Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 6 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] That shot was actually taken by Lamdaman as I was meeting them to shoot with Claudia.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just over in Santa Monica today for work..I am always pressed for time or I could have ran down to the sand for a bit..aww well maybe next trip!And now I see why he is so successful..damn! there's some fine women in that town! wooo!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo yeah! You could take photos of my feet any time ;-)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one was shot by my wife, sunday, it was an ATP Challenger in my home town...

-

And then i return her the favor... [Smile]

-

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll get in on this:

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This is a pic of me just before church. It's about a year old now. I have longer hair now, and glasses that work for my face, but otherwise, I'm still the same.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's me ready for a beach party.
 -

And rocking out in my garage.
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this thread is coming alive again! I need to post an update of myself.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
 -

This is a pic of me just before church. It's about a year old now. I have longer hair now, and glasses that work for my face, but otherwise, I'm still the same.

I imagine the girls are chasing you around thinking you are the guy that plays Harry Potter in the movies. [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
 -

I imagine the girls are chasing you around thinking you are the guy that plays Harry Potter in the movies. [Wink]
That's not unheard of, but the biggest actor that I'm known to look like is Tobey Maguire. I've also picked up the nickname Spidey, and been called so from the pulpit. (I was the head usher.) There have been way too many similarities between my life and those movies. I'll have to explain them sometime. It's weird.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:

I guess I can also help represent for all long-haired-freaky people.

Ditto.

-

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a pic of me, sure I've posted pic on a thread like this before but...

-

Anakondaa

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's going on here? Sonny-D posts a pic of that American Idol kid, now Tom Cruise?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
What's going on here? Sonny-D posts a pic of that American Idol kid, now Tom Cruise?

yeah Sonny-D...you have posted a pic of Sanjia..that american Idol reject.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:

yeah Sonny-D...you have posted a pic of Sanjia..that american Idol reject.
And how do you know that reject isn't me. [Laugh]

Just came back from taking my niece to the 'American Idols' tour and wanted to test everyone knowledge of inane pop culture by sliding that in there while I found a suitable photo of myself to scan.

I knew I should have used a pic of Blake or Chris instead. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links