Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished playing a really old sci-fi adventure from Electronic Arts on Playstation (from 1996) called "Overblood". Graphics are really dated but I liked the atmosphere and the plot.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SVR 10, Borderlands, Peggle Nights, Modern Warfare 2 and Plants vs. Zombies

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call of duty modern warfare 2 and world at war, fallout 3
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killzone

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
World of Warcraft
Modern Warfare 2 - PC
Borderlands - PS3
Dragon Age - PC
Plants vs. Zombies - just dl'd it today, its terrible..... but i just cant stop playing <3

enough there to keep me going for months!

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modern Warfare 2 non stop since day of release! [Joint]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for syd67   Email syd67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm playing Pokemon Red and Yellow on my GBC (I know, right), and Silver on my laptop. I also play the Pirates of the Carribean MMO, and not much else anymore, really.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took me about 10-12 hours of playing Uncharted 2: Among Theives to beat it on the normal setting. I was fresh off playing the first one, which I loved, but this second one was even better. This is a MUST for any PS3 owners. And pick up the first one and play it if you haven't. It's a greatest hit now and usually on the bargain shelves.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swifty
Board Regular
Member # 37286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swifty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MW2
Was playing Aion, then started playing borderlands which I finished. TF2 was good for lolz.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
It took me about 10-12 hours of playing Uncharted 2: Among Theives to beat it on the normal setting. I was fresh off playing the first one, which I loved, but this second one was even better. This is a MUST for any PS3 owners. And pick up the first one and play it if you haven't. It's a greatest hit now and usually on the bargain shelves.

Patrick

I haven`t played it yet but I´ve seen a few clips on Youtube...it looks absolutely amazing!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During thanksgiving with my family, some people were playing the new call of duty game, and I could not believe how realistic it was! It was almost like watching a movie.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna try out that New Super Mario Bros. Wii game it look siiick!

and geez Photobucket is a real pain they took out pics from like the prettiest girl here in Kara!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just picked up the God of War Collection for PS3. I never played the first two God of War games on the PS2, and the collection contains both of those games bumped up to 720p HD resolution. The only complaint is the game is bumped up, looking nice, but the cutscenes seem to be cloudy and not updated. Oh well, loving the first God of War here. Only been at it for a few hours.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God of War 1 and 2 are two of my all time favorite video games. Already have them for the PS2 but am gonna have to get the upgraded ones for PS3.

Downloaded Zombie Apocalypse on the PS3 for $10. Its fun and my wife enjoys playing it with me.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
God of War 1 and 2 are two of my all time favorite video games. Already have them for the PS2 but am gonna have to get the upgraded ones for PS3.

Downloaded Zombie Apocalypse on the PS3 for $10. Its fun and my wife enjoys playing it with me.

The games themselves don't have any added content from what I've read. It's the actual gameplay that has been updated to the HD and the framerate has a constant 60 frames per second (fps) rate instead of occasional 60 fps rates.

I just finished the desert stage and am now seeking Pandora's Box in God of War 1. I haven't even played 2 yet, but I can say I'll be getting the third one when it comes out.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links