Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playing Final Fantasy 9. Beat Parasite Eve 2 again for second time on "Bounty Mode".

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finsished Portal [Big Grin] And am now downloading Half Life 2 Episode 2.
Portal was not only interesting, but pretty damned hilarious too lol.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iqp5uhKT2Y

Dudes, you absolutely must watch this. You absolutely must.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick_theone2002
Board Regular
Member # 5816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rick_theone2002   Email rick_theone2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
warhawk on the ps3
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iqp5uhKT2Y

Dudes, you absolutely must watch this. You absolutely must.

Interesting. I wish they'd shown some footage of actual gameplay, unless that is the actual gameplay and I'm mistaken. I'm just glad that Capcom is finally making another fighting game. I've always been way more of an SNK fanboy when it comes to fighters, and I always liked Capcom more for games like Resident Evil 4 and Strider 2, but I can always appreciate a good fighting game. Thanks for the link. [Thumbs Up]

As for the game I'm playing lately...still geeking on KOF 2003. KOF XI is supposed to be out on the 28th, and I don't want to be rusty at all when I finally get that beauty of a game home and start playing it. [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished playing Portal from the Orange Box collection, anyone even remotly a fan of the Half-Life series should pick it up..

5 Games for the price of one.

The ending credit song of Portal is actually stuck in my head... dammit its so catchy..

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started playing Halo for the first time. Not Halo 3, but Halo 1 and its pretty addicting. Took a break and played Capcom vs SNK 2. Still a fanatic of 2-d fighters.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ninja gaiden black (xbox) best challenge ive ever had
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know which game I'm not playing...KOF XI! It got delayed yet again...and won't come out until November 13th now! [Cry]

They'd better have a damn good reason for pushing this game back a second time. [Mad]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter and I have been playing Zelda a lot in the last weeks.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Still playing KOF 2003 like crazy in anticipation of KOF XI. Come on November 13th! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
My daughter and I have been playing Zelda a lot in the last weeks.

-Hal-

Which one? The first one on the 8-bit Nintendo?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
I know which game I'm not playing...KOF XI! It got delayed yet again...and won't come out until November 13th now! [Cry]

They'd better have a damn good reason for pushing this game back a second time. [Mad]

I'm waiting for that also. Started playing Capcom vs SNK 2 again and forgot how much I love 2-d fighters.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked up Castlevania, The Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP. Pretty sweet game. Plays much like Symphony of the Night but you're playing as Richter Belmont. It's gonna take me while to finish both games.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody's Golf 2 on the PSP (Originally for the Playstation but has been rereleased in the Playstation Store on the Playstation 3 therefore compatible with PS3 or PSP)

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links