Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
300!!! OMFG!!! I cant even rate this movie...putting a number on it doesnt do it justice!! But for arguments sake I say 10/10! It is one of the few movies that I can actually watch more than once!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Third Man." Its a classic move from 1949. I give it only a 6 though on my rating scale.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
300!!! OMFG!!! I cant even rate this movie...putting a number on it doesnt do it justice!! But for arguments sake I say 10/10! It is one of the few movies that I can actually watch more than once!

I thought this movie was good up until the 75 minute mark where it started to slow down.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Just saw "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey. It was a "different" kind of movie...had to use your mind a lot in this movie..which is alright sometimes..I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10. Plus Jim Carrey does do a great job acting as opposed to always being the slapstick comedy guy.
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Just saw "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey. It was a "different" kind of movie...had to use your mind a lot in this movie..which is alright sometimes..I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10. Plus Jim Carrey does do a great job acting as opposed to always being the slapstick comedy guy.

I thought it was pretty good, too. And really stylish...with b/w scenes and great camera angles.
Yeah, good acting from Carrey as well.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have "23" in my movie queue. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Last night we watched the movie "Airplane" that we own on DVD. It seemed to be the movie that started all the comedies that spoofed other movies with non stop sight gags and one liners and cast actors that were most often cast as serious rather than comedy actors. Very different for its time. Rate it about a 6.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Burger......1/10....I couldn't even get thru any of it, it was so horrible....I remember All That as being much better in comparsion to that movie.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I have "23" in my movie queue. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Last night we watched the movie "Airplane" that we own on DVD. It seemed to be the movie that started all the comedies that spoofed other movies with non stop sight gags and one liners and cast actors that were most often cast as serious rather than comedy actors. Very different for its time. Rate it about a 6.

Airplane...pure comedy gold...
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
Good Burger......1/10....I couldn't even get thru any of it, it was so horrible....I remember All That as being much better in comparsion to that movie.

Never saw it, but I can remember seeing a few movies I rented that I watched about 10 minutes of before hitting eject.

"Waiting" - made it though about 7 minutes
"Dude, Where's My Car" - 10 minutes

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

You only made it through 7 minutes of Waiting?? Come on LeDaemon!! You should of "waited" it out! [Tongue] There is definetly some slow points in the movie but also some great one's too!
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard Rock Zombies 7 out of 10
Folks are either going to love or hate this flick. Those who hate it are probably going to dismiss it for the "through-the-roof" cheese factor, and those who love it are going to cherish it for the "through-the-roof" cheese factor. In other words, this movie makes no apologies, doesn't set out to have mass appeal, and either you'll "get it" or you won't. Personally speaking I watch movies for fun, I like to be entertained, and this one certainly delivers. Picture a cheeseball hair band getting killed, coming back as ridiculous looking zombies, and fighting Nazi's (yeap, Adolf Hitler is in this movie too)...only to turn the population of a small town into ghouls (afterward they're not all that different mentally, so no great loss really) and having to fight to protect the underaged girl that the lead singer is in love with ("I'm so in love but you're so young" no lie folks, those are the song lyrics). Yeah...that's the plot...like I say no apologies are made, and political correctness sort of gets kicked to the curb in the process. It would've scored an 8 if the gore was a little more believable, otherwise I say check it out and have a few laughs. [Thumbs Up]

In-movie music videos from Hard Rock Zombies:
"Na na na na na" No doubt about it, these guys are too cool for school. [Laugh]

"Cassie" He just met her, but he wants to spend his life with her. Um...didn't I see this guy on one of those "Dateline" specials? [Big Grin]

Massacre in Dinosaur Valley 8 out of 10
This is a very enjoyable flick for those who like lots of action, bare breasts, bare feet, and blood in their movies. Not only that, but we get two sets of villains...cannibals and slave drivers...so just when you think the movie is about to wind down the intensity picks up again. There's some over-the-top business in this one, but nothing too campy. The gore is pretty convincing in some parts too. And lest I forget, the two main girls are exceptionally cute, especially after they're stripped down and made to go topless and barefoot. It would've scored a 9 if the girls had lost their shoes earlier on...it seems like it takes so long for these ladies to lose their shoes and clothing...but once they do you won't be disappointed. Guys who appreciate the female anatomy...that is, obviously all you dudes reading this post right now...you need to go and check this one out! [Big Grin]

*edit: added links. Couldn't find any clips on Massacre in Dinosaur Valley...bummer.

[ August 18, 2007, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Massacre in Dinosaur Valley 8 out of 10
This is a very enjoyable flick for those who like lots of action, bare breasts, bare feet, and blood in their movies. Not only that, but we get two sets of villains...cannibals and slave drivers...so just when you think the movie is about to wind down the intensity picks up again. There's some over-the-top business in this one, but nothing too campy. The gore is pretty convincing in some parts too. And lest I forget, the two main girls are exceptionally cute, especially after they're stripped down and made to go topless and barefoot. It would've scored a 9 if the girls had lost their shoes earlier on...it seems like it takes so long for these ladies to lose their shoes and clothing...but once they do you won't be disappointed. Guys who appreciate the female anatomy...that is, obviously all you dudes reading this post right now...you need to go and check this one out! [Big Grin]

I have Massacre In Dinosaur Valley, I got it in a box set with "Jungle Holocaust" and "Eaten Alive" two great cannibal vomitorium films, and I really enjoyed it. It's not bloody or gory like I expected it to be but it's pretty good nonetheless.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot fuzz.10/10.For those of you who like the comedy stylings of Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg, you have to see this!Again filled with various and sometimes obscure references to cinema and culture.And since I nom am the proud owner of a multi region dvd player, my version is straight outta Britain!

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
It's not bloody or gory like I expected it to be but it's pretty good nonetheless.

I got the movie in the three-pack too. [Big Grin]

Yeah...I hope my little write-up wasn't misleading. You're right Bro, while it's got some blood, it's not exactly a gore-fest...but the scenes we get are pretty gruesome. If I remember right, there was one pretty decent disembowelment (though I could swear I've seen that particular footage used in another cannibal type flick), and of course seeing the girl getting a claw raked through her tit made me wince. [Eek!]

I watched Eaten Alive this morning, and man...talk about a snooze waiting to happen! I sure hope Jungle Holocaust is better. Oh well, even if it isn't Massacre in Dinosaur Valley was worth the price of the box set. [Thumbs Up]

Speaking of cannibal flicks, have you ever seen Make Them Die Slowly? I saw this on VHS probably 20 years ago, and this one was indeed a gore-fest. I probably need to hunt this one down, if it's even available on DVD that is.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw "Employee of the Month" back in July on DVD. Overrated, although had it's brief moments. I left 20 minutes before the ending. 3/10.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links