Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Top 5 Artists (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Your Top 5 Artists
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, lots of foot guys like metal. i wonder if it MEANS something!

and i'm a foot girlie and looove metal. coincidence? probably. =o

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that this is off topic and all, but does anyone else find Daemoness' avatar as delectable and inviting as I do? Amazing pic.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
I know that this is off topic and all, but does anyone else find Daemoness' avatar as delectable and inviting as I do? Amazing pic.

That's a big 10-4, good buddy!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I love that avatar, too. Love those striped leg warmers and her delicious soles sticking out.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I can't tell you how many times I saw Carnivore at La'Mours in Brooklyn.

I wonder how many times you and I were both in L'Amours at the same time! Too bad we didn't know each other back then, or else we could've had some drinks and commented on hot metal chicks' feet, or at least their steel-toed studded boots. That was always the one thing that sucked most about the metal scene, no sexy feet on display!

[Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Dali
Van Gogh
Picasso
Matisse
Seurat

LOL!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Jack, I was either in the PIT or running away from skinheads back then. I don't remember seeing too many open-toe shoes from the girls back then either. I did love LaMours though, even if the train ride through Brooklyn was a bit creepy at times.

Regarding the top 5 artists list, I would have to replace Seurat with El Greco, but that's just my personal taste.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, hard one. In no particular order:
The Pillows
Beastie Boys
Guided by Voices
Sage Francis
Yoko Kanno
(I'm going over 5... sorry)
Blackstar (Mos Def and Talib Kweli)
David Bowie
Beck
Gorillaz
Jane's Addiction
and fuck, let's throw in some KD Lang for good measure. That's right. I said it.

[ October 03, 2005, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: NotQuiteRight ]

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sage Francis
Cool! Never seen them live but "Sole" and "Passage" played my town a while back.
I love that Anticon stuff --- It`s an amazing record label.

Have you check out the "Notwist" stuff? [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw him preform with Sol.Illaquists of Sound earlier this year. Best concert I've ever been to (suck on that Rolling Stones and The Who!). The thing about the Sol.Illaquists of Sound is that they can preform the fucking roof off, but some of their songs' lyrics are a bit lame.

And yeah, the Notwist stuff is quite pleasureable.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.)Wumpscut
2.)Grendel
3.)VNV Nation
4.)L'ame immortelle
5.)Birthday massacre

last two are subject to change weekly [Big Grin]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up listening to KISS, then cut my teeth on groups like Judas Priest and Iron Maiden. After that I made the natural segue into Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, and Overkill.

My roots are deep in metal, but I also like Return to Forever, Frank Zappa, Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani, Liquid Tension, and anything else that takes a great amount of talent to pull off.

Top five? Impossible, it'd change by the hour.

Hey, any metalheads remember Wrathchild America? "Climbin' the Walls" and "3D" have to be two of my top favorite metal albums of all time. The drummer Shannon Larkin now plays for Godsmack. If you're into metal and have never heard Wrathchild America, go now, go and get you some.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hey, any metalheads remember Wrathchild America?

You just took me on a trip down memory lane in a major way, Bondo. I feel like I just had my memory jogged with a toilet plunger! hehe I don't think the name Wrathchild America would have crossed my mind again in what's left of my lifetime if you hadn't just mentioned it right here and now. The fact is though that Wrathchild America was my drummer's favorite band at the time that he and I started our first band together back in high school in 1990. The Climbin' the Walls album was definitely always in heavy rotation in his Walkman and they were one of his key influences at the time. I never really got into them much myself as I was already knee-deep into the likes of Maiden and Helloween by then, but damn did that name ring a bell.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrathchild America - I worked for Atlantic for several years and they were on the label, so I saw them a few times. Not my cup of tea, though. I preferred heavier metal - death and thrash.

CJ - Helloween? Another trip down memory lane. How about that Walls of Jericho album!

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
How about that Walls of Jericho album!

Absolutely love it! In fact, I love all of the pre-Keeper recordings that they released prior to 1987 back when Kai Hansen was still lead vocalist. I used to frequently start off my nand's rehearsal sessions with a quick run thru of "Ride The Sky" as a matter of fact. My all-time favorite recording of theirs would have to be the Judas EP as that one had absolutely killer tracks on it like "Judas" and "Victim of Fate". I don't mean to knock Michael Kiske though, because I love much of the material on the Keeper of the 7 Keys albums, but it's just a different and perhaps more mainstream sound for them. Vintage Helloween (1984-1986) on the other hand was as metal as metal gets.

-

Calico Jack

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
How about that Walls of Jericho album!

Absolutely love it! In fact, I love all of the pre-Keeper recordings that they released prior to 1987 back when Kai Hansen was still lead vocalist. I used to frequently start off my nand's rehearsal sessions with a quick run thru of "Ride The Sky" as a matter of fact. My all-time favorite recording of theirs would have to be the Judas EP as that one had absolutely killer tracks on it like "Judas" and "Victim of Fate". I don't mean to knock Michael Kiske though, because I love much of the material on the Keeper of the 7 Keys albums, but it's just a different and perhaps more mainstream sound for them. Vintage Helloween (1984-1986) on the other hand was as metal as metal gets.

-

Calico Jack

Yup, I have to agree with everything that you said.
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's something out of stupidity for us Old Skewl metal heads. My buddy and I fabricated a fake fan club called:

The King-Wrath-Iron-Priest-Mega-Over-Scatter-Bourne-Van-Slay-Anthra-Nuclea-Talli-Testa-Ryche fan club

Which covered our favorite bands at the time (circa 1990)
King Diamond, Wrathchild America, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Overkill, Scatterbrain, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Anthrax, Nuclear Assault, Metallica, Testament, Queensryche.

I did mention the stupidity part, right?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links