Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Odor--Why (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Odor--Why
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
For those who don't like foot odor, have you had a bad experience with smelly feet that made you decide once-in-for-all that you prefer clean feet?

All I hear from the guys that prefer soap-clean feet is that they don't like it. That's it. While the guys who do enjoy the scent give examples of times they were at some woman's feet that smelled of sweet stink elegance.

What's up with that?

Try following my last post. It provides the answers of why we smelly feet fans like what we like. Perhaps the best understanding will come through with what I said.

OK. Growing up, smelling bad was a very bad and offensive thing. You smell a bum on the street and you cringe. While changing in the locker room you catch a wiff of the guy next to you and you gag. After a game of basketball and not showering right after the game, I smell myself and I say "wow GQ shower!".
im pretty sure that when most people say they like smelly feet, its not nearly this bad...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ.... stink... don't get it.. needing a shower smelly.. don't get it. however.. each person has a degree of what they like.

shower fresh... another side of the scent spectrum.. that is a scent. having now smell at all means.. you can't even tell if it's shower fresh.. let alone feet.. devoid of smell.

so.. you've got the pleasant scents.. and then.. the unpleasant scents.

some like it very pleasant.. others like what you'd consider very unpleasant.

i'm towards the middle.. or should i say.. a mixture of both.. however... flat out raw stink.. please keep away from me.. just like.. super strong perfumed feet.. not my think.. i'd be sneezing way too much!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Smelly feet are only desirable on hot chicks IMO.

I second that!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
its funny cause i LOVE the prospect of strong smelling sweaty feet from hot girls. any really sexy girl being the one girl out of her friends that gets teased by her friends because she even makes flip flops smell up a room, that is my girl. i have witnessed a girl wearing those backless white sneakers and slipping them off and playing around with them under the table and the whole room starting to smell of sweaty feet, sort of an embarrassing britney spears plane incident thing if you will,(which turned me on too), she was horribly embarrassed as her friends were all laughing and teasing while i sat wanting so badly to duck under the table and lick those soles and toes, but on the flipside of this i cannot stand a super strong smelling puss, ive gotta have the kind where you can smell the desireand sex from the juices, but it is obviously very clean for me to not get sick almost from going down. i think i have been traumatized before as a youngster by a suprise super smelly vagina to go down on( i love when it is like i described), anyway, its a funny thing talking pheremones, sweat glands and smells that turn people on

Agree, some girls have excessive sweating in there feet.. Which accounts for the smell..They may get teased... But I also like the smell!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love when women's feet "smell". I'm a die hard foot sniffer if there ever was one. Don't really know how it started, I just knew I liked it from an early age.

On the other hand, I find it to be a huge disappointment when a woman's feet don't have any scent to them. For example, back in my single days, I'd date women who were aware of my foot fetish and they'd come over with them sterilized thinking they were doing me a favor and I'd get so mad but have to play it off and find a way to just fulfill the visual aspect of my fetish. The smell and sight are like the yin and the yang of my foot fetish, without one there's a real imbalance.

On another note, I never really found the smell of pussy or a chick's ass or any other scent all that appealing. So it's always been difficult to get them to be fresh and clean in every other area without sacrificing the foot scent. Sometimes you just gotta take the good with the bad.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmellsGood
Board Regular
Member # 33876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellsGood   Email SmellsGood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally crave the scent of smelly girls feet. It makes me crazy. Its very personal and to have the scent of a girl you already find attractive run inside you its easily one of my biggest turn ons. same with panties for me but feet is definitely the tops.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sense of smell has a stronger effect on memory than anything else...Have you ever smelled cookies baking, a Christmas tree, buring leaves, a camp fire, etc and it brought back a wave of vivid and instant memories? Smell is hard wired to us in a way that other senses are not..

The smell of my wife's feet make me hard in an instant. A bit vinegary and moist with sweat makes me cum fast and hard. If I am sucking her toes and there is no smell, I can stroke it for a while - maybe 10 to 20 minutes. If there is a ripe vinegar scent, I will be done in less than 2 minutes! I don't know why, the smell just makes me feel like I can totally loose myself in her feet and in the worship and fantasy.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote=crazyscot]Personally, I prefer clean, smelly feet....put her socks, nylons, whatever, on then put her shoes on....trying not to contaminate the covered foot....lol....then she proceeds with her day...be it working or whatever....then upon ending her day remove her shoes and place on face. Yep thats how i like it!!!
[/quote]

i so feel you... wish Wifee understood that aspect.

only one little clarification point... i don't care for stink.. some shoes.. after being worn so many times start to reak.. and even that quote won't work for me.

however..you captured what I love so much about hosed feet in pumps after a few hours wear (like a nice date)... you can still pick up the scent of her lotion, the scent of her pumps, her hose, and a bit of sweat/scent. oh yeah!!

but to each their own. some like artificial scented feet (soap, lotion). some like natural scented feet (not from sweat, but being human).. some like sweaty scent (like feet confined in shoes.. ranging from sandals to boots).

but we all love the scent we love.... just we call it different things.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a blast from the past thread.quite a few members in here who are missed...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly female feet are sexy to me without a doubt.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly...I don't think anybody can explain why they like it in a way that you'll be able to say "Oh ok...I get it" its one of those things...you like what you like! [Wu]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea im with u dougiezerts, i just can see y ppl like it ether or long toe nails. but thats just me.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, (Especially when it comes to feet) I almost need to have the foot odour / smell or else its only 1/10th of a turn on.. if even that...

But I think generally, when a woman has a mild sweaty body odour during sex, It turns me on more, than if she was clean... However, the fishy, vaginal smell and/or the smell of her ass, is a total turn off..(and she needs to shower!)

But for foot odor, its almost a must for me...

This doesnt mean I dont enjoy intoxicating sweet smelling fragrances women wear either. I love that as well..

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links