Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Illegal immigration (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Illegal immigration
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanlucas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have nothing against illegal aliens,actually I think mass deportations are a mistake and as a country we only focus on the positive side of sending them all back.
There is a negative side to it also and I believe Bush doesnt want them here because hispanics are mostly democrats,even though close to 38% voted for Bush,60% voted against him.
Thus his obsession with them going back after a while.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never get rid of illegal immigrants, this country would fall without them, especially border states like Texas, New Mexico and California when it comes to Mexican immigrants. I've said this before read the immigrant section of the book "Reefer Madness" and you'll know what I'm talking about. Rent it for god's sakes, just read it, it's one of the most accurate books when it comes to this stuff!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
Never get rid of illegal immigrants, this country would fall without them, especially border states like Texas, New Mexico and California when it comes to Mexican immigrants.

Actually, this country existed just fine before we had all these illegal immigrants. Who held all the crap jobs? Americans. Why? Because they had no choice. The only reason they have a choice now, is because they can take advantage of the wellfare system. If you take away that choice by reforming wellfare (not eliminating it), and forcing all ABLE-BODIED people to work, they would work those jobs (just like they used to). The nation would save billions in wellfare spending, and there would be no "need" for illegal immigrants.

Keep in mind I'm not opposed to legal immigration, but there needs to be limits on how many can come here, along with medical checks, and background checks for obvious reasons. That being said, there is no politition in office (democrat or repulican) that has the balls to do what needs to be done.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mexico is in a hole. My family has a house over there, and a house over here, so we visit often. Vasduten, the regime change you asked for, was Fox. That was it. He was elected, everyone thought he was the savior, bringing Mexico to greater status, and running the corrupted politicians out of the country. None have happened. Try not to generalize "most mexicans" as people who dont give a shit about anything, because we do. If we didnt "give a shit" we wouldnt be here, looking to make a better life out of the one we were given. I try not to generalize, and that little spat we had was stupid, but mass deportations are a little extreme measure. Accepting people based on background and ethic seem plausible, but would need major funding to go through. For all the jobs that illegals are taking here in the US, there are just as many that the companies here are directing to other countries in Asia because the people there do them for cheaper, and its no different. Call Dell customer support and speak to my tech guy "Roger". My hands are up in the air about what Mexico must do to get itself out of this hole, much like the other countries in Latin America. There are a LOT of hispanics making a name for themselves, much like blacks. I do get upset when I see some "vatos" swearing obscenities and making me and my culture look bad. I cant control that. There are a lot of hispanics that dont care about their social status here, but its a hella lot better than it is in Mexico. It's easy to generalize. I think immigration is one of the things this country will worry about after this "War" is over. Now if you'll excuse me, Hurricane Rita is "battering oil rigs" across the Gulf, and gas prices are to soar again, so I must fill up. Peace.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sanlucas:
If you had the power to deport the 14 million illegal aliens, would you?

long story short--yes.
would i feel bad--yes.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hush Mystik...you are what they call a "coconut"... a white guy in a Hispanic's body [Nana] [Cheers] j/k...i do hear ya about the "Vato" thing, they make alot of upstanding citizen's look stupid,but what are you going to do ? [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by face_pedestal:
If you take away that choice by reforming wellfare (not eliminating it), and forcing all ABLE-BODIED people to work, they would work those jobs (just like they used to).

I agree on that one! I heard Ohio has a law like that in effect. People can draw welfare, but if they're collecting it when it comes time to harvest crops, all able-bodied recipients are required to get their asses out in the field and work. If they don't have a car, the state sends a van to their place and picks them up.

It's just a shame California doesn't seem to have anything similar in place. A couple years ago the local paper did an article on a welfare family. Husband and wife, both unemployed and had been collecting welfare for the better part of 6 years. The wife had 5 kids in 5 years. The husband (a white guy, btw) claimed he couldn't work because he didn't have any transportation, plus he had a shoulder injury. Apparently this shoulder injury hasn't stopped him from knocking up his wife as soon as she'd squirt out a kid. Anyway... maybe this is a rant for another thread.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Throwback
Board Regular
Member # 10027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throwback   Email Throwback       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, send them back...

They just busted over 300 gang members here in the SE, 90% of them illegal imigrants.
All of them hispanic.

Bye bye, vatos locos...

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SARGATANAS
Board Regular
Member # 11222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SARGATANAS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real fact for ALL!!!!!! these f....ing lines
that all of you have wrote is that : The general
business law : lower price on production higher profit for the business expept that , when we have people starving and no future for them then we surtenly have people who looking for a better life every where is possible

DON'T ACCUSE THE PEOPLE ACCUSE THE SYSTEM

--------------------
THE BEST WAY IS THE WRONG WAY

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion is yes on the deportation...

quote:
Originally posted by Tweener:
quote:
Originally posted by face_pedestal:
If you take away that choice by reforming wellfare (not eliminating it), and forcing all ABLE-BODIED people to work, they would work those jobs (just like they used to).

It's just a shame California doesn't seem to have anything similar in place. A couple years ago the local paper did an article on a welfare family. Husband and wife, both unemployed and had been collecting welfare for the better part of 6 years. The wife had 5 kids in 5 years. The husband (a white guy, btw) claimed he couldn't work because he didn't have any transportation, plus he had a shoulder injury. Apparently this shoulder injury hasn't stopped him from knocking up his wife as soon as she'd squirt out a kid. Anyway... maybe this is a rant for another thread.
And on a side note...why does it seem like people on welfare always have tons of kids?
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanlucas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it`s been settled !!!
Bush will get his guest worker program and the mass deportations will start in 6 years!!!
Sweeeeet!!
Hasta la vista baby!!!

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

I think I read that you could get $500 for every illegal you turn in. I think the goverment should bring that back and allow regular citizen`s to get involved!!!
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

The southern WALL?
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

I wonder if the illegal aliens that are caught in the U S can be forced to work in the Southern Wall until they are deported.
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

How long do you think it will take to deport 12 million people?
1 month, 2, 1 year?

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links