Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Odor--Why (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Odor--Why
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who don't like foot odor, have you had a bad experience with smelly feet that made you decide once-in-for-all that you prefer clean feet?

All I hear from the guys that prefer soap-clean feet is that they don't like it. That's it. While the guys who do enjoy the scent give examples of times they were at some woman's feet that smelled of sweet stink elegance.

What's up with that?

Try following my last post. It provides the answers of why we smelly feet fans like what we like. Perhaps the best understanding will come through with what I said.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyways I for one adore when womens feet are sweaty and have an odor.its very arousing.I love being dominated and smotherd by sweaty,smelly feet,thats a huge turn on
I have to agree with this quote. I don't get turned on really just by smelling a girls feet. The act of "being made" to kiss and worship smelly feet, however, pushes me over the edge. I think its because I like to be submissive at times and with smelly feet I feel more like I am "forced" to do it. Normally I prefer clean feet with little to no odor( when I start kissing and playing with my wife's feet on my own)

My wife does love to dominate me in the bedroom sometimes after working a 12 hour shift. She's a nurse so her feet get very sweaty with a fairly strong odor. After she holds me down and forces her smelly size 5's on me we are both so turned on that we have earth shattering sex. Just my cup of tea I guess (and hers too, obviously) [Big Grin]

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stinky feet are sexy, they make a foot so unique, and so forbidden.... It pushes me well over the edge!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
For those who don't like foot odor, have you had a bad experience with smelly feet that made you decide once-in-for-all that you prefer clean feet?

Nope, I can't say that I've had any bad experiences with smelly feet that ultimately caused me to prefer clean feet in the long run. For me there really isn't much to extrapolate on because it's really a very cut & dry issue as I see it. Speaking only for myself, my own sexual desires are driven primarily by the senses of touch, taste and sight. Sound and smell are secondary senses for me which tend to take a backseat in importance. So, where the matter of scent is concerned, I treat a gal's feet in very much the same way that I treat any other part of her body. I wouldn't want her arms or stomach to have any particular odor coming from them other than a nice clean fragrance, and thus I expect the same from her feet. Hopefully that psycho-sexual reasoning provides a bit more insight into why I prefer clean feet over ones which exhibit some type of foot odor. I still have no problem whatsoever with guys who are into the smelly feet thing, and for what it's worth, I do understand the attraction from their point of view.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Stinky feet are sexy, they make a foot so unique, and so forbidden.... It pushes me well over the edge!!!

As you have suggested there's somthing really special about a lady's feet smelling & whenever I have licked my ladyfreind's feet I have always made an effort to hold her cute feet right under my nose & just inhale & the smell of feet alone is enough to give me an errection!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love the smell of female feet, always have. Can't pinpoint when i began too, but i just know i always have. Don't even think i could pinpoint a a certain smell...somtimes they are amazing and sometimes not....but that too is part of the trun on for me i guess....not knowing until you take that first sniff.... [Mmm]

Personally, I prefer clean, smelly feet....put her socks, nylons, whatever, on then put her shoes on....trying not to contaminate the covered foot....lol....then she proceeds with her day...be it working or whatever....then upon ending her day remove her shoes and place on face. Yep thats how i like it!!! [Drool]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevinn
Board Regular
Member # 7672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevinn   Email Kevinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. I was going to post that reaction but you beat me to it... 2 bad. [Smile]

--------------------
The sensual touch of a soft foot sends shivers down my spine

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it has something to do with the laws of attraction. People are attracted to other people by certain scents that they produce. Also when having an organsm the right scent could make you climax thru the roof.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say it depends on the girl and on the type of shoe. I have smelled one particular girl's feet after being in flats, and had to wash them before I could get near them. Never experienced them after tennis shoes and socks, which is what usually appeals to me. I have smelled another girl's feet(wife's) after tennis shoes and socks and after flats, and they usually turn me on, unless she has been in them long enough for them to get too rank.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The responses here have been interesting but, sadly, haven't really shed much light on the matter, at least for me. A few points cross my mind:
1)Pheromones are embedded smells and can rarely be detected on a conscious level. You can't see ultra-violet or infra-red light but they are there and they have an observable effect.
2)The greatest number of scent glands on a human are in the feet (and the most pungent). On an evolutionary level, there may be some reason for this but I couldn't begin to speculate.
3)Many of the various bacteria used to ferment cheese are the very same bacteria that cause foot oder. I'm a clean foot guy...why do some cheeses smell good but feet that have roughly the same odor don't? Limburger still drives me out of a room.
3a)Maybe I need to meet a nice Swiss girl.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think guys that say they love REALLY SMELLY FEET just dont have much experience with real feet lol.. i personally thought i would love smelly feet until i started gettin real experience.. i mean personally a little smell after the gurl had a long day is great cuz its her sexy odour.. but REALLY SMELLY is just unbearable and discusting lol

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when its good, its just fun, it has pheramones in it, gives another dimension to her feet
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by olujasasjevera:
I think guys that say they love REALLY SMELLY FEET just dont have much experience with real feet lol..

Actually, there are quite a few guys here who say they love REALLY SMELLY FEET and have had a lot of experience with real feet. [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by olujasasjevera:
I think guys that say they love REALLY SMELLY FEET just dont have much experience with real feet lol.. i personally thought i would love smelly feet until i started gettin real experience.. i mean personally a little smell after the gurl had a long day is great cuz its her sexy odour.. but REALLY SMELLY is just unbearable and discusting lol

the hint of sweat in pumps with hose does it for me if it's not the vinegar type scent. however.. anything stronger.. turns me off. i don't like stinky feet. period. and it's teh combo of leather, hose, her perfume (depending on the type) and a hint of sweat.

other than that.. clean feet ( i usually dont' break it down so deeply... )

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

All I hear from the guys that prefer soap-clean feet is that they don't like it. That's it. While the guys who do enjoy the scent give examples of times they were at some woman's feet that smelled of sweet stink elegance.

What's up with that?

Try following my last post. It provides the answers of why we smelly feet fans like what we like. Perhaps the best understanding will come through with what I said.

OK. Growing up, smelling bad was a very bad and offensive thing. You smell a bum on the street and you cringe. While changing in the locker room you catch a wiff of the guy next to you and you gag. After a game of basketball and not showering right after the game, I smell myself and I say "wow GQ shower!".
Now when it comes to women it's no different. If she smells because she forgot to wear deodorant and she was dancing all night, that is highly unattarctive to me. Even though I love how her blouse fit her. When she takes of her shoes and her feet smell, thats highly offensive and lends me to believe that she doesn't take care of her body.I'm a military guy working in the desert in marauder steel to combat boots and I make sure I don't smell...whats her deal? Does she have some over active fungus? Not sexy...to me at least.

I will say that sexuality starts big time as a child and is influenced heavily by your mother. I would dare say that my fetish started as a toddler when I was hanging by my mothers feet. If they smelled then i'd probobly be into smelly feet later in life. They didn't so i'm not. And just like many in the world i'm alergic to body odor.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links