Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Illegal immigration (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Illegal immigration
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always amazes me how some people can feel so strongly about issues involving people of color.

It would be interesting to hear the viewpoint of the Native Americans who had their land completely stolen from them, or the Indigenous peoples of Australia and how they were virtually driven into extinction for their land.

It's difficult for me to understand the "concerns" of the American citizens when history teaches us that immigration (whether legal or not) ALWAYS serves to better a country. Most people are ill-informed, some misguided, some just go with what they here on the radio in the drive in to work. Read about history. That's my advice. Not just Amerian history.

The cultural beliefs, attitudes and lifestyles brought by a people to a new land change the very landscape of the country for ever. I can think of no incidents throughout history where a country is now worse off as a result of illegal immigration (or in some cases down right land grabbing).

I'm not gonna get into affirmative action though, cause some people really get heated and forget to have an opinion, taking the easier route of echoing the sentiments of a certain political party.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 1616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockwell   Email Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say we take down the fences and fire the border guards! Let anybody come over, just think of the possibilities!!!

For example:

I don't have the news article, but a truck driver was convicted for the death of lots of illegal immigrants when they died from it being too hot in his trailer. I can't recall how many died, though it does make for the beginning of a joke: How many illegal immigrants can you fit into a semi's trailer?

Now picture this...

Another semi pulls up in downtown Dallas, Texas that is, and aboout noonish... BOOM! Terrorist attack.

Well we lost Dallas, a shitload of of people, but at least more immigrants can walk over and take their place. "I'm sorry Billy, but your daddy won't be coming back home from work ever again. Fortunately we have Pedro here and he'll be your new daddy."

So in a nutshell, if we don't tighten up our immigration policies and watch our borders then our enemies are going to take advantage of the situation. It's so easy for a truckload of, and I'm not pointing fingers, Mexicans to get over here. I imagine it would be just as easy to replace them with a bomb, maybe even a nuclear device. If we don't watch our borders then eventually immigrants will stop coming here anyway... Think about it, would you rather be poor and miserable or have money and be in constant fear of being killed in a terrorist attack?

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank the Poet
Board Regular
Member # 2400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank the Poet   Email Frank the Poet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, I firmly believe the moderators here are chosen for their intellect,wit and ability to articulate. The manner in which you conducted yourself throghout this very much heated debate proves my theory. You handled yourself like a true gentleman( never angering or uttering stupidities) and hit every point you made with pinpoint precision. Someone stated the U.S. economy would drop if the 14 million illegals were deported(which is not such a bad idea) no-no, our rate of unemployment would become non-existent. The only economies to suffer would be the mexican and south american countries because their economies rely so heavily on the U.S. dollar. I often say if you are not willing to live for and yes die for this country, our country Lou, then "GO HOME" you are a selfish thief of the dollar and not a generous giver to the well being and safety of americen society. It is getting very late and I am tiring for I to work 60-70 hours a week. In closing I am not going to buy you a beer Brother Lou, oh-no it's Johnnie Walker Blue for us.-Frank

--------------------
Her slender digits,tantalizing and inviting
Ten jewels of crimson,my spirits arising -Frank

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I often say if you are not willing to live for and yes die for this country, our country Lou, then "GO HOME"...
Where do you go if you are an American but don`t want to die for this country? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank the Poet
Board Regular
Member # 2400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank the Poet   Email Frank the Poet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simple question= simple answer - you are not trully an American. You and your family are in the position in your lives RIGHT NOW because of the BLOOD sacrificed by AMERICAN men and boys spanning all U.S. engaged wars. If someone is not willing to make the same sacrifice for the children of this country and for future generations then swallow your pride and leave.-Frank

--------------------

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then I´m glad to be living in Germany. [Big Grin]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friggin Mexican CONSTRUCTION workers downtown! Not that the WHITE construction workers dont gawk. But the friggin MEXICAN Dudes are PIGS!!!!!!!! Most, not all, look at women like we are whores.Their culture must be big time repressed down in MEXICO...Not being a biggot(My hubby is MEXICAN AMERICAN) just telling it like it is.. Mexican Guys look at you with that glare like they want to FUCK you right their and now. At least show some grace.NO... THEY LOOK YOU RIGHT IN THE EYE and swack their lips whisper shit like chupa me verga and puta.All that nasy crap...WITHOUT RESERVATION!

I know ..I just got 5 guys fired this last month for this very reason...It wasnt just me, it was lots of the girls at our office complex..EVERY FUCKIN DAY!

And I'm not buying its me wearing short skirts and high heels..NO WAY JOSE! HA HA A PUN

If the borders are to be opened there better be a control yourself like a human and not an ANIMAL class before they become citizens.

This is a reality about a majority of these MEXICAN men coming from MEXICO Especially the COUNTRY and not CITY GUYS..SEXUALLY REPPRESSED MEN to the point of them being almost like animals..

Hey I know white Anglo Saxons can get their FREAK on, but these guys from across the border take the cake...

quote:
I am not going to buy you a beer Brother Lou, oh-no it's Johnnie Walker Blue for us.-Frank

Whoa whoa....If your pouring the BLUE label..Please pour me one.. [Big Grin]

[ April 21, 2005, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank the Poet
Board Regular
Member # 2400

Lovely Sasha,and therein lies the problem. I totally disagree with sinnisters point of view. At the turn of the century when a multitude of human beings legally immigrated to this great country, they brought with them skills and a desire to learn the language. They respected this country as their new home and they built it. And these were not third world countries. Now we have people illegally migrating from mexico and south american countries,many of which are third world status. Most of whom are ignorant and uneducated with absolutely no skills to offer. The majority of which works a few years,greedily and selfishly sends the american dollar back to their country and leaves. This is becoming perpetual. They have no respect for this great country or its citizens as you so frustratingly pointed out. Hell,they don't even bother to learn the language. The government must recognize(and you know they have) and rectify this problem before matters worsen. To get off the subject,so you have an affection for fine scotch Sasha,is it not the nectar of the gods,the great elixir. Sorry Sasha no Blue label for you,that bottle is soley for brother Lou and myself. For you and I Sasha it's Louie the Thirteenth-as friends of course.-Frank

--------------------

Frank the Poet
Board Regular
Member # 2400

And one more thing Lovely Sasha,one of my favorite expressions- You can take the ANIMAL out of the jungle,but you can not take the jungle out of the ANIMAL.-Frank

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lou, I firmly believe the moderators here are chosen for their intellect,wit and ability to articulate. The manner in which you conducted yourself throghout this very much heated debate proves my theory. You handled yourself like a true gentleman
Thank you sir. [Cool]
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't recall if it's been discussed in an earlier posting on this thread, but I say it all points towards education, or the lack thereof. It's easy to see that the better educated a country is, the stronger its economy. I've heard, and anybody who knows better can correct me if I'm wrong, that the highest required level of education in Mexico is in the 6th grade. If this is the case, there's the problem right there! After the 6th grade, most kids are pulled from school to help out with the family. The United States faced similar problems a century ago, when school attendance wasn't mandatory. The result was an economy reliant primarily on agriculture (family farms) and unskilled labor, such as the early 1900s factories where workers and their families were moved into cramped, sub-standard factory-owned tenemant buildings. In order to truly become a developing nation, a country must have educated citizens, otherwise the situation will just perpetuate itself. I'm not a politician, and I don't presume to know everything that Vicente Fox has to deal with, but that's what I'd look to reform, were I in his place.

Back in college, I read an article about 3rd-world nations' dependence on the United States and other economic powers in one of my cross-listed business/political science classes. The analogy the author gave is one that's stuck with me in the years since, and it goes something like this:

Picture the United States as a rubber liferaft floating in the middle of the ocean. Surrounded by this liferaft are people treading water; the people represent struggling 3rd-world economies. There are far too many people to fit in the raft without capsizing it, so what can you do? We simply do not have the resources to support everybody who comes to us for help. The only alternative is to teach these countries how to swim, to provide for themselves.

It's just a theory of mine, and I could certainly be wrong, but I believe that with education comes opportunity. If these countries can create the opportunity within their own borders, there will be a severe drop in immigration. I know... easy to say, virtually impossible to execute. If anybody has a better idea, I'm all ears.

Now join hands with me and Lou while we sing "We Are the World"

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank the Poet
Board Regular
Member # 2400

Tweener,you hit the nail on the head. It angers and frustrates me so when I hear the words"lazy americans" they don't want to work. It is built into the American culture that each generations responibility is to better the next generation. For example,an italian baker with a high school education works extremely hard so he can send his son to college then medical school. Because of his extended education he works with his mind and has the ability to enhance the lives of the next generation. Education is the key to a strong and stable economy.-Frank

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now join hands with me and Lou while we sing "We Are the World"
*LMAO* [Laugh]

I have to warn you my friend, I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Can I just lip sync? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou is a stud... [Cool] Now get the paper and get back into bed!!!!!LOU! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Lou is a stud... [Cool] Now get the paper and get back into bed!!!!!LOU! [Evil Grin]

Me? Stud?! *LMAO* [Laugh]

Sasha Dear, not only are you a visual tour de force but you sure know some nice things to say. Thanks, but I think if the stud title goes to anybody, it'd be Photo Guy, because when he goes back to bed, unlike me, he's got you there waiting for him! [Wink] [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links