Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do look like a young Ozzy Ozbourne on that picture.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who will be the first to show themselves in 2008?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

It should be Ghost, but I already know how he looks like. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footster164
Board Regular
Member # 27460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footster164   Email Footster164   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent posted mine yet so i guess i'll be the first for 2008!!
 -

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:
You do look like a young Ozzy Ozbourne on that picture.

I'm guessing that is referring to the pic I posted here about 2 years ago, right? [Big Grin]

Go a little further through the thread and theres a few more updates with one from last year after I get the buzz. Shaved the beard now too since that one as well.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Perhaps you can be the second one sir!

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Footdude! Let us see the man behind the screen name!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully soon I'll grow some big enough balls to post my ugly mug in here... in the meantime, the sub stays masked [Tongue] .... might scare everybody [Big Grin] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Hey look its me and a really big bass that i caught. This photo is about a year old but not much has changed. LOL

Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wht_ShDw:

Hey look its me and a really big bass that i caught. This photo is about a year old but not much has changed. LOL

Dude, I love fishing. Sweet catch!!!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

I have only one concern about doing that, maybe I'll outgrow it soon, is that rare chance someone that actually recognizes me stumbles upon this thread.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

I have only one concern about doing that, maybe I'll outgrow it soon, is that rare chance someone that actually recognizes me stumbles upon this thread.
What if its a gal from your school that says, "Oh my! You are the FootDude from Wu's! I just gotta let you worship my feet! Let's take a ride in my Ferrari to 'Inspiration Point!' "

Missed opportunity!

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I think I'm gonna showcase myself here eventually!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherberT*:
Thank you [Kiss]

You are most welcome [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres my pic.From when I was on vacation in NY  -

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links