Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
- River Raid
I used to play the fire out of this on the Atari 2600, and then later on the Gemini. This one was quite a bad-assed game for its time! I understand that once you got SO far, the FUEL tanks would turn into JOES, I'm guessing to imply the fictional restaurants from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I never could get that far, but believe it or not it wasn't my fault! The controller ports had shorts in them, meaning you'd be going along playing just fine and then *zoop*...the controller just stops working. I wound up writing a few books worth of cuss words whenever that happened... [Mad]

As for Resident Evil 4 on the PS2, here's a couple more changes I've spotted:

*The torches and most of the lanterns are untouchable. That is, no shooting or knifing out the flames to make everything dark. Of course, this option was never utilized the way it should've been on the GameCube...you might've found an item in one torch out of 50 or so, but still, I miss the ability to turn the lights out on everybody...

*The merchants are a little skimpy on their selling of First-Aid Spray. So far, I've ran into quite a few merchants who didn't even have the stuff up for sale! The First-Aid Spray flowed aplenty on the GameCube...I'm not sure why Capcom lowered the amount on the PS2, unless they just wanted to up the risk factor a bit...which they succeeded in doing! [Big Grin]

*Something I forgot to mention earlier...it's harder than hell to go back and harpoon the wolves. After Del Lago dies bloody in his watery grave, you can go back and fool around on the boat, and one fun thing to do is provoke the wolves into chasing you to the pier, then you can sit out in the boat and harpoon the basturds to death. Well, I had to try SEVERAL times to pull this off! The wolves will die with three or four harpoons, but man is it hard to zero in on them! Again, I think Capcom just did this to up the difficulty a bit.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
It`s almost impossible to play it very far without a cheat (if you have the cracked version by TRIAD then press "C" during their intro).
Do you own an original C-64er or are you playing on an emulator?

I do actually still own my C64 but it's been sitting in a box over here for years now, so yeah, I'm using emulators for everything. You're right about it being almost impossible to play without the cheat because I grew frustrated with it in record time. I'll try using the cheat later today and giving it another go. In the meantime I'll play Fort Apocalypse instead since that was always one of my C64 favorites back in the day.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're right about it being almost impossible to play without the cheat because I grew frustrated with it in record time.
CJ, this may sound obvious but after you`ve collected the first "eye" (or what those things are) you have to wiggle the joystick in Decathlon-style and then you ball can be navigated regularly...it doesn`t jump around like a maniac any longer. After the second eye do the same thing and your ball can fly/float. And so on. After every eye you get new powers & weapons.
Just thought IŽd share this because it`s almost impossible to understand the gameplay without instructions.
The aim is to collect the coloured raindrops with the help of your "partner" (a second small ball --- collect 4 eyes to get him).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I've been playing all week:

Resident Evil 4 (PS2 version)

I just beat the main game this morning, and now I begin one of the additions that made me buy the same game again on another system...Separate Ways.

Any of you RE4 fans playing this on the PS2 have some trouble with this additional game? Jeez-Louise I got my ass kicked left and right, over and over! I finally got myself the TMP, and plenty of herbs, so I should be okay for a little while. Still...those damned Ganado's are PILING out on me, and poor Ada seems to take double the damage Leon would from the same kinds of hits. She is definitely a run and gun kind of girl...not a walking artillery like Leon.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

What I've been playing all week, again...

I FINALLY whipped Separate Ways this morning, and my friend played all the way through Assignment Ada as soon as I handed over the controller...now everything is unlocked except the Hand Cannon. Leon's running around in gangster duds now...the man is stylin'! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, I want to play RE 4 now but my PS2 is loaned out.

I've been playing top spin 2 on xbox 360, I never thought tennis games could be so fun.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:

I loaned out my GameCube version of RE4 to a coworker and got him hooked too. [Big Grin] Of course that guy has been whipping butt on Mercenaries, leaving me in the dust...

Scarlet, do you have any idea how to get that laser gun on RE4 unlocked? I keep thinking the merchant is going to have it up for sale, but I'm killing Regenerators in the freezer at the moment and STILL no laser gun...what have I missed?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:

I loaned out my GameCube version of RE4 to a coworker and got him hooked too. [Big Grin] Of course that guy has been whipping butt on Mercenaries, leaving me in the dust...

Scarlet, do you have any idea how to get that laser gun on RE4 unlocked? I keep thinking the merchant is going to have it up for sale, but I'm killing Regenerators in the freezer at the moment and STILL no laser gun...what have I missed?

I'm not sure. Check www.gamefaqs.com, they usually will have everything you need to know
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thanks scarlet...all I gotta do is beat Professional and I can unlock the laser...I think I'll start that game this week. [Thumbs Up]

As for this week, surprise surprise, it's been:

I've got both Leon AND Ada running around with Chicago Typewriter's, and Ada's first mission is a BLAST with unlimited ammo! On with the body counts!
[Violent] [Woot] [Violent] [Hop] [Violent] [Joint]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

This week it's been...
*drumroll*

Only now I'm into Professional...fighting the Regenerators and getting my ass handed to me...oh well, soon enough that laser gun will be mine! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

I need RE tips [Cry]
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I need RE tips [Cry]

Fire away my Brother...how may I help you? [Smile]

Just so long as you don't have questions about Mercenaries...I'm still a long way from earning five stars on that... [Cry]

Though Hunk has to be one of the COOLEST video game characters EVER! I sure wish you could play as him in the main game...
 -
One neckbreaker comin' right up!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been playin fight night round 3 since yesterday (those who are into psp hacking know exactly why i just started yesterday [Tongue] long live 1.5!)

it's pretty good

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

It's been nothin' but RE4-Professional all week, and I'm about ready to put this down for a while...that Jack Krauser is one mean son of a bitch in Professional!
[Mad]

WANTED
 -
Jack Krauser
DEAD

One of these days Jack...
[Violent]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Jack Krauser bit the dust this morning (well, he's "dead" until Ada finishes him off later) and now I'm storming the fortress! Oh man...that laser gun is gonna be sweeeeeeetttt! It won't be long now...I can already start imagining how wasting Ganado's is gonna feel with that puppy. [Big Grin]

I picked up Metroid Prime yesterday used for $4...I was really reluctant to get this game since Samus always kicked ass when she was in glorious 2D, but for $4 I can take a gamble...might even be pleasantly surprised! I just gotta beat RE4-Professional first. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links