Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched "Braveheart" again...probably for the 10th time. To be honest, I only really watch it for the battle scenes....they are great! I love the first fighting scene where the Scottish (only armed with hammers & clubs) attack the knights armed with swords. Overall the movie is 7.5/10...the fighting scenes are 9.5/10 (also considering that no computers & blue screens were used).

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bicentenial Man - Robin Williams Good Sci-Fi movie! With a lotta heart! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Office Space...easy to mark a 10.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Reaping - Starring Hillary Swank... Not quite a bad thriller where science/history meets biblical understandings about the Historical Plagues....

6.5 Outta 10... Not bad at all [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood Diamond. Movie was awesome. And Transformers.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kill you
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HISTORY BOYS - Sucked... Just british posh geeks with a hint of attitude... Had to strain my brain just to keep up with the story line.... Only for typical sophisticated geek... I'm more layed back so.....

1 outta 10 [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my last downlods included: i now pronounce you chuck and larry, transformers, good luck chuck, superbad...

all freaking good [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Office Space...easy to mark a 10.
I agree...it`s awesome!

At the moment I´m watching the complete DVD box of "Monty Python`s Flying Circus" (the Tv-series, not the movies).
I give it 11/10...it`s the best ever! [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date Movie. It was wildly unfunny. Five out of ten stars. And I thought it was gonna be good, spoofing my favorite movies.

But I watched the whole thing because Alyson Hannigan was so hot! [Mmm]

[ October 02, 2007, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Thundercracker ]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven Years in Tibet

10*s Awesome movie!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Return To House On Haunted Hill - Definately a must see when your with your girlfriend/spouse or S.O... Horror effects are GRAWESOME! (Gruesome + Awesome). Story line is o.k so I'll give it a... 7.5 Outta 10 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"300" The movie bored me shitless believe it or not. Every battle scene in slow motion sped up, and then paused "Matrix" style was redundant. The entire movie relied on too much CGI and as little intelligent dialogue as possible. I guess I should have expected that coming from a movie made from a comic book though...

Reading some of the movies you guys listed though:

Hal "Braveheart" loved it/own it
Eliza "Seven Years in Tibet" excellent movie
Panic "Office Space" own it and laugh like a mongoloid every time I watch it
Flikr26 "Blood Diamond" enjoyed it but wouldn't probably sit through it a second time.

Haven't seen the others listed. I prefer dramas to action/horror films myself.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

"Blood Diamond" -- Very good but I watched it with my gf and didn`t figure it was going to be so brutal. She doesn`t like that kind of stuff. 8/10

So then a few day later I made up to her and we watched this French movie called "The Chorus" ("Les Choristes"). I thought it was going to be boring but it was actually highly enjoyable. Go rent it and watch it with your lady. 8/10
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372824

-Hal-

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1408...fucked up...I usually dont mind movies that make you think..but this one confused the shit out of me and the g/f.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links