Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
What's going on here? Sonny-D posts a pic of that American Idol kid, now Tom Cruise?

yeah Sonny-D...you have posted a pic of Sanjia..that american Idol reject.
Dave888, that woman in your avatar has EXTREMELY sexy toes! Who is she and do you have anymore pics of her?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
What's going on here? Sonny-D posts a pic of that American Idol kid, now Tom Cruise?

yeah Sonny-D...you have posted a pic of Sanjia..that american Idol reject.
Dave888, that woman in your avatar has EXTREMELY sexy toes! Who is she and do you have anymore pics of her?
That is my girlfriend Audry. yeah there a few pics of her here in the pictures section.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my pic! Yes, i know i can stand to lose a couple pounds here n there. I'm a good cook, what can i do? lol

-

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img=http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc1077/th_42668_2007-05-28-21032_122_1077lo.jpg]
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesLUVSU
Board Regular
Member # 10033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesLUVSU   Email JamesLUVSU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol at kid who posted picture of tom cruise thats seriously fuking funny.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetrhot:
Here's my pic! Yes, i know i can stand to lose a couple pounds here n there. I'm a good cook, what can i do? lol

-

don't feel bad bro, i'm a big guy myself. losing weight though [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ER thats me actually, not Tom Cruise! and I can tell you that was taken in Taunton and at My ex's graduation day, in 2005! The fact u think I actually look like Tom Cruise makes me laugh! [Laugh]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been told before by a bunch of people(my nickname when I worked out west doing Seismic on the crew was "Cruise"!)that I looked like Tom Cruise...when I was clean shaven of course. Sometimes I think I kinda do..sometimes I am like WTF would they think that???
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [/qb][/QUOTE]don't feel bad bro, i'm a big guy myself. losing weight though [Thumbs Up] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey thanks, i've lost 12lbs since that pic was taken (2 months or so ago).

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see a bit of the Tom Cruise now that you mention it, bluetoelover. I didn't see it though in the previous pics you posted.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats what I mean footdude..sometimes maybe..other times hard to say!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

thats me! [Joint]

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all
Here is me hope I pass muster.
Blonde toes

-

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally got one to share with you guys:Me and my belly.

-

Not exactly cruiserweight myself but wtf?

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
v nice blondetoes

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links