Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Top 5 Artists (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Your Top 5 Artists
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order:

1) Guns N Roses

2) Metallica

3) Bon Jovi

4) Limp Bizkit

The rest of the music, well, consists of a variety of pop, metal, rock and some techno/dance throughout the 80s, 90s, and today. Most of the music that is well known in nightclubs get me psyched up.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I will always have great memories from that club. Whether it was interviewing Kreator for the first time, throwing a stinkbomb during Overkill's set, seeing Slayer a million times, or being up on stage during a Sadus set. Great, great memories.

Speaking of gay, segue to the Genitorturers. Is the singer still dating that gaylord David Vincent of Morbid Angel? I was backstage one time and David Vincent was standing infront of a mirror and practicing playing with his hair and sucking in his lips. Lord of all posers and plague.

she's married to em,hahaha sounds like he's a lil too femine,what a fag.....this show was the last time I''l probably see them.their stage show gets more n more tame,how many times can I see that damn terrorwheel.gens starting to look look a lot older,don't get me wrong,her body is bangin but it looks like she has 2 inches of makeup on.they've stripped their electronic elements on almost all songs(they need it).
It is sad to see lamours go,I feel that place held a lot significance in the metal scene of nyc and holds some imprtance as a nyc music landmark simalar to cbgbs(not saying its like cbgbs)....last time I was there,it didn't seem like lamours tho,it had a very odd vibe to it..from what I herd they're gonna turn that propert into a car dealership,isn't that lovly

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) hendrix of course
2)miles davis
3) wayne shorter
4) kool keith/dr. octagon/black elvis/dr. dooom/mr. gerbik bla bla bla
5) wayne krantz

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
van halen
guns n roses
aerosmith
rage against the machine
rammstein

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order:
Arthur Rimbaud
Gustav Klimt
Jan van Eyck
The Rolling Stones
The Sex Pistols

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrdisco
Loyal Member
Member # 8899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrdisco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Order
The Jesus & Mary Chain
Joy Division (same band as New Order, but whatever)
The KLF
A toss-up between Section 25, Slowdive and Happy Mondays

--------------------
"I'd like to dedicate this set to Caroline and Peter, who should've been here but Caroline's not here because she's dead."

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mrdisco:

Joy Division (same band as New Order, but whatever)
Mondays [/QB]

uhh, yeah, if you minus the dead lead singer! hehe

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipflopfan
Loyal Member
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopfan   Email flipflopfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Pantera
2)C.O.C
3)Killswitch Engage
4)Slayer
5)Sabbath

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beatles
Casting Crowns
Slipknot
Three Six Mafia
Nirvana

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm top 5? Man that's hard. Being a DJ, more of my picks are electronic in nature.

1. Paul Van Dyke. The man is a genius. I remember when "for an angel was released on vinil, and I spun it at this rave I was mixing at and man the crowd went INSANE. His trance i solid enough to get the floor moving, yet he shows off his variety by making some chill songs as well.

2. ATB. His style of trance is more personal, and each song really has it's own character. he really pushes the line of mixing tracne, downtempo, and ambient together.

3. BT. His music challenges all categories. From raves, to working with major pop stars, he makes music that is electronic yet organic.

4. Crystal Method. Whenever they come to town I have to see em. With sick beats and hard breaks you can't but not give em respect.

5. Outkast. Say it say it...so fresh and so clean clean....THE MOST ORIGINAL ACT IN HIP HOP. Still to this day and they been around for a while. Totally new beats courtesy of the dungeon family.

The ones that I still bump but didn't quite make it to my top are.....

Method Man, New Order (all you 80's heads know what I mean and yes they still make songs dope as hell), Incubus, Way Out West, Common, Mos Def (One of the tighest solo MC's EVER-he flows and keeps it real and if you listen, I GUARANTEE you will learn something from his flow), Massive Attack, Portishead, Xzibit.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
METALLICA
GUNS AND ROSES
AC/DC
PANTERA
ROB ZOMBIE

Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DiDo
Lacuna coil
evanescence
nin
AFI

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my top 5:

1) Dr. Dre - I'm surprised no one has mentioned him. From NWA to his solo career and now producing, he's the Quincy Jones of our time!

2) Moby - this guy consistently puts out great music with many different textures and styles. And the remixes that come out from his albums and singles are classic stuff.

3) Smashing Pumpkins - Sorry, I'm from Chi-town. Gotta give it up to my local band, who made it big and than split up only to reunite at a later date with some of the members?!?!

4) Speedy J - This dude is way beyond your average electronica. Some of his albums are dark and moody and others are very techno.

5) Wu-Tang Clan - individually or as a group, these guys kick ass.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshLeeSimpFeetLover4
Board Regular
Member # 14220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshLeeSimpFeetLover4   Author's Homepage   Email AshLeeSimpFeetLover4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Will Smith
2)LL Cool J
3)Run Dmc
4)Fort Minor
5)Vanilla Ice

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently,
1-bella morte
2-clan of xymox
3-mindless self indulgence
4-sisters of mercy
5-depeche mode

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links