Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that with the number of people here who play video games, it could be kinda' cool to see which games and for which systems that are occupying your time lately...

I'm thinking if you want to check in on this weekly and just post what you've been playing for that week, that could keep this interesting. We can see if our tastes switch up very much from week to week. I know mine probably won't change up much...I'm a shooter playing fool. [Big Grin]

Anyway, I'll go first...

For the week of 4/8 -> 4/15
Gradius V (PS2)
Castle Shikigami 2 (PS2)
Ikaruga (GameCube)
Hellfire (Genesis)

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am actually playing around with the R P G Maker series and making my own games for the Playstation 2!

I just got a barebones FLASH software package and will be making some flash games for Lissawhipped.com in the coming weeks!

Any suggestions, ideas for flash games on fetish sites, or people telling me to shut the hell up, are welcome.

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still trying to complete "The Temple of Elemental Evil" on the PC. Two hard drive crashes 2 years in a row made me start completely over from the beginning.

I'm surprised you still have a Genesis, Lou. My parents still had all of my old machines we had back in the early 80s until just a few years ago when they sold them in a garage sale. You know, Intellevision, Colecovision, original 8 bit Nintendo.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm surprised you still have a Genesis, Lou.
Ohhh yeah...still got my Genesis and still love it to no end. A lot of really great games came out on that lil' ol' 16-bit system! [Thumbs Up]

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to track down all the carts I want for it, so I've resorted to emulation for some of the harder to get titles. Alien Soldier for example is a wondrous, jaw-dropping game, but Sega of America, being the total jackasses they were at the time of the Genesis' heyday, passed on bringing that technological marvel to the states. And, needless to say, I'm not about to line some price-gouging collector's pockets on e-bay just to get that one elusive game.

But yeah ledaemon, I know what you mean about the older systems. I've either owned or played pretty much every console system that's come along. I never got to own a Colecovision or an Intellivision, but I did get an Atari 2600 and an Odyssey 2, then eventually a Gemini. I think that Odyssey 2 is still in my parents' garage...come to think of it...hmmm... [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genesis was great,altho I haven't played it in over 2 years because my system is missing after moving out of my previous appt.a lot of classic games like time killers,saturday night slam masters,etc.I'm acually thinking of copping a sega nomad instead of a psp.I know of a video game store not too far from me that's pretty much a video game collector store that has almost every system that's been out,american or not.sounds and looks great till you see the prices that makes ebays collectors selling stuff look like a bargin.in any case;
Currently I'm playing the godfather on ps2

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right now, it's all psp for me. i wont say how i get my games, but i will say that sony cant expect me to pay for $50 games that are mostly ports. ive been using alot of homebrew on it, and i LOVE the original quake. ive also modded it to change the font it uses. i've pretty much stopped using emulators or it because my memory card is full of psp games that i've "aquired". psp games i'm playing right now are Generation of Chaos, Metal Gear Acid 2, and burnout(still love it).

also--lou, maybe you recognize this. it's a homebrew port of an old computer game called rRootage. you know anything about it? it has a play mode that it looks like ikaruga copied. you can change your ship from black to white. if you're black, the black bullets that touch you get shot back at the enemy (there's only one), and vice versa.here's a pic of that mode
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/killaj2006/rRootage-007.png

quake
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/killaj2006/screenshots/snap1.jpg

my new font
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/killaj2006/screenshots/screenshot001.jpg

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently

Kingdom Hearts 2

Devil May Cry 3

God of War

anndd...thats about it. I don't have the time or money for gaming that I used to do, so I usually focus on 1-3 games at a time these days.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumble Roses XX (Xbox 360)
Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
Forza Motorsport (Xbox)
Guitar Hero (PS2)

Basically switching between these 4 until I finish one, pick up the next one.

[ April 18, 2006, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Skorpius ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I know of a video game store not too far from me that's pretty much a video game collector store that has almost every system that's been out,american or not.sounds and looks great till you see the prices that makes ebays collectors selling stuff look like a bargin.
I know what you mean! There's a shop right across the river from where I live that's kinda' the same way...got all kinds of video gaming goodies to make my eyes bug...but with prices that could make my wallet ache! [Mad]

The kicker about that is, if you've got a contact in Japan, you can snag a whole lot of those goodies for practically pennies on the dollar! I've got a friend that goes to Japan once every two years or so, and he's actually bought me some Neo Geo carts for less than $10! Of course they're usually bargain bin titles by that point, but still it's a sweet deal.

Yeah vineofthorns, I'd say to get yourself a Nomad before a PSP. PSP's are going to be around for a while and should only go down in price...I can't say that a Nomad is going to be readily available for purchase the next time you go looking...and not to mention all the games you can enjoy on your Nomad! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
also--lou, maybe you recognize this. it's a homebrew port of an old computer game called rRootage. you know anything about it?
No, I can't say as it sounds familiar killa, but it sounds like a fun one to play if it's anything like Ikaruga! Thanks for the pics. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...

Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)
Sonic DS (DS)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (DS)
Legend of Zelda: WW (Cube)

Waiting for the Rev..

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to play all the consoles regularly, but since last year, I have played pretty much one game and one game only. Yeah, it is that good...

World of Warcraft

I have a 60 level warrior, 60 level priest and and now working on a rogue.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
I know of a video game store not too far from me that's pretty much a video game collector store that has almost every system that's been out,american or not.sounds and looks great till you see the prices that makes ebays collectors selling stuff look like a bargin.
I know what you mean! There's a shop right across the river from where I live that's kinda' the same way...got all kinds of video gaming goodies to make my eyes bug...but with prices that could make my wallet ache! [Mad]

The kicker about that is, if you've got a contact in Japan, you can snag a whole lot of those goodies for practically pennies on the dollar! I've got a friend that goes to Japan once every two years or so, and he's actually bought me some Neo Geo carts for less than $10! Of course they're usually bargain bin titles by that point, but still it's a sweet deal.

Yeah vineofthorns, I'd say to get yourself a Nomad before a PSP. PSP's are going to be around for a while and should only go down in price...I can't say that a Nomad is going to be readily available for purchase the next time you go looking...and not to mention all the games you can enjoy on your Nomad! [Woot]

Wow!! That's pretty good for neo geo titles.I remember when that system was out and how much the titles use to be.I've never looked @ the stores neogeos game titles but I'm sure the price hasn't changed if not being more so under 10 each is amazing.I remember they use to have the neo geo arcade machines and how much money I use to spend on war of the monsters(think that was its name) lol..glad u understand my picking a nomad over a psp,most people think I'm crazy.its not nessicerly the price of the psp,but the games that are out aren't too apealing.I think once their library gets a little larger I will consider copping one,aside from a few titles,its not too intresting to me.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Neo-Geo, I've been playing Baseball Stars 2 a whole lot lately. That was a baseball game designed by SNK for the Neo-Geo back in 1992 as a sequel to their Baseball Stars Professional game from 1990. Every time the major league baseball season gets underway in the spring, it's always only a matter of days before the bug for baseball gets the better of me and I break that game out.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any of you are World of Warcraft players, make a character on the Kilrogg server, Alliance side and whisper any of these characters:

Cleopatraa
Nefertitii
Isiss
Anibus

They are all me and if you're looking for a guild, I am a guild leader. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links