Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Odor--Why (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Odor--Why
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, guys. The time has come for me to ask this question: What is the allure of foot odor?
Personally, I find it a real turn-off! I'd rather there not be any foot odor while I rub a girl's feet. Or better still, if she'll let me put sweet-smelling lotion on them!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a good question....i dont know why i like it but i know this - if the female is cute the fact that her feet have odor is very exciting.
i think it may have something to do with contrasts - i.e. only ugly nasty girls are supposed to have sweaty feet - when sexy ones do its really nice!
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What is the allure of foot odor?
Personally, I find it a real turn-off! I'd rather there not be any foot odor while I rub a girl's feet.

I'm in the same boat as you, dougie. I too find smelly feet to generally be a turn-off and thus I much prefer them to be fresh-from-the-shower clean. However, I think I can understand some of the appeal of the foot odor phenomenon. Odors have the power to evoke an entire state of consciousness more thoroughly than any other form of communication. They are sensory cues which act as catalysts in triggering particular responses in people, and they have the ability to tap into our most primal animal instincts, sex certainly being the one that leaps to mind most readily.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggy J
Board Regular
Member # 10450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggy J   Email Biggy J   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why byt I love it when a hot girl has sweaty feet...it really turns me on

--------------------
Fine Female Feet

Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
but i know this - if the female is cute the fact that her feet have odor is very exciting.
i think it may have something to do with contrasts - i.e. only ugly nasty girls are supposed to have sweaty feet - when sexy ones do its really nice!
[Hump]

Ditto on that.

I like it when a totally beautiful girl has some imperfection, even if it merely the sweat from her feet.

I find a little odor attractive, too much odor a turn off, and no odor disappointing.

Someone asked if I'd ever smelled Christina's feet. I let him know I never actively sought to smell her feet just after she took her shoes off. But the times I was close enough to her feet to smell them, they smelled like the finest of perfumes (the $200-$500 per ounce type).

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Myself, I wouldn't care for the "cheesy/vinegary" smell that some folks enjoy.

I'm more a fan of the 'fresh' scent. Having said that though, I'd also have to say that I definitely do love the scent of my Honey's tootsies after she's been wearing her shoes (often Keds or Uggs) all day. Amazingly, even then, it's still what I'd call a 'fresh' scent... I'd describe it as kinda a hot 'popcorn' smell with maybe a hint of a 'leather' smell (if she's been wearin' her pumps or Uggs) mixed with good ol' Victoria's Secret body lotion. She describes the scent as like as being like Cheetohs. Either way, it definitely revs my motor! LoL I'm thinkin' it must be pheromones! ;-)

[ October 16, 2005, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i like the smell in the same way that someone might get turned on by the smell of pussy. it's like an odor that means your object of desire is available to you.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the only "stinky" smell i like from a girl.Otherwise she has to smell like a foo-foo plant LOL whatever that is, it sounded good.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its funny cause i LOVE the prospect of strong smelling sweaty feet from hot girls. any really sexy girl being the one girl out of her friends that gets teased by her friends because she even makes flip flops smell up a room, that is my girl. i have witnessed a girl wearing those backless white sneakers and slipping them off and playing around with them under the table and the whole room starting to smell of sweaty feet, sort of an embarrassing britney spears plane incident thing if you will,(which turned me on too), she was horribly embarrassed as her friends were all laughing and teasing while i sat wanting so badly to duck under the table and lick those soles and toes, but on the flipside of this i cannot stand a super strong smelling puss, ive gotta have the kind where you can smell the desireand sex from the juices, but it is obviously very clean for me to not get sick almost from going down. i think i have been traumatized before as a youngster by a suprise super smelly vagina to go down on( i love when it is like i described), anyway, its a funny thing talking pheremones, sweat glands and smells that turn people on

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
i think i like the smell in the same way that someone might get turned on by the smell of pussy. it's like an odor that means your object of desire is available to you.

EXACTLY!!! The way I see it is, if a guy doesn't like the smell of PUSSY, then he doesn't really like PUSSY. Also, if a guy doesn't like the smell of a girl's FEET then he doesn't really like feet.

I know some people disagree, but smell is part of an object's attributes just like appearance. And to not like a natural attribute of an object, in my opinion is to not fully appreciate it. I'm sorry but I just LOVE the smell of a woman. And since I have a foot fetish, I LOVE the smell of a woman's feet! [Tongue]

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I LOVE all feet, but when my wife's feet and shoes are hot, sweaty and smelly....UMmmmm it drives me mad!!!!!

Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i feel compelled as footsniffer to answer this one hehe..the scent of a nice foot is nothing short than a aphrodisiac for some including myself..loking at a beautiful foot the inevitable question to some of us is how do they smell..its like the anticipation of touching the softness is the same as smelling the sweeet scent..to put it simply to each his own haha..me i looooooooooooooooove the smell hence the name footsniffer hehe..havent met a foot odor that i couldnt handle yet...

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweat has pheromones in it which is a sexual stimulant therefore attracts the opposite sex that is why we like the smell of foot sweat.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for those who ask why we like smelly feet, i ask you why feet? see my point?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all footsmell is the same. Some peoples foot smells are eztremely arousing and some peoples footsmell is rank. Pussy is the same way.

I just hate it because my wife's feet NEVER smell.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links