Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
ct_shy
Board Regular
Member # 33385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_shy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - you are permanently sober

I wish it would rain 100-dollar bills

--------------------
"Let yourself be open and life will be easier."

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - They are Monopoly 100 dollar bills

I wish I could have a foot session with Brooke Burke [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, you have 3 seconds

i wish madtv was back the air

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted...I don't know what that is, so you get my version of "MadTV" which is...a bunch of patients in a mental home placidly painting. All day.

I wish weed was legal, reasonably priced and easy to obtain. And that all other (illegal) drugs didn't exist.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_shy
Board Regular
Member # 33385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_shy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but a day later, i smoked it all and marijuana became extinct XD

I wish I had telekinetic powers

--------------------
"Let yourself be open and life will be easier."

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted but you can only use it when your sleeping

i wish ignorant people didnt exist

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. But,now who's gonna run business in Washington??

I wish I had a yacht.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. It's sinking.

I wish I had 24 hours to have all manner of sexual escapades with Megan Fox, consensually and legal, and where I perform excellently.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, your chance comes 60 years in the future when you are both wearing colostomy bags and share a room in a nursing home.

I wish I had a Snickers candy bar for a before dinner snack.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I like the corruption there btw [Big Grin] )

Granted...but you don't "got nuts" anymore.

I wish for the ability to sleep when I wanted and for however long I wanted.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

granted, but you can only do it laying down in the world's most uncomfortable folding chair

i wish i could ride in air force one

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. But, it gets awfully cold in the baggage compartment.

I wish I could lose 30 lbs.

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, you lose 30lbs worth of your legs in a hideous chainsaw accident.

I wish my lunch break was an hour rather than 30 minutes.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - but you go into a mental freeze that lasts for that hour. An hour has passed, but to you it's instantaneous so it's as if you've never had it.

I wish I would instantly gain all the martial arts knowlage (practical and theory) so I'd be the greatest martial artist in the world.... HAI...YA!!!!! WAH....TAH!!! [Nut Kick] ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Granted. But, it cost you your arms and legs. (Careful folks, don't get too close. "Stumpysubzero" might bite you. Like in Monty Python's "Quest for the Holy Grail".)

I wish I could fly like Superman.

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links