Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see the flip flops with painted toes, especially purple. Shoe dangling and some heel pictures with soft heels no dead skin on the heels.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you get bogged down with requests, but i dont have too much, itd be awesome if you could get more of karyna, and that casey leigh girl that you recently put up, damn. very sexy girl with teh type of feet that drive you crazy, possibly that girl from sactown feet, candy. anyway im a new member and your site is more than a regular for me man, the perfect foot site!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mansacon
Board Regular
Member # 528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mansacon   Email mansacon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be so greatful if we could get some nylon feet poses, spread toes,painted red.
If i could have a choice it would be lexi.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be a dream come true if we could get Kim back todo some more features for us or the sexy model from a nurse's feet!!! OH YES

-Dipping
-Dangling
-Hose
-Socks

OH YES PLEASE!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Wu] [Wu] :wu

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conny. Foot-Alarm [Drool]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have i mentioned Genie? Yes? [Roll Eyes] Well, i say it again....GENIE! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Cheers] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noob saibot
Board Regular
Member # 5560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob saibot   Email noob saibot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls with big feet like sommer from foot time
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtcb
Loyal Member
Member # 1862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtcb   Email jtcb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see ankles. Thickness of ankles should be not too thin or no too thick.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean t
Loyal Member
Member # 6531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean t   Email dean t   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah of soccermomfeet. Her feet are beautiful.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see more tickling pics, particularly with a pen or a feather.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dean t:
Sarah of soccermomfeet. Her feet are beautiful.

Yeah, she rocks. I would love to see her do a feature set. I would also love to see her participate in her forum. It's like a ghost town in there.
Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Wu, I do have a wish, and if somebody could make it true, then you!
Two of my favorite foot models, beside our footqueen Sasha, are "Goddess Roman" from BOSSY FEET and my oldest known foot princess is Mila Donavan from DF Production!
Maybe you can contact them and ask if they want to make an interview and a special foot session for our community?
Im sure you know them both .
Bossy Feet was my last Abo and I was fascinated about the elegance, beautiness and [Evil Grin] from Roman and I know she would be very worth having her with us!
I gave Roman an advice to take a look at our group and was hoping to find her here now but?( its about 1-2 months ago).
And from Mila Im owner of many movies( [Tongue] [Drool] ), its a pleasure to watch her and she is another goddess we all want to see!
Thanks a lot, Wu, for your great work , you make our life a little more worth it!

Another question to you, but you need not to answere it :
beside your great work here what else you are doing ?

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigdanny
Loyal Member
Member # 1785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigdanny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe sucking, high arched feet, foot jobs, painted nails, wrinkled soles. And did I mention high arches? [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]
Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more evita......more clear heels..
Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob Daniel
Loyal Member
Member # 6966

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jacob Daniel   Email Jacob Daniel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possible for forced foot smelling pictures?

--------------------
Why can't I be presented with the blessing of a girl who wouldn't shun at my foot fetish??

Jacob Daniel

Posts: 63 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links