Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, you also gain Superman's weakness and you live in a world made of Kryptonite.

I wish Juan Manuel Marquez finds a way to beat Mayweather tomorrow.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - Mayweather forfeits for not turning up to the fight due to him being in jail for beating you up because you made this wish [Tongue]

I wish for a jumbo sized TOBLERONE chocolate bar [Mmm]
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. As you take your first bite, you get one "Alp" in the nose, one in the roof of your mouth and you break your teeth biting like everyone else who has them [Big Grin]

I wish I had access to every page on the internet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - but they appear all at the same time on one screen makin' all of them so microsopic that even the very tip of your cursor covers a million of em [Big Grin]

My sight, I wish I could zoom in with crystal clear detail at will. [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but you can only do it when having intercourse with a man.

I wish the human body was designed to not urinate ("sanitarily").

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wish the human body was designed to not urinate ("sanitarily"). [/QB]
granted, but you can no longer drink, and water no longer extists, and the world is a giant desert.

i wish crying didnt make guys look like wimps

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but every other show of emotion makes guys look wimpy anyway. (Thanks a lot asshole.... [Tongue] )

I wish Megan Fox wanted Andy-Laa to bed her in the worst way.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wish is my command.

But after what promises to best sex of his life, he'll realize that Athena will never live up to Megan's MVP-like performance in the sack, and he'll realize that she will never spoil him sexually the way Megan Fox did. He'll dump Athena as a result.

----

I wish there will never be another terrorist attack on any country on this planet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

*Damn, Nat, that was a little too harsh*

Granted, as World War III destroys everything instead.

I wish I had HBO and Showtime whenever there was a fight on.

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
*Damn, Nat, that was a little too harsh*

I know. But I only kid Andy and Athena. I just wanted to have a little fun and see what someone would say about it before I made myself clear by saying that I was only kidding around. That was meant to be taken a bit out of context. I couldn't help myself.

Besides, it's like the saying "ask and you shall receive." I was only following the rules to the game and wanted to twist things around.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled program. I don't have anything to corrupt your wish, so I'll let someone else do it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was out of line.

[ September 25, 2009, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Athena K ]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Alright, scratch my last wish.

I now wish this game didn't get out of hand.

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted but now you have to live with that LAME wish

i wish i could relocate my long lost friends

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Granted, but as soon as you relocate him, he puts a fist right into your jaw over some pre-conceived notion of wrongdoing on your behalf.

I wish it were easier for me to lose about 40 lbs.

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Granted, POOOOF! You have instantly lost 40 lbs. Tomorrow you will gain 80 [Big Grin]

I wish I could catch a live flying fly with chopsticks like Mr Miyagi

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links