Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walk the Line

alright movie but love the Reese Witherspoon feet scene
7/10

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ned Beatty and Danny Glover were both exceptional as villains - I'd never seen them in this role before.

9/10

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Zodiac"...pretty good...I give it 7.5/10.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry Potter 5: Order of the Pheonix

I own all of them ~ honestly I enjoy the films and found this one just as good as the first four. For someone who enjoys them - a must see!

oh yeah - 8/10 [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

-Hal-

7.5? [Tongue] i give Zodiac at least a 9
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought so too You! I have friends that found that too "slow"...but it had to be..due to the fact that the case was "slow"!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah exactly! its a LONG movie but its too fucking good, Fincher is a master
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

-Hal-

7.5? [Tongue] i give Zodiac at least a 9
Don`t get me wrong...I though it was quite a good movie but anything around 9 has got to be a real masterpiece....a film that will stand the test of time and will still be awesome in 20 years time. Anything around 8 (in my opinion) has to be a good movie that moves me and that I would gladly watch a second time.
"Zodiac" didn`t fit those two descriptions, even though I would gladly recommend it...but I didn`t think the acting was too great, amongst other things. Itīs the kind of movie that I will have forgotten about in a few days time. 7.5 is a good rating for this film.
I just checked IMDB and there the movie was rated 7.9

-Hal-

[ December 28, 2007, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

ahhh well...fair enough, under those standards you might be right [Thumbs Up] . then again, it will always be a mater of taste, when it comes to masterpieces
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by You:
ahhh well...fair enough, under those standards you might be right [Thumbs Up] . then again, it will always be a mater of taste, when it comes to masterpieces

Definitely!

-Hal-

[ December 28, 2007, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

On a scale of 10, it's far beyond 10.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Invisible" - Good concept, but could of been better. Story's a little weak & didn't do much for me. Could of been better.... 5/10

-

[ December 29, 2007, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"WIND CHILL" not too bad. A lil' twister... Great toes and semi sole shots around the 15min mark.....

6 Outta 10 [Wink]

Piece of trivia: The 2 main characters are un-named... Nope no names... This is the first movie I've seen like this. Are there anymore?

-

[ December 29, 2007, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Good Cast, Excellent A & B Well known Actors mixed with Spawning amateurs. Crappy movie.... Blamed mostly on the way it was shot...

2 Outta 10 [Roll Eyes]

-

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

"Behind The Mask" TOTAL CRAP! I blame video pirates... Film industry needs more cash to slow the production of crappy films like this one...

1 Outta 10 [Roll Eyes]

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links