Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*countdown has started
[Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
*countdown has started
[Big Grin]

Just don't start at 10! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha...
Wishful thinking on my part [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what they say....be careful what you wish for because you just might get it! LOL

Aren't you afraid my face could ruin the rest of my image?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ruin the rest of the image? Impossible. [Blush]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Ruin the rest of the image? Impossible. [Blush]

Well, I did post my face in my "back from Mexico" thread ...LOL although it's is covered by a mask and breathing apparatus [Smile]

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, it didn't ruin the rest of the image(s). [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds, how about a celebrity you most resemble as a teaser. Is there anyone famous you have been told you look like? I've been told 'Mark Harmon' although my hair is not nearly as gray... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well, ned, I'm not usually a woman who likes to "tease" but I've been told I look like Helen Hunt - or another one was Chrissy Everett (the tennis player - back in her day...LOL). But then again I've also been told I look like Edie Falcone? Soprano's? But I personally have trouble seeing any of those... not sure.

I'm just your average looking girl next door that only combs her hair 1x/day and only wears mascara and a little lip gloss once in awhile. [Smile]

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm just your average looking girl next door that only combs her hair 1x/day and only wears mascara and a little lip gloss once in awhile. [Smile] [/QB]

Awww, You're a cute lil thing, so squeezable, huggable, admirable, 'n loveable. And don't forget adorable, hehehe. I just know these things *wink* And You should know this >> Ain't nothin' average 'bout a Foot Goddess *giggles* [Kiss]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
holy hell britney great legs and i LOVE THe shoes~

Awwww, what a sweetheart *smiles* So sorry I missed your post:( Thanks for the compliment, dear. take care - brit

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Helen Hunt - would't mind looking like this girl next door if those that said it were right - I just don't see it.

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/h/helen_hunt/thumbnails/tn2_helen_hunt_1.jpg

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Nice photo Twisted Toes:) I like your nose jewelry, too:)

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might as well join in on this:

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks nothing like Jesus (isn't that what the second to God in power is all about [Laugh]

Thanks for being the latest to reveal their selves to Wu's

p.s. that chick in the second pic wearing the black top looks HOTTT

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links