 pictures in total) starring ALYSSA, CLAIRE and The Dark Queen of Barefooting, VIOLACEA!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
Bold barefooting in fall and winter, sexy girls, and our customary extravaganza of DIRTY SOLES! [Cool]

CLAIRE (left - feet size 40EU/9.5US) and ALYSSA (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Mestre (Italy)
 -

-

The Dark Queen of Barefooting, VIOLACEA, delivers bold barefooting in public in Venice (Italy)
 -

BUG subscribers can also enjoy some exciting close-ups of VIOLACEA's tough, wet & dirty soles! [Wink]
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2365 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update, Feetosopher. Looking forward to the upcoming ones. Ciao.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Great update, Feetosopher. Looking forward to the upcoming ones. Ciao.

Thank you so much for your appreciation and your loyal support, amico! [Thumbs Up]
I hope that you will enjoy today's update! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the third episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring
a well-assorted duo of real-life barefoot friends.. curvy CASSIE and our slender supermodel SWAINS!
1 photoset (30 pictures) and 1 FULL HD VIDEO!
CASSIE & SWAINS stroll around barefooted & dirty-soled in their sexy bikinis!
The photoset includes plenty of close-ups of the girls' bare feet on gravel mixed with stingy broken shells!

SWAINS (feet size 37EU/6.5US) poses by the lake in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

CASSIE (feet size 36EU/6US)
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 1'45''.
 -

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update with beautiful girls! :-)

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Wonderful update with beautiful girls! :-)

Indeed amico.. many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10518 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Thumbs Up] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To those who are interested, after one month and a half without updates at Barefoot Urban Girls,
today the site explained why: The Feetosopher's beloved father died three weeks ago.
I paste below the text and the picture featured on the site.
I have made my condolences to The Feetosopher privately via email, but I cannot but repeat them
publicly here on the forum.
I do hope myself that The Feetosopher will soon be back to thrill us all with his art.
Forza, Feetosopher! Stay strong, Feetosopher!

TEXT FROM THE SITE
"Dear subscribers, it is with great sadness that we announce that the beloved father of our Deus-Ex-Machina, The Feetosopher, passed away three weeks ago. The Feetosopher has been overwhelmed with the gloomy tasks and bureaucracy that follow the death of a parent in Italy, and he has hence been unable to prepare the material for the April updates to the site. He has asked us to apologise with you all for the missed updates, and to inform you that in the next weekend he will work hard on a jumbo update, to make up for the missed ones. We are also excited to announce that The Feetosopher has already planned the first photosession of the year, which will be held soon to produce brand new, exciting material for the site. The model will not only be barefooted (pretty obviously).. she will leave at home also.. something else.. for your viewing pleasure and excitement.. STAY TUNED! ;-) We cannot but bring our most sincere condolences to The Feetosopher, as well as our warmest hugs in this emotionally difficult phase of his life. We trust 100% that he will soon be back to delight us all with his masterful barefootography.. stay strong, Feetosopher!"

-

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry for your loss.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10518 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I'm sorry for your loss.

Many thanks for caring!

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
To those who are interested, after one month and a half without updates at Barefoot Urban Girls,
today the site explained why: The Feetosopher's beloved father died three weeks ago.
I paste below the text and the picture featured on the site.
I have made my condolences to The Feetosopher privately via email, but I cannot but repeat them
publicly here on the forum.
I do hope myself that The Feetosopher will soon be back to thrill us all with his art.
Forza, Feetosopher! Stay strong, Feetosopher!

TEXT FROM THE SITE
"Dear subscribers, it is with great sadness that we announce that the beloved father of our Deus-Ex-Machina, The Feetosopher, passed away three weeks ago. The Feetosopher has been overwhelmed with the gloomy tasks and bureaucracy that follow the death of a parent in Italy, and he has hence been unable to prepare the material for the April updates to the site. He has asked us to apologise with you all for the missed updates, and to inform you that in the next weekend he will work hard on a jumbo update, to make up for the missed ones. We are also excited to announce that The Feetosopher has already planned the first photosession of the year, which will be held soon to produce brand new, exciting material for the site. The model will not only be barefooted (pretty obviously).. she will leave at home also.. something else.. for your viewing pleasure and excitement.. STAY TUNED! ;-) We cannot but bring our most sincere condolences to The Feetosopher, as well as our warmest hugs in this emotionally difficult phase of his life. We trust 100% that he will soon be back to delight us all with his masterful barefootography.. stay strong, Feetosopher!"

-

Many thanks for caring, amico.
I confirm that I will do my best to make up for the missed updates at BUG.
And I will indeed make the first shooting of 2023 relatively soon, probably in June
(I could not arrange a date with the model for May, unfortunately).

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

As promised, today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a jumbo update to make up for the missed ones!
FOUR photosets starring SIX different models, plus a FULL HD RE-EDIT of a famous VIDEO starring our
supermodel SWAINS in an outrageous bikini.. with DIRTY SOLES!
Starring today are GIORGIA, the barefoot trio ANNIKA-IRIE-COBY, MANDALA and LADY X, plus SWAINS!
Sexy barefoot beauties in scenic locations, elegance, bold barefooting in public,
FILTHY SOLES and breathtaking feet close-ups!

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) in Verona (Italy)
 -

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 4'30''
 -

The Barefoot Trio: top to bottom, ANNIKA, IRIE, COBY.
 -

The Barefoot Trio relaxing by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
 -

MANDALA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

-

LADY X (feet size 37EU/6.5US) in Venice (Italy)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very relieved to this wonderful update my dear friend.

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links