Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Git er' Dun! LOL looks like Larry the Cable Guy! haha..j/k Scott

[Laugh]

i had forgotten about this thread. I dont think i would have posted that pic had i not been drinking that night lol

my apologies for putting "ya'll" through that torture [Woot]

you guys rock!

No torture at all hun!! yeow!!
and to think....you took me off your myspace page, again!! [Tongue]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHA..owned in the "dearest" sorta way Scott..Doh!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HAHA..owned in the "dearest" sorta way Scott..Doh!

thats the story of my life [Laugh]

I figure I'll start catching some breaks around the time Im 50. ONLY 12 more years! [Hop]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My newest myspace pic shows me standing in front of a wrestling ring.
www.myspace.com/145762619

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is me [Smile]

-

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis..you really need to try out for WWE brother! You could be a star, or at least have a "Who get's Lita's Feet" match with Schnitsky! HAHA

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dennis..you really need to try out for WWE brother! You could be a star, or at least have a "Who get's Lita's Feet" match with Schnitsky! HAHA

Actually I am considering going to International Wrestling Cartel's school near Pittsburgh. Just rounding up the money mostly now.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heelikker, you bear a slight resemblance to the German Kaiser, Wilhelm II.

[Wink]

-Hal-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Dennis: Good Luck to you man! I have faith in ya!

Hal: LOL that is hilarious man!I wonder how much wax he uses on that mustache!?

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of "Teutonic Terrors" when is Hal's mug going to be added to this thread. I saw a picture of you years ago on your site, but you had your girlfriend's feet stuffed in your mouth if I remember correctly.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Speaking of "Teutonic Terrors" when is Hal's mug going to be added to this thread. I saw a picture of you years ago on your site, but you had your girlfriend's feet stuffed in your mouth if I remember correctly.

Haha...yeah, Lou was already teasing me about that.
Funny that everyone seems to remember that pic...I had totally forgotten about it.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I know I'm only new here, but I thought I'd make an introduction with a photo. My name's Luke by the way, pleased to meet you all [Smile]
Good to find like-minded people into feet as much as me!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey GGN, how'd you get a hold of the surveillance camera footage? Looks like that one was pulled from the California headlines: "Warning! Foot fetishist at large and he has a camera!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent moustache, Heeliker! And the beard too!

Looks very impressive, way to go! [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links