Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I 2nd that! Genie is a lovely, sexy, woman. She replies to just about all the message on this board, and her own great board, and is truly, well, beyond sexy.

Sensual?

Also, and this may sway my judgement a bit, but her feet are about the same size as my wifes.

Genie would be great.

With CORGI written on her soles.

P.S. Oh, come on, you didnt think i was gonna stop with that, did ya's? lol.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
I vote for Genie! She hasnīt a feature set yet and itīs about time! Her feet are gorgeous! [Hump] [Thumbs Up]
[Kiss]

Hi Elz,

I agree with you totally! You reading this Genie? LOL! Elz, Let me assure you, the lack of a "Genie feature" on this site is not a result of me not trying to acquire one. Trust me! [Wink]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We trust in in you Wu!

Get it going. I am sure Genie will help.

umm, did i thank you for a great site?

And, Elz, my Lord, are you lovely!

Genie! Come on down!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
I vote for Genie! She hasnīt a feature set yet and itīs about time! Her feet are gorgeous! [Hump] [Thumbs Up]
[Kiss]

Hi Elz,

I agree with you totally! You reading this Genie? LOL! Elz, Let me assure you, the lack of a "Genie feature" on this site is not a result of me not trying to acquire one. Trust me! [Wink]

Wu

I believe you Wu! I always wondered why she didnīt have a feature but never doubted your invitation to her since she is one of the most appreciated foot models on the net! And weīd love to see a feature set AT LAST! You hear Genie? [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Bump]
(Hope all this pressure works!)
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rengr
Board Regular
Member # 2158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rengr   Email rengr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wu.....I have to agree with Elzbennet and Craigy Boy and say that a Genie feature set would be just fantastic! She's got some of my all time favorite sweet little feet and I'd love to see a big spread of them here. Thanks for asking! [Smile]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs, footjobs, footjobs, I know...I'm not very original. . . . . [Cry] .....FOOTJOBS! [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clear stilettoes
Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, a Genie set would be nice.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CMS
Board Regular
Member # 6617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CMS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the models taking their socks off.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More models that look like Hal's avatar.

Goth-ish, black hair, black nailpolish, piercings, etc.

Something similar to Eden from www.evilfeet.com

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Scenes in cars pedal pumping,hanging feet out windows, on dashboards. Lots of dipping shots like from behind with toes curled down onto the floor or back of shoe with wrinkled up soles..and we need more TIFFANY from barefootcamgirls..where has she been lurking?

Well, you may be seeing some new Tiffany pics this weekend!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nominate Tina Marie, Soccermom and last but not least Elzbennet should do a part two.
Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yates:
I nominate Tina Marie, Soccermom and last but not least Elzbennet should do a part two.

I already have the lovely Tina Marie working on something for the site> [Thumbs Up]

And

Elz pt. 2 would be a great idea! [Hump]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
More models that look like Hal's avatar.

Goth-ish, black hair, black nailpolish, piercings, etc.

Something similar to Eden from www.evilfeet.com

I wouldn't mind featuring the model in Hal's avatar. I believe her name is Carmen.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
I wouldn't mind featuring the model in Hal's avatar. I believe her name is Carmen.

Wu

Why, Iīd be flattered. [Blush]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links