Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Odor--Why (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Odor--Why
feetballerjay
Board Regular
Member # 8435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetballerjay   Email feetballerjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love that delicious cheesy smell from a hot girls hot feet
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sense of smell us the only sense in the human body that goes directly to the brain. The way I have always explained my love for the smell of a woman's feet is in my love for steak. I love steak, therefore, I drool when I smell a hot, juicy steak on the grill..See what I mean?
Same with a foot. I like to enjoy every aspect of the foot. the sight, the smell, the feel, the taste..it all goes together with me. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tblfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tblfeet   Email tblfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me cheesy feet anyday,but my lady friends always seem to wash them beforei get a hold of the.I got lucky last week one works for olieve garden so she's on her feet all day.Well she called me saying she was just leaving.Well i beat her to her place hoo raa.Man i take off her shoes jack pot she goes uhh you like that.I say yes now she knows.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My love for aroma dates back to when I was about 6, and was innocently playing shoe salesman with the little 6 year old girl next door. She would make me smell her bare feet and trample me while playing "super girl". I didn't realize it was sexual obviously, but i know I enjoyed the smell.
But I love sweat and grass smell on soles.

I love it when I tell my models I would like to have a pair of their smelly shoes or sox. They will bring some in, and almost always they don't smell. They will then dedicate themselves to stinking them up for next shoot.

They are almost proud for me to declare them stinky enough for my usage. And it's usally appreciated also by anyone else who was in the same living space as them as they were in the process of "stinkafying". LOL

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
The sense of smell us the only sense in the human body that goes directly to the brain.

Couldn't have said it better myself. LOL! Well, actually I might make one adjustment. For me the sense of smell seems to go directly to my penis. It's like using an air-pump to inflate a tire. Sniff a hot woman's foot, it inflates my penis. Quite simple really. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like for there to be a combination of foot-sweat and some sort of fragrant soap or lotion. Then it has a sweet kind of pungentcy which I adore for some reason. I'll make due with smelling a girls gym socks if I have to.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly feet are only desirable on hot chicks IMO.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
female foot aroma lover
Board Regular
Member # 10312

Icon 10 posted      Profile for female foot aroma lover   Author's Homepage   Email female foot aroma lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on target SAM it is pheromones,it is scientifically proven.

--------------------
I love the smell of the female foot

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker, That's an understatment as the proper word to describe lady's smell of Cheese & sweaty Feet is yet to be invented so for now I suppose we shall just have to make do with beautiful.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them to have a little smell, either lotion or stink, just a little smell. I remember one time I smelled thhis girls feet while she was asleep and the smell almost killed me. Her feet had a strong cheesey aumonia smell [Puke]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I love to smell my gf feet fresh out of boots, pumps and whatever!
It make me very [Drool] , if you understand!
I just love it, the stronger the better!
My favorite smell is if she wears nylons !
To see her put her nylon covered feet on the table or just dont near/on me, it make me [Confused] !
The only very big problem about that is:
she dont want me to do that, just if she has clean feet!
[Cry]
So I just have my imagination, WUs and to believe in better times!
Its good to know that there are girls outside who like that ! [Big Grin]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell.Thats 99% of it.I have no idea why I like it,but I do.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
Well, I love to smell my gf feet fresh out of boots, pumps and whatever!
It make me very [Drool] , if you understand!
I just love it, the stronger the better!
My favorite smell is if she wears nylons !
To see her put her nylon covered feet on the table or just dont near/on me, it make me [Confused] !
The only very big problem about that is:
she dont want me to do that, just if she has clean feet!
[Cry]
So I just have my imagination, WUs and to believe in better times!
Its good to know that there are girls outside who like that ! [Big Grin]

I can understand why you like her wearing Pumps I bet the smell is absolutly mind-blowing when she takes them off is'nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf's feet do not have much of an oder unless they are sweaty from working out. I try to convince her to go to the gym as much as possible and no she isnt fat!!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why odor?

Look no further, folks. The deep-rooted answer is right here:

The smell of the feet adds to the excitment. Pheromones are produced natrually by the body and are a short of series of short chain alphaitc acids. They release chemicals into the body which when the aroma is picked up can sexually excite a partner. These enter the nose and cling onto a receptor found in the nasal cavity. The organ is known as Jacobson's organ or the vomeronasal organ. The vomeronasal organ does not respond to any other scent.

Pheromones are diffused directly into the hypothalamus of the brain and have no detectable odor of their own. Exposure to pheromones appears to have a significant effect on skin temperature, skin conductance, and brain activity. Some pheromones elicit an immediate response, while others induce long-term changes in behavior.

Pheromones effect the autonomic nervous system, producing a "relaxation response", opposite to the fight or flight reaction. Some pheromones work better for males, while others work only for females.

It's believed that we may have lost the appreciation of pheromones because our primary dependence on vision overtook the scent of pheromones.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links