Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Odor--Why (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Odor--Why
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a smellaholic. I love the smell of the foot but it has to be cheesey, no vigegary smell, only cheese n sweat, absolutly beautiful.....

its so nice to inhale and lick, the taste is amazing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me the feet smell part depends on my mood and my "ups" at time. I found myself extremely aroused the smell of feet by ex-girlfriends and now my wife's feet and some other times it leaves me uninterested at all.
I remember years ago when a female friend of mine, who is working in a beauty salon, asked among other things whether I like to smell female feet. I hadnt thought of this before and ever after I kept looking for this kind of action. So, part of this smelling process I guess come from her intuition.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam 4 Feet:
Sweat has pheromones in it which is a sexual stimulant therefore attracts the opposite sex that is why we like the smell of foot sweat.

I've heard that before - pheromones for the foot fetishist. That point in the "Extreme Body Parts" documentary clip that's been floating around these forums.

As for me, I don't like the heavy sweaty stinky aroma of feet. I prefer either the very light natural scent -or- the scent of lotion on a woman's feet.

"ONE WASH" PHILOSOPHY
A friend of mine told me about the "one wash" rule. The scent of a woman's feet after washing them once is perfect for me. It doesn't totally eliminate the natural scent, and it doesn't keep the very strong sweaty smell.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of a joke I heard.

Two doctors get into a discussion over the strangest cases they've seen through their years in practice. One doctor says "Just last week I had a guy in my clinic with syphilis of the big toe". The other doctor replied "Well, that'll explain my strangest case of the woman I had in my clinic with athlete's pussy".

(ba-dum-bum)

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they deleted my post [Cry]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
for those who ask why we like smelly feet, i ask you why feet? see my point?

Not really. I don't have to like all aspects of feet.
Some guys are turned on by rear ends. Does that mean they also have to enjoy. . . I think you might understand my point!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vinergary smell could be a turn on..But I think it has to do with really excessive sweating especially if it occurs in flip flops
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
for those who ask why we like smelly feet, i ask you why feet? see my point?

Not really. I don't have to like all aspects of feet.
Some guys are turned on by rear ends. Does that mean they also have to enjoy. . . I think you might understand my point!

The point is a person without a foot fetish will ask "why feet?". It's really no different than asking "why foot odor?". But I would expect that type of uninformed question from someone who doesn't have a fetish. But it is surprising to hear from someone who does have a fetish.

Also, the way a foot LOOKS is only part of its attribute, and therefor only part of it's appeal. There is also the odor. And from my point of view I don't understand how someone can like the site of a foot, but not the smell. Wouldn't you think it strange if someone posted a remark along the lines of, "I just LOVE women's feet!!! They smell so good. But they are UGLY! I don't see how anyone could get turned on by the way they look!".

Sight and smell are both part of it. And regarding you're Ass-man analogy; Most Ass men don't like to stick asses in their face. If they did, I imagine it would be because they enjoy the smell. Believe me I actually know a couple guys who like this. LOL!

Let me make an analogy. What if a guy said he loves beer. He loves the way it makes a mug frosty. He loves the way it foams up. He loves the way it looks and smells in the mug. But he hates the way it TASTES! To him it would be much better if it tasted like soap or lotion.

I like feet to smell like feet, not lotion. After all, I have a foot-fetish, not a lotion fetish.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with face_pedestal and it's clear that the sight and smell of feet are both integral to all- it's just that some of us like the clean (soap) or lotioned smell rather than sweaty. I'm also a cleany, though I've noticed that I've not been turned off by a very slight sweaty smell this past summer. But as far as shoes are concerned- my wife leaves hers outside her closet most days- and they reek! Don't like it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"Not really. I don't have to like all aspects of feet.
Some guys are turned on by rear ends. Does that mean they also have to enjoy. . . I think you might understand my point"
did you ask why smell? my point is that people are into whatever they are into, not reason for it. don't need to ask why, there is not reason. you don't have to be into every aspect of feet but, if you ask why odor, i'll ask you why feet?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u r a foot guy and you don't like the smell of a foot just out of a pair of sneaker, you are just not into it that much, my view.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off I can't believe people who like the smell of feet are "knockin" people who don't like odor by saying "oh you really must not like feet then"I mean come on guys I'm sure by now you've learnt the diversity of the many differant foot fetishes that are all wrapped up into the one term foot fetish.each person is unique with what they like.forinstace I love when soles have a red or pink tint or color to them,I'm sure none of you understand it,or if some do,the majority don't,or don't care.some guys like being trampled,wich I don't fully understand,but I don't knock it,nor do I knock big feet or dirty feet either.
Anyways I for one adore when womens feet are sweaty and have an odor.its very arousing.I love being dominated and smotherd by sweaty,smelly feet,thats a huge turn on.if the odor isn't there,I can still get turned on by looking @ feet,sucking,kissing,fj's,etc.but I prefer smelly feet,major arousal..I agree wit sam4feet I think for some guys with foot fetishes the pharmones that are released out of a womens feet attract and arouse guys.some get overly excited,some a lil,some don't @ all.ifeel its due to the sensitivy to the pharmones from that area...I remember being ina bar in nyc(I think posted about it here when I was acually in there lol) n this girl took her shoes off on the couches n the odor came out and the arousal it brought me due to her feet being sexy and the smell.see I can't get just aroused by the smell,the feet have to be sexy as well

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom, You are absolutly right as there is no doubt that if a good-looking girl has sweaty feet it truly adds to their appeal.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
First off I can't believe people who like the smell of feet are "knockin" people who don't like odor by saying "oh you really must not like feet then"

Just by saying that they are not as much into feet isn't "knocking" them. It is just stating an opinion that they may not have as much of a foot fetish as someone who does like the smell. It's just an opinion.

Just like there was a poll no long ago stating the different levels of foot fetish. That wasn't to say that those who ranked lower were being "knocked".

Here is my take on it. If you like ALL aspects of something, then you are obviously more into it than someone who only likes CERTAIN aspects of something. This is not knocking them, it is just saying that they are not into it to the same extent.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its humourous, appealing and interesting:
How can such a beautiful woman have such stinky feet ? (Ilike it)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links