Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Speaking of Neo-Geo, I've been playing Baseball Stars 2 a whole lot lately. That was a baseball game designed by SNK for the Neo-Geo back in 1992 as a sequel to their Baseball Stars Professional game from 1990. Every time the major league baseball season gets underway in the spring, it's always only a matter of days before the bug for baseball gets the better of me and I break that game out.

-

Calico Jack

Baseball stars is truly amazing [Smile]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm working on:

God of War (PS2)
Devil May Cry 3(PS2)
World of Warcraft
GT4 (PS2)
BLACK (PS2)

Man, black is sick as F^&**!! man that game is tight!!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I remember they use to have the neo geo arcade machines and how much money I use to spend on war of the monsters(think that was its name)
That'd be King of the Monsters my friend, and yes, that was a damn good game! Being the Godzilla and Ultraman fanboy that I am, I would love teaming up with a friend and playing tag matches on that...I would always pick Geon, and my friend would pick Astro Guy...Godzilla and Ultraman side-by-side! Hey...I can dream anyway. [Big Grin]

Of course King of the Monsters 2 just had to come along and water it all down...how in hell do you go from bad-assed wrestling to side-scrolling beat-'em-up?! Made no sense to me, and I HATED the way they had to re-draw Geon and Astro Guy...they looked like guys in rubber suits in part 1, which to me was part of the charm...they kept up the low-budget/campy aspect of Japanese monster movies. Part 2 completely re-worked them...and for the worse. SNK sure dropped the ball on that series, but at least we have an all-time classic in part 1. [Thumbs Up]

Oh, and for this week, I've been playing:
P.N.03 (GameCube)
Resident Evil 4 (Mercenaries) (GameCube)

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Speaking of Neo-Geo, I've been playing Baseball Stars 2 a whole lot lately. That was a baseball game designed by SNK for the Neo-Geo back in 1992 as a sequel to their Baseball Stars Professional game from 1990. Every time the major league baseball season gets underway in the spring, it's always only a matter of days before the bug for baseball gets the better of me and I break that game out.

-

Calico Jack

I usually don't play a lot of sports games, but Baseball Stars 2 sure was a sweet one in terms of graphics and presentation. [Thumbs Up]

Hey CJ, you ever give Super Baseball 2020 a whirl? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Devil May Cry 3(PS2)
Is this a good game? The reason I ask is because I picked up part 1 about a month ago (for a measly $10, so I couldn't complain about the price), and haven't been able to get into it at all. Resident Evil 4 (and for that matter P.N.03, P.S.O., and Gun Grave) have spoiled me with keeping the camera behind the player. D.M.C. pissed me off right away by having me getting hit with stuff from off-screen. Is this problem fixed by part 3?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Devil May Cry 3(PS2)
Is this a good game? The reason I ask is because I picked up part 1 about a month ago (for a measly $10, so I couldn't complain about the price), and haven't been able to get into it at all. Resident Evil 4 (and for that matter P.N.03, P.S.O., and Gun Grave) have spoiled me with keeping the camera behind the player. D.M.C. pissed me off right away by having me getting hit with stuff from off-screen. Is this problem fixed by part 3?
The camera is better, but it is still very similar to DMC. I LOVE the game. There is a ton of customization to your character for an action game. Lots of weapons, skills, being able to specialize in weapon types etc.. amazing game.

Ninja Gaiden still the best action game ever made, though.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Hey CJ, you ever give Super Baseball 2020 a whirl? [Smile]

Surely! That's my main go-to baseball game when I'm not playing Baseball Stars 2. It took me a little while to get acclimated to 2020 because the action occurs at a much quicker pace and it's initially a challenge to stay aware of everything that's going on, not to mention the changes in gameplay such as having balls that are hit out of the stadium come rolling down the walls and dropping back into play on the field. There's also the more intricate Power Up system as well. Today I'm just as comfortable on 2020 as I am on the others, but I'll likely always prefer the Baseball Stars series for the sentimental manner in which those games capture the real baseball experience.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devil MAy cry 3 is off the hook. PArt one wwass great-but if you look at iot now it's not so hot anymore simply because when it came out, itt was ground breaking, now soo many other games use a formula similar to it. Hey Lou, I remember back in the day we were supposed to hook up for Phantasy Star online, but it never happened. You down for some socom?

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Hey Lou, I remember back in the day we were supposed to hook up for Phantasy Star online, but it never happened.
I'm sorry Bro...truth is I never got to go online with P.S.O. I always found a reason to talk myself out of it...biggest reason being financial. [Cry] I got it again on the GameCube with every intention to go online...but then I started getting side-tracked with other games, and I NEVER built up a character the way I did on the Dreamcast. Blame Wario World! Damn that evil little asshole Wario...Nintendo and Treasure teaming up for a game?! Man...I just HAD to see that one through. I kept planning on getting back into P.S.O., but now I'm hooked on P.N.03...

Speaking of P.S.O. I sure will be glad when P.S.U. comes out. I saw some screen-shots of it months ago, it looked great...and then *poof* I stop hearing about it. But going on those shots, it looks like you can play as a werewolf in P.S.U.! I already know which character I'm playing when I get that game! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing grand theft auto san andreas,I'd like to find that damn code to see the adult stuff on that game,I heard about it while I was in the war,and heard thats why they took it off the shelfes in the store's,then when they put it back out the wife bought it for me,I have looked for that code and can't find it any where,do any of you know it?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IAM PLAYING THE PUNISHER ON PS2 I LOVE MAULING CRIMINALS
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played World of Warcraft. Lvl 60 Hunter and Lvl 49 Druid. At the Moment i have Freeze my Account.
Currently i waiting for Heroes of Might and Magic 5.

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I've been playing grand theft auto san andreas,I'd like to find that damn code to see the adult stuff on that game,I heard about it while I was in the war,and heard thats why they took it off the shelfes in the store's,then when they put it back out the wife bought it for me,I have looked for that code and can't find it any where,do any of you know it?

i believe you mean the hot coffee mod. i'd google it if i was you.

to everyone else--it looks like ive got to fire up my emualtors again [Big Grin]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
it looks like ive got to fire up my emualtors again
What games do you have in mind to play? Sounds like you've got some classic gaming you want to get out of your system. [Thumbs Up]

As for me, this week has been nothing but P.N.03. I've read some rather nasty reviews of this GameCube game, but regardless of what others say, I'm totally hooked on it. I can see why some people bitch about it...some of the scenario's are repetitive, and over half of the game is spent leveling Vanessa (your character) up so she can tackle more and more bad-assed robots, but the nay-sayers seem to be completely missing the charm of this obscure little title...and that charm is?

COMBO'S!!!

Just go ahead and try to combo your enemies, killing them ALL in succession, and try to top your time doing it...AND try to make it out of a chaotic room doing all of this without taking a single hit. This is no easy task, and you can find yourself trying to get better and better, treating every room as a goal to be met. If these play mechanics grab you, like they did me, this game will not let you go.

And if the intense and addicitve gameplay (and not to mention a cool as hell soundtrack) aren't good enough...you see Vanessa shake her fine derrier and dance (no lie) the whole time she's destroying shit. Sex and violence, mixed and brought to the point of becoming "poetry in motion", if you're a good enough player that is. P.N.03 is a bargain bin title every GameCube owner should look into!

-
Ahhhh Vanessa...destructive, dangerous, bad attitude, and sexy as video game girls can get! Now if only she had a costume that left her barefoot... [Mmm] [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am playong Thief - Deadly shhadows and plan to move to Elder Scrolls Oblivion after i finish it.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links