Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ciao Feetosopher, fantastic update with Giorgia, one of my all-time favourites on your site!
The dirty soles close-ups are among your best ones ever. Congratulations, good night.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update, my dear friend!

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@barefeetseeker, @gb62da: many thanks for your appreciation, amici! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2365 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the update we are talking about! [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
In today's double feeture at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two photosets starring GIORGIA and HIMEKO!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
GIORGIA delivers one of the hottest & boldest FILTHY-SOLED FOOTSHOWS ever featured on the site
and HIMEKO lets you get up close and personal with her unpedicured bare feet with rough muddy soles!
WARNING! CRACKED HEELS from years of hardcore barefooting! [Eek!]

GIORGIA: filthy-soled & super-powerful size 39EU/8.5US feet on bold display! [Jerkoff]
 -

GIORGIA barefoot in public in Verona (Italy)
 -

Japanese exchange student HIMEKO - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2365 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curvy CASSIE and slender SWAINS are the stars of today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Double photoset and FULL HD VIDEO (duration 2'30'')
A total FILTHYSOLEFEST.. "in your face" DIRTY SOLES!
ENJOY! [Cool]

CASSIE - feet size 36EU/6US
 -

SWAINS - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS - dirty solefest in FULL HD VIDEO (duration 2'30'')
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic update, bravo Feetosopher! The dirty soles and faces poses are among your best ever.
The video is very exciting, too. Goodnight!

--------------------

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Fantastic update, bravo Feetosopher! The dirty soles and faces poses are among your best ever.
The video is very exciting, too. Goodnight!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! Great to read that you enjoyed the update! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this I'd call dirty soles! Great update, my dear friend!!!

--------------------

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Wow, this I'd call dirty soles! Great update, my dear friend!!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! [Thumbs Up]
Yeah, CASSIE & SWAINS were quite heavy on.. "urban make-up for soles" on that day.. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

In today's double feeture at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two dirty-soled beauties: ALYSSA & TERESA!
Beauty, charme, bare feet in public, scenic locations and TOUGH, DIRTY SOLES! [Wink]
ENJOY! [Cool]

ALYSSA barefoot in Mestre (Italy)
 -

-

TERESA barefoot in Venice (Italy)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Two wonderful barefoot beauties!!!

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Two wonderful barefoot beauties!!!

Indeed, amico.. thank you so much for your appreciation! Ciao! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

At BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the first episode of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Curvy CASSIE and our slender supermodel SWAINS enjoy a barefoot day on Garda Lake (Italy)!
2 photosets (45 pictures) and one FULL HD VIDEO (duration 1'30'').
Glamorous poses, action shots, bare feet on sharp gravel, and a festival of exciting feet close-ups!
Dirty & dusty soles right in your faces!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting series! [Cool]

SWAINS (left) and CASSIE (right)
 -

CASSIE's size 36EU/6US (left) and SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US (right)
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS test their bare feet on sharp gravel in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS have just arrived in Peschiera, and pose barefooted before SWAINS' car
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS in FULL HD video (duration 1'30'')
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

What a fantastic new series, Feetosopher! I enjoyed this first episode a lot.
I love Cassie's curvy body and her tiny but powerful bare feet, and Swains is a unique barefoot beauty.
I am not at all upset by the now bi-weekly frequency of updates to the site, since the quantity of material
has remained the same, and the quality is up to your highest standards.
I am looking forward to the new episodes of the series. Buonanotte.

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
What a fantastic new series, Feetosopher! I enjoyed this first episode a lot.
I love Cassie's curvy body and her tiny but powerful bare feet, and Swains is a unique barefoot beauty.
I am not at all upset by the now bi-weekly frequency of updates to the site, since the quantity of material
has remained the same, and the quality is up to your highest standards.
I am looking forward to the new episodes of the series. Buonanotte.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. glad that you enjoyed the update, and that the
new bi-weekly update schedule at BUG is OK for you! Ciao! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links