Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to add something to the argument/debate. Maxim's demographic is 18-24 year olds. I have been reading it since I was about 17 and am now 23...it has some really great articles but at the same time it shows what guys want, cars,jokes, slim women(slim being the operative word here) etc. The magazine is a representative of the male mind like it or not. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This arguement is pretty pointless. Some guys like bigger women. Every one has their own reality.

Ladies: Don't let anyone tell you you're not attractive. There are tons of men out there that find you attractive as you are as evidenced by this thread. This is your reality and no one can change it. Your confidence will drive men to you.

Fellas: What point is trying to be made here? Theres no point in having to justify what we like. It's all around us. The point of this thread was to make everyone aware that it's not cool to bash on bigger women when they post stuff. Simple.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jammy:
So, National, if I want a job then I am going to have to try harder than a slim woman who may have less qualifications than I do? If I have a greater portfolio of work than a slim woman, is she still more likely to get the job? Are you telling me that if I don't lose the 15 lbs that make me plus size, I'm never going to get a job because all those slim women are applying and because they LOOK nice, and may not produce good work, they will get hired? I highly doubt what you just said is true.

Did you not read a single word I wrote? Women your size always try to twist things around. What I said was they (the slim ones) are more likely to get the job, ASSUMING BOTH WERE EQUALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB. Where did I say that the slim one would get the job even though the fat one was clearly more qualified of the two to get the position? If you can find where I said that, please point it out to me.

If they hired the slim, hotter one just because of her looks, knowing full well that she's not as qualified as the overweight one, then that company is asking for trouble.

So again, point out where I said what you thought I said in regards to who gets hired for the spot.

----

And dieting makes you depressed? So you figured that risking your health and life by putting on more and more pounds is the way to go to avoid feeling depressed and lost? Okay. Just don't say that I never told you that you can still lose the weight without having to compromise your beliefs, which I did in my last post in this topic.

--National

[ December 26, 2009, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

I do get a little irritated though when someone starts a thread with "the most beautiful feet ever" only for me to open the post and see chipped polish, scaley heels, flat feet or puffy ankles. A more modest title will do.

Totally. and...

seems like the fatter a person gets, the less shape there is to the foot.

but, ppl like what they like.

Im picky. but I dont feel the need to comment negatively if I see something I dont personally like.

To me personally, If a woman is "fat"... I dont care what her feet look like...Im not lookin at all.

we like what we like, I like what I like, you like what you like. We all have to respect what we all like, but we dont have to like it too.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chefflash:
I found a video on youtube tittle fat toes.It was of a plus size girl with chubby feet that were realy nice.But there were so many negative comments about her feet and size.This bother me because just because a women is not a 100pound supermodel does not mean she does not have sexy feet.A friend of mine is about 5ft7 and 200+ pounds but she has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.[Before you ask I have never aproached her about my foot fetish.]I was wondering how everyone else felt? Is weight a factor with feet because with me it is not.

Don't worry about other people's opinion. Just do you. This reminds me of my days in junior high, when I was seeking the approval of my girlfriends from others, like THEY were dating her. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Just want to add something to the argument/debate. Maxim's demographic is 18-24 year olds. I have been reading it since I was about 17 and am now 23...it has some really great articles but at the same time it shows what guys want, cars,jokes, slim women(slim being the operative word here) etc. The magazine is a representative of the male mind like it or not. [Smile]

The last sentence from that quote speaks the biggest truth of them all. Maxim magazine generate, get this, $40 to $45 MILLION U.S. Dollars in sales annually. So, yeah, you tell me if only 14 year-old are purchasing every issue.

Let me give you an idea of how much that is: If you think more than half the men prefer larger women over these hot bitches (slim women), then explain why Maxim is among the top 25 publications in PAID circulation? Of the top 25 magazines, none of them showcase the BBWs, or thick, or plus size women. Oh yeah, Playboy is among the top 25 as well. And men PREFER bbw's? Also in the top 25, Cosmopolitan. Another magazine that knows that if you stay fit and thin, you will be rewarded. Everybody wants to pick on Maxim. You know, I also talked about Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Women's Health magazines. All of them know what Maxim already does: thin will always be in. I don't remember seeing an overweight girl grace the cover of any of those magazines. If you can show me one example where a thick girl has been on the cover of any of those publications, then I can show you 200 examples of where those who were in shape got on the cover of the same magazines.

It's okay for BBWs to trash the slim women, but if thin women trashed the overweights, then they get put on death row. Why? I'll tell you. The reason plus size women can get away with trashing thin women is because they know they don't have it like that. Thin women know they've got it like that. But they can't say anything because the truth hurts.

If you google the words "sexiest women in the world", or "hot chicks", or "hot babes", "beautiful girl", "hot women", I don't think you're not going to find plus size women. What you're going to find is what the ideal of what hot is.

Do ALL men prefer those you see on Playboy, FHM, Maxim, Seventeen? No. But I can tell you that more than half of the male population prefer the ones you see in the magazines I mentioned.

April Flores and Milla Monroe successful models? I don't know how anyone can say that without throwing up? If they're happy with what they're making, fine. But are they good enough to model for Calvin Klein, Guess?, Giorgio Armani, Steve Madden, Stuart Weitzman, Aldo, Nine West, DSW? I didn't think so, either. Those gigs go to the better-looking women. Because they know that if they advertise their products by showing bbw's modeling their clothes and shoes, that will not attract a lot of people buying their accessories. That's absolutely true. That's why I said that thin women sell sex better than the overweight ones.

Have you ever noticed that whenever you walk by a gym like Crunch, and you look inside to see the people working out, have you noticed that there has never been a case where the plus size girl (or overwieght guy) was standing right next to the window of the street where the people walk by? Never. Whenever you walk by, there's always a slimmer person working out right by the window. That's because they feel that if fat people are the first ones they saw when they walk by, that will not attract people into joining their gyms.

So if you work out, you can trample your boyfriend with ALL of your weight instead of acting as if you're walking on eggshells when you're on top of him to trample.

The majority of men prefer Goody's body over Eva Mendes' or Jessica Alba's type? Give me a break!

[ December 27, 2009, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: DSW ]

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
But are they good enough to model for Calvin Klein, Guess?, Giorgio Armani, Steve Madden, Stuart Weitzman, Aldo, Nine West, DSW?

I've done SEVERAL paid shoots for NineWest (and many other shoe manufacturers who participate at WSA every year) so I guess that blows holes into THAT theory!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jillian Ashcroft *:
quote:
But are they good enough to model for Calvin Klein, Guess?, Giorgio Armani, Steve Madden, Stuart Weitzman, Aldo, Nine West, DSW?

I've done SEVERAL paid shoots for NineWest (and many other shoe manufacturers who participate at WSA every year) so I guess that blows holes into THAT theory!
But..in my opinion and Im sure many other male's opinions here, you are not overweight in the least, hell I wouldnt consider you a "plus sized model" even. So based on that, DSW's statment doesnt apply to you. At least I dont think it does.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jillian Ashcroft *:
quote:

You did several shoots for Nine West? That's awesome!

But what about the other brands and designers he mentioned? You're rarely going to find (if not, never going to find) plus size or overweight women doing spreads for those guys. And what about every other thing he said said in his posts?
I think his alibis are air tight.

I will have to agree with some of the others that the fatter a girl gets, the less shape there is to the foot. Another one in here said that a thick layer of fat around the foot hides it's "character." I agree with all of that. And I also agree that Maxim magazine is the representative of the male mind.

Let it be said that there are quite a number of plus size women who look nice. I'll admit that. However, nice is as far as I'm going to go with them. I've never seen a plus size girl and thought to myself, "WOW, she looks HOT!" I've only thought that about the slimmer women. I've never seen the feet of a girl who's overweight and thought, "WOW, she got HOT feet." All the hottest feet in the world belong to the slim women. Like those you see in Maxim and FHM, (and like DSW said) Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, and even Shape magazines.

While I think those plus size look nice, I think the slim women who dedicate themselves to staying in shape and have better considerations for their health and appearances are at an advanced level of appeal.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This thread is funny as hell. ALL of you have me in tears laughing. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL This thread is funny as hell. ALL of you have me in tears laughing. LOL

I'm glad you had a wonderful time reading our comments. Entertainment is good for the soul.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Pick one:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=018859

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=018955

[Smile]

The_Element
Member # 35315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Element   Email The_Element   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big fan of having food on the feet, but I'm taking the one who's not fat by several of thousands of miles.

Was this a trick question?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

No, I don't pose a lopsided question. I posted two pictures, both of which have two very different looking women. Didn't say anything about their personalities, just for guys to look at each pic and pick ONE.
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I choose the second set of pictures. After seeing the first set, I believe you owe me 1 gallon of eye-bleach.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links