Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always firgured (not sure why) that you had blue eyes.. and i guess i was right! looking very hot and don't use the phrase "old lady".. not fitting!. you're very flexible (as i suspected).... real pretty gal!

RPM

p.s. though I never thought you'd do it, you never stop surprising me!!! you're far more creative than you give yourself credit for!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. They are all very much appreciated!

Now it's time for me to go to sleep so I can get up at 5am to shovel more snow!

My poor peds are begging for some sunshine

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel your pain(not as badly, we got less snow than you did). rest up.. cheer up.. there is a virtual massage waiting for you from your fans at Wu's!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is my ugly mug and of course the infamous "myspace mirror pic" lol.

-

-

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the WORLD did I miss these BEAUTIFUL face pics. of perfectpeds ???

[Eek!] [Bow Down] [Love] [Thud]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Spotlight - thanks hun - hope all is still going well with your new relationship! (big hug)

fjb - [Blush] you are so sweet. thanks for the compliments [Love]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just now seeing this post pp. Nice pics there but I didn't say you weren't a woman because I don't know for sure, and I still don't, even with the pics.

Like I said before, this is the internet, and I've seen a few tranny's that would knock your socks off, and yet they still had penises so, don't hold it against me if I'm still a '100% for sure' kind of guy.

Oh btw, since you posted your pics here, I'll be posting some pics of me in action with a petite blonde, from years gone by in the 'Adult' section shortly so stay tuned!

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Just now seeing this post pp. Nice pics there but I didn't say you weren't a woman because I don't know for sure, and I still don't, even with the pics.

Like I said before, this is the internet, and I've seen a few tranny's that would knock your socks off, and yet they still had penises so, don't hold it against me if I'm still a '100% for sure' kind of guy.

Wow...I think "STOP" comes to mind...just a thought...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see your face, PerfectPeds!

Thanks a lot for sharing those great pics with us!
[Thumbs Up]

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds? [Drool]

I'm simply in awe!!! [Eek!] Oh! What a joy it truly is to finally match the face, with "the feet" [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is truly nice to put a face with a pair of such perfect feet, perfectpeds!... thank you so much for gracing us with your beauty... =-)

paul

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP you sexy thang you! so glad to see your smiling face. i really liked the pics of your face and feet and hands. they just emphasized your brilliant smile. rock on girlfriend!

willjerk4feet - in case you didnt know...just because you HAVE a dick doesn't mean you have to ACT like one.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I've been away for awhile and it will be a little longer till I am able to come back and show my appreciation to all of you who have been so gracious and complimentary to my pics! [Bow Down]

I am truly humbled and very grateful to be so appreciated on this forum!

Thank you!

(Ophillia -- I love how you have my back girl! LOL)

--------------------

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
willjerk4feet - in case you didnt know...just because you HAVE a dick doesn't mean you have to ACT like one.

maybe he's trying to overcompensate for his lack of one...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:

maybe he's trying to overcompensate for his lack of one...
I suggest you visit the Adult Section to see my pics, not that I'd expect you to actually go there. I don't mind the PG version of the internet game most people play but, if you all think someone's 100% female just because they post a PG pic of their face and body, then you aren't thinking very logically.

But, I don't really expect everyone to post a nude pic of themselves on here either. However, I also have to give credit to Le Daemon and others that have done so before and I thank Wu for reopening the Adult Section for those of us who can relate to this section to enjoy.

I haven't tried to offend anyone on here but it seems when you think logically and state the obvious, some people like to try to offend you though. Get over it please and move on, I have.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links