Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Cool Movie but "SERIOUSLY OVERRATED" ...
7.5/10

-

I didn't like it. Just wasn't funny to me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nannie diaries with my wife. 5 out of 10. not my stlye at all, but i had to do what i had to do. Scarlet is HOT.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faris
Board Regular
Member # 28161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faris   Email Faris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood Diamond.

9/10.

Extremely moving.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faris:
Blood Diamond.

9/10.

Extremely moving.

Definately. I had no idea this was going on.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
quote:
Originally posted by Faris:
Blood Diamond.

9/10.

Extremely moving.

Definately. I had no idea this was going on.
Me neither, shows that what goes around us only scratches the surface....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barefoot confidential 42

9/10

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong Turn 2 ... (only because I am a habitual re-watcher)

10/10 - I LOVE GORE (he he he)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Cool Movie but "SERIOUSLY OVERRATED" ...
7.5/10

-

Agreed. I think I laughed (more like chuckled) maybe three times through the whole thing.

I just watched this today...

-

Man, talk about a propaganda piece! Still unintentionally funny in a few parts, and worth a watching, though I don't think you'll watch this one again and again. 5 out of 10

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished watching Eastern Promises with Naomi Watts(hot as hell btw) and Viggo Mortenesen. I give it a 10 out of 10.Great crime drama..nice violence factor in it too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I watched...
 -

I'm a pushover for women in prison movies (WIP's) already, but this one was an exceptionally good one. This one features catfights, whippings, hosings, lesbian innuendo...pretty much all the cliche's you'd expect from the genre...but this one rose above the pack because all of the female inmates running barefoot through the whole film! [Drool]

There was absolutely no nudity in the darned thing, even though there was a prime opportunity for some gratuitous toplessness in the shower scenes. There was even a digital blur on the screen when our main heroine Andri (whom I assume was played by Gudhay Sinatra) was in a bubble bath and the suds didn't keep up with the movement of her arms! But if you're a foot guy like me the lack of shoes on the girls more than makes up for this shortcoming. Plus she winds up biting out the warden's tongue at the end of the bath scene, and the gore effect of that was pretty nice.

Story? Who needs it? It's barefoot girls in prison! But yes, the story is predictable (girls in jail eventually overthrow the jail), but has some decent action, a few chase scenes, and some gunplay. Worth owning if you're a fan of the genre. 9 out of 10

*edit: Here's the trailer to the movie if you want to check it out:
Escape From Hell Hole

[ December 23, 2007, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha..."Reefer Madness" was actually meant seriously when it was produced in the 30s. It´s so bad, it`s actually good. [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got the Blade Runner 4 disc set & family Guy season 5 so both get a 10!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Heroes: season 1 is so awesome. I definately give it a 10.
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal have you seen the new remastered version of 2001? For some reason I assumed you like that one.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Hal have you seen the new remastered version of 2001? For some reason I assumed you like that one.

No, I´ve only heard of it but not watched it yet. I´ll look out for it. Some of those movies are a bit difficult to find over here in Germany.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links