Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Illegal immigration (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Illegal immigration
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, Congress slips a driver's liscence clause into effect, which would make it illegal and therefore harder for illegals to get a liscence to drive here, and Vincente Fox, President of Mexico comes out and sqawks about U.S. immigratin policy...
And I quote:
"My hard-working Mexican brothers and sisters will do work in the U.S. that not even the BLACKS will do..."
If I was a hard-working black person I'd be pretty pissed at that statement...
Wait a sec, I'm not black, and I STILL feel ill when I hear that kind of talk, and by a "Presidente" no less.
He goes on to complain about driver's liscences, and hey, wait a minute, Mexico has the SAME law on the books to keep illegals IN MEXICO from getting driver's liscences there...
WOW.
This topic was a YEAR ahead of it's time.
and sinnister, try emmigrating to France, you cock-fag. I'm sure they'll love having one more idiot around to support their welfare-state.
This whole thing is just now getting attention, ten years too late, but better late than never, I guess.

Mark my words:
We will most likely suffer another attack on U.S. soil, and then when all the dust clears, and the market is put back on track, we'll sit here in introspect and wonder what we did wrong AGAIN...
France, Germany, and Spain will chuckle smugly to themselves, but you will find turds in their pants, just the same. Maybe THEN the border will shut down.

AND ANOTHER THING:
It's time Vincente Fox (crazy like a,) gets off his ass and does something for his people instead of taking bribes in the form of U.S. currency sent back by his "brothers and sisters".
Bill Clinton created NAFTA to promote industry in Mexico and Canada, and so far, the Mexican gov't. hasn'nt lived up to it's promises to make life better there. If you think the U.S. gov't. is bad in terms of corruption, multiply it by 1000 for Mexico.

I hope this becomes "the" topic in the next presidential election.
Yeah, sinnister, mass migration is good for countries...
Just look what it has done here...
YAY, less pay from shoddy competition? Higher health care bills to offset the FREE medical treatment given to illegals?
Millions of tax dollars NOT being collected from illegals to support infrastructure?
Sign me up!
(NOT!)

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the battle of the Alamo here in San Antonio, General Santa Anna said it best, "We will win Texas back without a fight next time"...he is true. Most jobs here in the city call for a "BI-Lingual" person only and forget about getting city construction contracts unless you are Hispanic or of Mexican decent. Sasha: i know what you mean those little guys are pigs all right.I think they just have a staring problem in general.

LOL@Vasduten..u said "cock-fag" LOL [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, wrinklesguy, you say true.
As for the staring thing, I don't mind, they are latin men, nuff said. It's just the way it is.
Fine for me, but my wife got kissed by a mexican friend of mine once at a party and was GROSSED OUT. I just laughed and said, "Hey, Rudolpho can't help it, he's a latin man, a sex machine. You have to accept that." Then I went over an told Rodo not to kiss my wife, he just laughed and said, "OK, sorry." No problem.

So now I just mention the "making out with Rudolpho" incident to make my wife squirm...

--------------------

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vasduten:
Oh yes, Congress slips a driver's liscence clause into effect, which would make it illegal and therefore harder for illegals to get a liscence to drive here, and Vincente Fox, President of Mexico comes out and sqawks about U.S. immigratin policy...

dont you mean governor fox,because he is obviously under the illusion mexico is the 51'st state...
why?

because not only did he voice opposition to the congress on that law,but have a look see at prop 200 here in arizona...which he is battling in court.this law wasnt selected by members of congress....IT WAS VOTED FOR BY US ARIZONANS...

if this man thinks he can overide my vote,my only voice...he has another thing coming...though i could be wrong...

and if i am,and prop 200 is overturned...youre going to see a whole state in an uproar.an act of congress is one thing...just a bunch of shady politicians....but a vote by the people of a state is unchangeable.....and its just too effing bad for mr fox

[ June 19, 2005, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: tucsontoes ]

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Oh snap!
Well put tuscontoes!
Don't worry about that maggot V.Fox, he'll probably get taken out in a year or two.
*dingdingding* regime change!

--------------------

Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be wrong and all but wasn't the western world founded by illegal immigration? well thats what this native american guy told me the other day.... [Joint]

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

No, natty dread, you are not wrong.
The ENTIRE world was founded by mass migration, LOL.

Humankind is trying to EVOLVE, and civilization is the way to do it.
It's no sense building highways, power lines, cities, emergency services, etc. if 100 million people cross the border, use those services, and NOT pay taxes to support it.

We could always go back to wandering in tribes, I guess. I'm sure we'd all do better not having a pesky government around to provide clean water, electricity, gas, and information technology, (read as: the internet,).

--------------------

sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanlucas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo Hoo:
I am so glad I started this thread!!!
And the most beautiful part is that I was right.
I just read a report that says republican senators have proposed a project to sent home all 12 million illegal aliens within 5 years.
I dont think they thought this one through!!
6 million mexicans going back to a country that can not handle them,sweet.In a few years they will be desperate, can you spell R-E-V-O-L-U-C-I-O-N LOL
And the other 6 mill will have little revolucion in their little countries.
Fidel Castro and AlQaeda must be salivating!!!
Yes Folks we killed communism and we will bring it back from the dead.
It wont happen overnight but it will happen
Imagine a Cuba that is 2 and a half times the size of the U S!!!
Bigger and more populated than the U S and Canada combined.
O K I shouldnt be too excited I wont live too see it but most of you youngsters will.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

A revolution in Mexico?
LONG OVERDUE, I say!

Maybe if we ship them back and build a wall, they will be forced to actually give a shit and DO something in their motherland.
Which they won't, because of my next point:

The impression I get from most of the mexicans I meet is that they don't give a shit about anything!!!

Lap belts in shopping carts to keep your toddler who can barely stand from falling out onto the floor of Wal-Mart and cracking their skull? (I've seen this more than once,) Who cares?!?

Car insurance? Who cares?

Seat belts? who cares?

Child seats in cars? Who cares?

Obvious physical limitations to occupancy limits in trucks? Never mind that, they cram 5 guys in the front, and 6 more on TOP of the tools in the back, with nary a seatbelt being used, and of course, they are in the fast lane on I-85, doing 85 MPH. The guys in the back? THEY ARE FUCKING SLEEPING!!!!!

Occupancy limits in HOUSES? Nah, as long as we fart, we are warm and snuggly...

We've got Mexican mafia cambios de cheques, (check-cashing places,)

I bet if we ship them back, and physically keep them out, (i.e. 50 ft. wall above AND below the ground,) They'll just say, "Ah, who cares?"

So guess what Mexico?
When it comes to the "plight" of your people, I say,
"WHO CARES?"
Let them eat beans.

--------------------

sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanlucas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see Vasduten misses the whole point.
Sending 12 million people back in 5 yrs wont cause troubles in Mexico only but in all Latin America.
The wall will keep the people that want to avoid getting killed in the revolution out? Of course!!
It`s not what happens before and during the revolution that we should think about.It`s what happens after.
It`s the domino effect, when there is social unrest in all countries AT THE SAME TIME!!
Cuba has been a pebble in our shoe whenever Fidel wakes up cranky.What if this pebble it`s 2 and a half times the size of the U S and produces 20% of the oil we consume?
Unlike the Soviet Union 90 % of it`s territory has a good climate and can easily feed itself!
You dont think mexicans are smart enough to organize a revolution,who cares?
I guess they are as stupid as the terrorists that have not managed to hurt our mighty empire!!
Wait a minute!! September 11 didnt happen,it`s just an urban legend!!
Did we learn anything?
Of course the Soviet Union colapsed but we did live thru 50 yrs of cold war and fear.
Latin countries too dum to hurt us?
Probably along the lines of what Goliath thought of David.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the book 'Reefer Madness' and it will set you straight on how illegal immigration is 1: not exactly the biggest of problems and 2: how much shit is done by this country that makes it worse. Check it out, one of the reads i've had.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Thanks
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an article I found in today's newspaper. It was in the national section of the Modesto Bee (http://www.modbee.com) if you're interested in reading it for yourself. For those who take my posts at face value, I'll retype it here verbatim:

Headline: 582 Gang-Related Arrests

"WASHINGTON - Law enforcement authorities arrested 582 alleged gang members and associates, most of whom could be deported for immigration violations, in a two-week period last month, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said Monday. He said U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has made 1,057 arrests since February, when the agency, part of the Department of Homeland Security, announced its anti-gang initiative. Of those, Chertoff estimated, 930 to 950 were illegal immigrants who "are subject to being removed." The most recent arrests, from July 16 to July 28, took place not only in urban areas on the coasts but in cities of the Midwest and South, reflecting the nationwide presence of gangs and recent patterns of immigration..."

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Excellent!!!
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you guys feel about people like me. WHo would not be here had it not been for an illegal immigrant coming from Mexico?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links