Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Need for Speed: SHIFT (PC)
2) Forza Motorsports 3 (Xbox 360)
3) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (PC)

Also still playing Fallout 3 (PC). Except for slightly better visuals and effects, I don't think COD Modern Warfare 2 lives up to the hype and chart-busting sales. Checkpoint saves too far apart, dumb AI with with excessive spawning, and bugs galore. The first Modern Warfare was definitely the better game.

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2) Final Fantast VI (SNES)
3) Tekken 6 (xBox 360)

Been on a bit of a SNES bender lately. Played through chrono trigger like 4 times in the past two weeks. Seeing as it's the best game ever made.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beat God of War 1. Man, are those bladed rotating columns a pain in the ass or what? I was about to go old school and throw the controller like in the days of Genesis.

Started God of War 2. Just left the cave with the Titan. Liking it so far.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here played the first Assassain's Creed for the PS3? It's a greatest hit title now and is only $20 at Best Buy. Was thinking about getting it. The second one is getting awesome reviews, but I'd want to play the first one first.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Patrick. I played the first Assassin's Creed it was a lot of fun. I definitely recommend getting it, especially if you're considering getting the second one, as the story picks up right where the first one ends. I've also played a bit of II and it's a lot of fun too and they greatly improved upon the gameplay of the first game.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently playing TMNT. I think I'll just play this game for a week and then return it and get my money back. Does anyone here shop at Gamestop? Why rent games for 5 days at Game Crazy when you can just get a used game at GameStop, play it for a week, return it and get your money back?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I am currently playing TMNT. I think I'll just play this game for a week and then return it and get my money back. Does anyone here shop at Gamestop? Why rent games for 5 days at Game Crazy when you can just get a used game at GameStop, play it for a week, return it and get your money back?

Because around here you buy a game for $60 bucks and sell it back for $30 (if lucky), or buy it for $30 and sell it back for $10 (if lucky).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

Because around here you buy a game for $60 bucks and sell it back for $30 (if lucky), or buy it for $30 and sell it back for $10 (if lucky).

No Patrick, that's not what I mean. Some people only want to rent games and not own them. They have to pay like $5 or so to rent a game for 5 days. I figure I can work the system by just buying a used game and then return it after 7 days (which is the limit) and get my money back. Why wouldn't people who just want to rent games do what I just did?
Patrick

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eat Lead, NHL 10, Brutal Legend and Mass Effect

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, God of War II is pretty intense isn't it? One of my favorite titles in my collection, though I'm a bit peeved because my console keeps wrecking my GoW 1 discs.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GTA4 for PC. good stress reliever.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been pwning fools online in Tekken 6 for the PS3 [Tongue]

Also having a blast playing Left 4 Dead 2 on PC

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, I got Tekken 6 for Xbox and it's a lot of fun.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darksiders

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
Darksiders

How is that? It looks amazing. Bayonetta and Dante's Inferno look like they might be good pick ups too.

Patrick

P.S. All these teasers for Mass Effect 2 and I never played the first one that I picked up used at a store for like $12.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links